BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Too bad there's no Harem path but beggars can't be choosers excellent game nonetheless very good story

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished Chapter 15, so back to being caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very interesting game, and now I will be looking forward for Chapter 16. Thank you for this game thus far.

Reactions: darkvblade

Bobblah85

Jun 17, 2018
How do I get the Rebekah scene in chapter 15? I have all villain points and got scenes with her previously, but I can't get the one in the latest chapter.

chotaeagle

May 31, 2019
For some reason, that option isn't available to me, and I don't see in the walkthrough either.
you should be on villan's path along with andrea & rebekah too...and walkthrough isn't exact for this version, you have to explore all options to unlock content

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice update and n01 can say that update lacked sex, not easy to decide which paths were right so chose sr and love path and accepted dahlia's offer. tried all pathes and high priestess path was funny.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi everyone! I hope you're doing well and, those of you who played Chapter 15, I hope you enjoyed it! Please, no spoilers here!

Quick info to let you know I'm taking a short vacation. I'm thinking of 5 - 7 days off to calm down, recharge batteries, and get ready for ch.16. I'll make another quick post after I come back so you're always up to date on what's going on.

Chapter 15 releases for 5$ and 1$ Patrons are already scheduled and I'll do monthly renders after the poll is finished and post them this month.

------

Enjoy your vacation 1Thousand
You deserve it.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I only started playing this game recently, and I think I’m currently on Chapter 10-11, but haven’t had a chance yet to dive back in. I’ve read a few of the recent comments on here and I wanted to ask for a bit of a spoiler, because I just don’t want to get my hopes up and be disappointed.

I’m getting the impression that ending up with both Katherine and Sarah won’t be an option :cry: Is that looking like the case?

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I only started playing this game recently, and I think I’m currently on Chapter 10-11, but haven’t had a chance yet to dive back in. I’ve read a few of the recent comments on here and I wanted to ask for a bit of a spoiler, because I just don’t want to get my hopes up and be disappointed.

I’m getting the impression that ending up with both Katherine and Sarah won’t be an option :cry: Is that looking like the case?
I'm also thinking the same. It would be really awesome if it was an option

• Sad
Reactions: RabidSloth

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
It would be especially unfortunate after a recent scene that showed the possibility of them being open to it wouldn't be that far-fetched lol.

Give me a either "Katherine & Sarah" or "Katherine & Rose" choice at least! :LOL:
Kathrine strike me as an open person and doesn't seem the jealous kind. Even though the game is masterpiece played untill chapter 11 or 12 because I didn't wanted to choose

GreatJob

Jun 27, 2021
Out of curiosity, I watched h-scenes in a gallery that I had not seen yet. (even sharing scenes)

While sharing/interrogation scene between Kat and Fowler, we could choose dialogues about Katherine's past. I don't know if she honestly answered those answers or not, but if it's true what she said, she had a few guys before MC. And probably only for one night. Even in the club bathroom, she was with the guy.. having fun. Lol.

I admit that I regret seeing this scene in the gallery, because Kat said things there that I would not like to know, I did not know she was like that..

Unless she was just lying to Fowler. And before that scene, she arranged with MC before going to him to come up with something when she is talking with him.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It would be especially unfortunate after a recent scene that showed the possibility of them being open to it wouldn't be that far-fetched lol.

Give me a either "Katherine & Sarah" or "Katherine & Rose" choice at least! :LOL:
Well be prepared to be disappointed. As of the end of Ch.14, there is a choice to pick your ONE true love, be it Sarah or Kat. There is also a chance for a last minute tryst plus a love plus an impromptu love confession with Rose right before the cliffhanger ending of Ch.14. That said, there is still 2 more final chapters left in the game before it officially ends so who knows if the Dev has a change of heart and allows us to get a throuple ending if the harem isn't possible to have.

• Sad

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I can roughly summarize the last 20 pages of this thread into

83%= sharing drama +Fetish related topic+ Kat simping
5%= when is the next update
2%= version XV Dahalia related
10%= other

Now since playing the game I did find Katherine as cute almost perfect wife and possibly the only well written character in the entire story followed by Andrea ,but with the Introduction of Sanguix Rex meeting at the village, her model and current interactions with MC has me jump ship and start simping on her HARD ! (๑♡⌓♡๑)
After Sondheim death the story took a nose dive in writing but her interactions make me enjoy playing the game and eagerly look forward to the next release while also questioning how come the thread is not talking a bit more on the lore.

Jesus that ending though..

I got Acting leasson flashbacks and totally (╯°Д°)╯ ┻━┻ when that happened. (✖╭╮✖)
You don't have to kill her, there is way around it; either joining Dahila or Bringing her to your side.

Pearl/Sanguinis Rex has stated multiple times she has no use for mischief involving genitals or emotional attachments. She is purely fixated upon world domination and the M/C was changed to a demon only top serve that purpose. I think the relationship points you earn server only to gain her trust.
Not really, you are slowly giving her what she needs, someone to lean on. Due to some past event she closed herself off, but deep down she yearns for someone to help her remove her burdens. If life has taught us anything it's that most of the time girls/women don't always mean what they say and the sooner a person learns this the better.

No, you are completely off, we don't know for certain what is going on and we are but a leaf helpless in the wind, going where ever it takes us.The main cause was never her as the story isn't following the typical trope where we have a clear antagonistic force,as we thought we did but earlier episodes should have taught you that where we went from
hunting Sondheim > Hunting Cult> Stopping Sanguis Rex > Understanding current predicament
The Village trials 1 and 2 foreshadowed the ending in a sense.
Out of all the scipt written the village trials arc is the most polished of any and also the one with great depth to them hence why I believe you are jumping the gun in your assumptions

Well be prepared to be disappointed. As of the end of Ch.14, there is a choice to pick your ONE true love, be it Sarah or Kat. There is also a chance for a last minute tryst plus a love plus an impromptu love confession with Rose right before the cliffhanger ending of Ch.14. That said, there is still 2 more final chapters left in the game before it officially ends so who knows if the Dev has a change of heart and allows us to get a throuple ending if the harem isn't possible to have.
The only harem I see is the one we made with Rebekah, Andrea and possibly Dahalia if you chose the Villain + Control+ Corrupt Dahalia route, but man am I pumped to see the conclusion the dev has in stored. I think the dev rushed this story too quickly given how the earlier episodes writing is vastly different to the present and the potential it has.

Last edited:
Reactions: Back

Bobblah85

Jun 17, 2018
you should be on villan's path along with andrea & rebekah too...and walkthrough isn't exact for this version, you have to explore all options to unlock content
I already did what you described above, but the option didn't appear for me. Maybe my game is bugged?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I wouldn't be too disappointed without a harem ending. Not being able to end up with both Kat and Sarah though will sting for me, as they’re my favorites (even though I do like Rose). I’d easily “give up” every other woman in the game to be with those two.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes