Bruno3

May 12, 2020
First time playing this. So far i only see 3 girls that have points, can i focus on more in later chapters?
Also will i get locked pursuing other girls depending on the choices or i can do whatever i want

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
EDITED.----- I've played that scene and it's fairly tame by the site standards, honestly. All parties go into it knowing what's going on. And the wife is still by the MC's side afterwards. So it could be said that another man swung for her and failed which could be read as "the mc is better". That's one way to think of it.
The "alpha" cuckold

• Haha
Reactions: L☹VE

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
how does the sharing scene with Kat trigger?
They don't trigger as such, you get options.

The first one is in chapter 3, you will be fucking Kat in an alley and someone is watching, you can either choose to leave or let Kat indulge in her fantasy and go over to him.

She will never cheat on the MC, she loves him completely but she is always horny. Even for those of us that don't share, she's constantly wanting sex.

Anyway, nearly every update has at least 1 scene and she will ask your opinion every time, the scene will clearly be marked as sharing so you won't accidentally pick one you don't want.

If you just mean this update, when you finally get to Kat the First Hunter will enter the room, you can either argue with him or give Kat a look, the look is her signal to start sexy time with him.

Reactions: Beowulf72

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there a compressed version for Mac?
no but you can either request it or play compressed win version with renpysdk for mac (or dl mac version and install it and then delete \game folder and dl compressed and unzip it and copy \game folder to mac's version but with less effort could play uncompressed).

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Oh I was playing on the Ch. XIV build. I just meant I think I was on Chapter 13 story-wise, or at least according to the Gallery =D

I'm quite impressed with this game. I looked at the Gallery and wow were there a lot of scenes that didn't unlock. Must have a lot of replayability. I'm curious about how the Hero/Villain system works though. There's a scene mid-to-late game where you can choose a "path" by either following the blue orb or the red orb in the woods. But what if I'd been just gaining Villain points up until then, and decided to follow the blue path? Or only Hero and decided to follow red? Or what if I had split my Hero/Villain points evenly for some reason? So many questions! :LOL:

I assume that a "harem" path isn't available (ie having all three in an official capacity)? In my current game Katherine and Bootilicious Queen Sarah have gotten most of the attention, with a scene with Rose here and there, however Rose has officially moved in. But I'm wondering if I had chosen differently if Rose would have gotten more attention than Sarah. This run I'm going all Villain/Control and want to do the Hero/Team path afterwards.

I also really like how well (imo) this game has implemented sharing but without any NTR/humiliation/cucking/etc. I mean that stuff can be hot too on occasion. But it's nice to experience it from a solid "alpha" perspective too. I haven't seen that nearly as often in other games. The first opportunity to share is completely MC's (optional) idea, and I've rolled back a few times to see different responses, and I haven't once seen Katherine express any hint of disappointment or anything if MC doesn't want to share. Which is also nice. She makes it very clear more than once that she belongs to you and wouldn't want it any other way.

I'm wondering if the cat is going to come out of the bag with Katherine about MC's dalliance with Sarah/Rose though. I'm being the typical male of wanting to have his cake and eat it too, by wanting to have both Katherine and Sarah without having to hide anything. But I see no way around addressing that MC was definitely cheating, as they've had no sort of "permission" or "open-relationship" discussion beforehand. Even if a full-on threesome relationship was proposed at this point, it would still be hanging in the air that MC and Sarah fooled around behind Katherine's back prior to that. TL;DR though: I'm invested :LOL:

Edit: Correction: I was only on Ch 10-11 lol.
Your answer re: Kat's reaction to fooling around without her comes up at the very end of Ch. 14. Essentially you have a choice to pick who is your preferred lover, and if like me you pick Sarah, its very painful, awkward, but amicable Kat's reaction to you (MC) essentially leaving her. She even makes a comment about suspecting something was going on with you and Sarah behind her back and she's predictable heartbroken and crushed, but lets you never wanting to see you ever again.

Or.....if you pick Kat as your true love, nothing happens regarding your indiscretions, you just don't end up with Sarah despite her wanting a commitment from the MC. It's kind of fucked up considering there is a super hot Sarah/Kat/MC 3some a little before this decision needs to be made with all parties satisfied and seemingly the door open for future fun with Sarah & Kat.

Just as a P.S., there is also a scene at the end where you have a chance to confess your feelings to Rose, assuming you have enough points in her route with her professing her love for the MC as well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
she's predictable heartbroken and crushed,
This is reason 1 why wayyyyy back at the start I could never have the Mc cheat on Kat nor ever share her with someone else.

That smile on her face when she talks to her husband is so heartwarming I love it, to imagine that sad would break my heart and she's pixels.....

I'm far too soppy for games like this when the wife is as awesome as Kat is.

If he'd been married any of the other women I would have had no problems with him cheating or sharing them, Kat is special.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Well, there I was happily cheating on my lovely wife and the next minute I'm a white disembodied demon hell-bent on eating the world.

And they say life is simple... This is what happens to a game when a dev binges on netflix!

Ah for the simple life back

have body - check,
sexy coworker- check
nearby hotel- check
mistress walking around in wife's underwear - check
No demons - check

OK, let's do this!

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
K - Got's my Kat fix, and it will last a little while. Thanks!
Great update, moved it all forward - cannot wait for the next (and the next?)! Will not say any more. Bravo!

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The dev notes already answered my question about the other tags I'm genuinely weary of but I see the prostitution tag, can someone shed light on what that is about and if it is avoidable?

Thanks.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The dev notes already answered my question about the other tags I'm genuinely weary of but I see the prostitution tag, can someone shed light on what that is about and if it is avoidable?

Thanks.
I do not remember the prostitution situation, at least not on the good/light route. But I can say that everything that could be a choice was made into one - so if you do find a prostitute - I am sure you can avoid them. :>)

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
This is reason 1 why wayyyyy back at the start I could never have the Mc cheat on Kat nor ever share her with someone else.

That smile on her face when she talks to her husband is so heartwarming I love it, to imagine that sad would break my heart and she's pixels.....

I'm far too soppy for games like this when the wife is as awesome as Kat is.

If he'd been married any of the other women I would have had no problems with him cheating or sharing them, Kat is special.
Yeah while I loved a specific part of Sarah's physical assets and her overall personality, (really wish there would have been a throuple option with Kat) I chickened out in the end. I just could not leave my canon PT leaving Kat and seeing her heartbroken after she had been THE PERFECT WIFE in any game I've played. There was absolutely nothing wrong with her, she's the perfect amount of gorgeous, loving, considerate and even sexually open-minded enough to be adventurous with her husband and while loyal and not looking to cheat. She was even able to have a good time and not be outwardly jealous seeing the MC with other women in their group sex play.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes