Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
im shocked how theres no throuple with sarah and kat when they had a sex scene with mc before then all sudden u have to choose between them plus kat has a sharing/adventure side to her so makes sense. another thing i hope andrea have an ending with mc like rosa

Last edited:

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
When I originally started the game I played a balanced approach. But I think it's pretty clear your choices direct you to either hero or villain path. I would suggest having a save for hero and a save for villain. Hot scenes are plentiful in both especially if you are sharing and cheating.
Thanks for the advice. So you'd recommend against mixing it up? I was thinking of starting off as a hero and transitioning into a villain or starting as a villain and transitioning into a hero. But if the game doesn't reward that, I'll just commit to one path

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
is the sharing means cucking(netorase) or netorare?
It's a little bit cucking but not quite.

Kat will never cheat on the MC, she loves him totally, she doesn't even do anything when he goes missing for months.

That said, Kat is constantly horny and has a kink to be with other men plus the MC likes to see her getting fucked knowing other men want her but she's totally devoted to him.

She will only ever do anything with your approval and instantly comes back to you the second it's over to be fucked by the one she loves.

I've never shared her personally because she's awesome but plenty of people love that route and from what I hear and see from the pictures folder and scripts it has some great content for people that like it.

I mean like a harem route where you can date all the girls?
No, it isn't. You can have sex with multiple people but you won't be able to be with them. You are given a choice this update of giving up fucking around or giving up his wife.

If you give up the wife it asks you who you want to be with, there is no choice to be with multiple people.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
It's a little bit cucking but not quite.

Kat will never cheat on the MC, she loves him totally, she doesn't even do anything when he goes missing for months.

That said, Kat is constantly horny and has a kink to be with other men plus the MC likes to see her getting fucked knowing other men want her but she's totally devoted to him.

She will only ever do anything with your approval and instantly comes back to you the second it's over to be fucked by the one she loves.

I've never shared her personally because she's awesome but plenty of people love that route and from what I hear and see from the pictures folder and scripts it has some great content for people that like it.

No, it isn't. You can have sex with multiple people but you won't be able to be with them. You are given a choice this update of giving up fucking around or giving up his wife.

If you give up the wife it asks you who you want to be with, there is no choice to be with multiple people.
I didn't that option. Guess my path is different. I have Rose all mine and still with Kat. Oh I have Andrea but nothing happens with her. Still looking forward to how this all ends. I do hope it isn't small updates and strung out for to long. Seems like 2 maybe 3 solid sized updates will close this game out.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
I didn't that option. Guess my path is different. I have Rose all mine and still with Kat. Oh I have Andrea but nothing happens with her. Still looking forward to how this all ends. I do hope it isn't small updates and strung out for to long. Seems like 2 maybe 3 solid sized updates will close this game out.
For Andrea; need dark points. But still no actual sex scenes with her

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
I think most scenes with Andrea is on the villian path.

Reactions: Macinnes

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
For Andrea; need dark points. But still no actual sex scenes with her
On the Hero Path after I spoke with Charles (in the castle), I did have an encounter with Andrea and it was a sex scene (or could be, there was a choice). So there is at least one scene with her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
I think most scenes with Andrea is on the villian path.
The gallery has a scenes with Andrea (and Rebekah) in ch. 12-13-14 and ch. 15. Think it's only on villain path tho, but might be a scene on hero path in the castle as a reward after talking to Charles. Not on that path so dunno.

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020

[/QUOTE]
Hmm I went the hero/sharing/swinging route and got to hook up with Kat/Sarah/Rose/Andrea including 3somes with Kat/Rose/Sarah and a swap with Andrea/Charles. Kat got to enjoy a spit roast with the Hunter and M/C. The dude was an ass at first but after Kat tamed him he grew on me and it was fun sharing Kat with him. I would've like to add Rebekah to the mix but you have add some villany to the mix and that would've messed up my hero path. It would be nice to have an ending with Kat as the devoted sexy hot wife with the others as BFF's with Bene's including the hunter. Maybe even have rose and M/C start have kids to replenish the Sanguine community and let Hunter join in the fun.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes