Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Overall I think Katherine is the best sexiest character ever on F95. She the perfect sexy hot wife. Sarah and Rose are tempting but there is no way I would ever leave Kat. This one has got to be one of the best VN's ever I have played. The writing is top shelf and the renders and animation are spot on and well, then there's Katherine.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
You can wife swap with Charles/Andrea on the Hero/sharing/swinging path before Charles gets killed. Then after that no more Andrea unless you collect villain pts.
On the Hero path I had a scene with Andrea in the castle after finding Charles. So there is at least one sex scene with Andrea on the Hero path also.

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Overall I think Katherine is the best sexiest character ever on F95. She the perfect sexy hot wife. Sarah and Rose are tempting but there is no way I would ever leave Kat. This one has got to be one of the best VN's ever I have played. The writing is top shelf and the renders and animation are spot on and well, then there's Katherine.
I agree. She's hot af.

Reactions: Macinnes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
No, it isn't. You can have sex with multiple people but you won't be able to be with them. You are given a choice this update of giving up fucking around or giving up his wife.

If you give up the wife it asks you who you want to be with, there is no choice to be with multiple people.
No, it isn't. You can have sex with multiple people but you won't be able to be with them. You are given a choice this update of giving up fucking around or giving up his wife.

If you give up the wife it asks you who you want to be with, there is no choice to be with multiple people.
Hmm I went the hero/sharing/swinging route and got to hook up with Kat/Sarah/Rose/Andrea including 3somes with Kat/Rose/Sarah and a swap with Andrea/Charles. Kat got to enjoy a spit roast with the Hunter and M/C. The dude was an ass at first but after Kat tamed him he grew on me and it was fun sharing Kat with him. I would've like to add Rebekah to the mix but you have add some villany to the mix and that would've messed up my hero path. It would be nice to have an ending with Kat as the devoted sexy hot wife with the others as BFF's with Bene's including the hunter. Maybe even have rose and M/C start have kids to replenish the Sanguine community and let Hunter join in the fun.

While I doubt it would ever happen on my Hero/Swinging Kat-path, I would have liked from a story perspective the chance to help replenish the sanguine bloodline with Rose and Dahlia. Storywise, as long as Kat knows about it and gives her blessing, (who knows, she maybe even decides to get pregnant herself), which she's such an awesome wife there's no reason to think she wouldn't, could be the best/closest thing to a possible harem or throuple ending.

Still :( no Sarah+Kat throuple.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
While I doubt it would ever happen on my Hero/Swinging Kat-path, I would have liked from a story perspective the chance to help replenish the sanguine bloodline with Rose and Dahlia. Storywise, as long as Kat knows about it and gives her blessing, (who knows, she maybe even decides to get pregnant herself), which she's such an awesome wife there's no reason to think she wouldn't, could be the best/closest thing to a possible harem or throuple ending.

Still :( no Sarah+Kat throuple.
The only issue with Dahlia who I like as well is that she would lose her powers according to the lore of the story. She and Hunter were the first ones next to Rose I would've thought of since those three are "pure".

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Are there any scenes with/ involving Sanguinis Rex ? and if so how do I get them ?
Pearl/Sanguinis Rex has stated multiple times she has no use for mischief involving genitals or emotional attachments. She is purely fixated upon world domination and the M/C was changed to a demon only top serve that purpose. I think the relationship points you earn server only to gain her trust.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
On the Hero path I had a scene with Andrea in the castle after finding Charles. So there is at least one sex scene with Andrea on the Hero path also.
Ya I left Charles in favor of "The Team" and Andrea/Rose. I guess I'll explore that path once the game is finished.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Ya I left Charles in favor of "The Team" and Andrea/Rose. I guess I'll explore that path once the game is finished.
I was able to do both (Charles/Andrea and Team). But did not go after Rose... that is probably the difference.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Even though I've mentioned this before but it's all about Katherine for me espec since from what it looks like it's in it's last couple of chapters left.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The only issue with Dahlia who I like as well is that she would lose her powers according to the lore of the story. She and Hunter were the first ones next to Rose I would've thought of since those three are "pure".
She may lose her power with her purity, but maybe the bigger picture would be to start having some offspring to replace all those lost from the village and who knows from them the next successor would take her place.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes