Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Y

You are really lucky you have lot of content coming up which is really good.
I've played this game a couple of times. But I haven't played the last 2/3 updates so I have catching up to do. :D

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
How many chapters more until the game gets completed? I stopped playing this after the remake and waiting for it to get completed first.

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
Does anyone know if this game is looking to get a harem ending because I'm not sure due to some events I've seen in the game but then again if it doesn't I guess I wouldn't really mind it because this is a quality game in my opinion and I'm not opposed to multiple saves (with Kat being my main one for obvious reasons) but would love to see my guy having an ending with the whole team minus Andrea (because for all his faults I can't do that to my boy Charles).

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Wait, is Chapter 15 the last chapter of the game, or did you just mean the ending of the update? I'm only on Ch 10-11 but am curious how much of the game is left overall.
Just the ending of the update. But the story seems to be nearing conclusion as we already are close to the climax and final confrontation so probably a few more chapters before the end.

Reactions: RabidSloth

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Any kat sex scene??? If yes, how many and with whom?
All scenes of CH 15:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC and High Pristless
MC and Rebekah
MC and Rosah
MC and Sarah
MC and Kat
MC and Kat+The First Hunter(Threesome)
MC and Andrea
MC and Andrea(Same place but different scene)
MC and Dahlia

---------

When I see my lovely wife again:

Naruto3003s

Mar 5, 2021
Is there a 3rd choice with Dahlia ? How do I get her to join my side ?
How to get the scene with Dahlia ?

Last edited:

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
there is a choice where you choose between kat or sarah or no one , will choosing one end all future sex or romance options with other
I think it does bcuz in ep 15 when demon mc meets sarah , if u choose her she tells you she loves you and later on you get a sex scene with her and you can ask if kat is dating someone else while the same thing goes with kat if chose her so i guess that choice plays the main part between them to become main LI

Reactions: Candy Suxx

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I think it does bcuz in ep 15 when demon mc meets sarah , if u choose her she tells you she loves you and later on you get a sex scene with her and you can ask if kat is dating someone else while the same thing goes with kat if chose her so i guess that choice plays the main part between them to become main LI
OH NO! I wish I hadn't read that. That's terrible! We can't have both Kat and Sarah?? My heart doth breaketh!! :cry:

gregro

May 24, 2021
I am not getting any such option.
ON Villain Path -
1) Kill her
ON Hero Path -
1) Kill Her
2) Join her

These are the only options I get
then I don't know, I have such an option, maybe it is connected with corupted her in the 12 or 13 charter or did you take control over Andrea and Rebecca

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
I don't understand. How do i get her to join MY side ? How do i get the scene with her ?
I have tried both the villian and hero path and there is no option to get her to join MY side.
i got the option on my villain + control save and i chose to corrupt her instead of help.

Reactions: User1230
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes