RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
This is just the update patch, it won't affect your saves if that's what you're asking :D

This will update Ch14 to Ch15, don't apply it on Ch13 base game, it won't work.
Oh I was playing on the Ch. XIV build. I just meant I think I was on Chapter 13 story-wise, or at least according to the Gallery =D

I'm quite impressed with this game. I looked at the Gallery and wow were there a lot of scenes that didn't unlock. Must have a lot of replayability. I'm curious about how the Hero/Villain system works though. There's a scene mid-to-late game where you can choose a "path" by either following the blue orb or the red orb in the woods. But what if I'd been just gaining Villain points up until then, and decided to follow the blue path? Or only Hero and decided to follow red? Or what if I had split my Hero/Villain points evenly for some reason? So many questions! :LOL:

I assume that a "harem" path isn't available (ie having all three in an official capacity)? In my current game Katherine and Bootilicious Queen Sarah have gotten most of the attention, with a scene with Rose here and there, however Rose has officially moved in. But I'm wondering if I had chosen differently if Rose would have gotten more attention than Sarah. This run I'm going all Villain/Control and want to do the Hero/Team path afterwards.

I also really like how well (imo) this game has implemented sharing but without any NTR/humiliation/cucking/etc. I mean that stuff can be hot too on occasion. But it's nice to experience it from a solid "alpha" perspective too. I haven't seen that nearly as often in other games. The first opportunity to share is completely MC's (optional) idea, and I've rolled back a few times to see different responses, and I haven't once seen Katherine express any hint of disappointment or anything if MC doesn't want to share. Which is also nice. She makes it very clear more than once that she belongs to you and wouldn't want it any other way.

I'm wondering if the cat is going to come out of the bag with Katherine about MC's dalliance with Sarah/Rose though. I'm being the typical male of wanting to have his cake and eat it too, by wanting to have both Katherine and Sarah without having to hide anything. But I see no way around addressing that MC was definitely cheating, as they've had no sort of "permission" or "open-relationship" discussion beforehand. Even if a full-on threesome relationship was proposed at this point, it would still be hanging in the air that MC and Sarah fooled around behind Katherine's back prior to that. TL;DR though: I'm invested :LOL:

Edit: Correction: I was only on Ch 10-11 lol.

Last edited:

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Just reading through some reviews while waiting for download. Why do people not understand that swinging and sharing is not NTR? Is there jealousy? Is there humiliation? Is there bad vibes? Is there feelings of inadequacy? No? Don't call it NTR. That just perpetuates the notion that everything is a scary conspiracy to cuck some poor players.
Too a lot of people they are the same thing.
I have had literally several hundred partners since I have been with my wife, never cheating on her ever.
She pushed for it, not me.
I have arranged threesomes and foursomes with ladyboys/women with her because I feel no jealousy to feminine partners.
But she just isn't really interested in that, she just wants me to do other partners for some reason.
For me if the opposite occurred I would break up instantly like most people would.
Sharing definitely isn't mainstream.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hmmm gonna need to check the walkthrough when it's updated. I'm not sure if I'm on the right path for domination with that last Dalia choice.

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
Just reading through some reviews while waiting for download. Why do people not understand that swinging and sharing is not NTR? Is there jealousy? Is there humiliation? Is there bad vibes? Is there feelings of inadequacy? No? Don't call it NTR. That just perpetuates the notion that everything is a scary conspiracy to cuck some poor players.
It's straightforward projection. If anything in a game makes them as players feel jealous and humiliated, regardless of how it's presented in the story, it must therefore be NTR.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
What do you mean by posting that link?
It looks like a textbook false positive of a Ren'Py game launcher exe file. It's also byte-by-byte identical with every other Ren'Py launcher file, except those with custom icons.

Reactions: Tinuss

Drox9

Dec 3, 2019
Too a lot of people they are the same thing.
I have had literally several hundred partners since I have been with my wife, never cheating on her ever.
She pushed for it, not me.
I have arranged threesomes and foursomes with ladyboys/women with her because I feel no jealousy to feminine partners.
But she just isn't really interested in that, she just wants me to do other partners for some reason.
For me if the opposite occurred I would break up instantly like most people would.
Sharing definitely isn't mainstream.
Damm several hundred of women after being how long have you been married and how did you meet this many women.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes