hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I just finished the game (at least until the current build) it seemed like a cliffhanger ending(?). It was also my first time playing it, so I know very little, about what the Dev has in-store or what promises/direction/decisions they made. I read that all the ntr/sharing content was completely avoidable, which was confirmed by a friend, and so played from there.

That being said, I went the non-ntr/non-sharing route, which is my personal preference (Kudo's to Dev for allowing the avoiding of NTR/Sharing content).

All that being said, I would have to agree with you regarding the idea of having a relationship with Sarah/Kat. In my run through, there was only one threesome in the game and that was between Kat, Sarah and Wayne (the Default MC name).

Since it was Kat that initiated the whole threesome, and since she made several comments about being attracted to Sarah (I believe that Sarah had previously made similar comments about Kat), I can definatly see an ending where they were able to "stick together" as it were.

The only other girl that was romanced/sexual relationed with, Rose, was ok, but she felt kind of 'out of place' with regard to sex/romance on my run through (her backstory is fine). I will have to play the control/villain path to see if she makes more sense there. I don't think I will ever 'get' Audrey, as that looks like it requires agreeing to swinging and I do not share.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either way, good job Dev!
I enjoyed you game, and best of luck in the future.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Are they a vampires or something, havent finished a game yet but im probably around ch 5 maybe. Just after that swinging scene in the bar

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
You don't have to kill her, there is way around it; either joining Dahila or Bringing her to your side.
Option doesn't come up in my playthrough. I'm on the full HERO path. But honestly the moment Sanguine Rex's human form was revealed I was simping so hard I just had to choose the evil options just to get in her pants.

Their interaction when you say to her that she's beautiful is just cute and hilarious. Her unexpected reaction is definitely like a tsundere. She was also the first one I visited when I had the option to leave lol. Some hero.

Reactions: Carefree247

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Option doesn't come up in my playthrough. I'm on the full HERO path.
I cannot answer for the Hero path, but it has something to do with Hero points+Team mate points + saving Dahalia + something else which I am not aware of.
The Villain route is more straight foreword and easy regarding this.

But honestly the moment Sanguine Rex's human form was revealed I was simping so hard I just had to choose the evil options just to get in her pants.

Their interaction when you say to her that she's beautiful is just cute and hilarious. Her unexpected reaction is definitely like a tsundere. She was also the first one I visited when I had the option to leave lol. Some hero.

Reactions: User1230

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I'm just trying to balance Hero and Villain points, but im trying to go more for Hero because im afraid what will happen if my MC turned villain. If there was an option to become a vampire i'd like to become one pls xD

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I'm just trying to balance Hero and Villain points, but im trying to go more for Hero because im afraid what will happen if my MC turned villain. If there was an option to become a vampire i'd like to become one pls xD
Please read the trial 1 and 2 dialouge (below quote) and then you will understand where the Dev is going with this, also know that if you want to keep your supernatural powers going full Demon or Humanity is a no no as Sanguix rex mentioned and she's been one for millennia !

The dev can only do so much and so far points aren't the only deciding factor it's the choices as well, if you played with the mod then you'll be aware of how complex it is to the standard
Have X amount of points > scene unlocked/event triggered
The Higher value point sets your state( Hero / Villain) and then your choices/actions trigger event for that state. For example if I am in a Villain playthrough I cannot end up with Sarah as she is against my nature, while Rose will happily embrace me and I am unsure of Kate. Also if I ignore Kate then I miss out on her ending.

This is simply how the game was scripted and no matter how "balanced" you play it doesn't matter.

The Village trials 1 and 2 foreshadowed the ending in a sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruno3

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
The renders are great. Animations, top class. But I just can't behind the way the whole thing is written. There's basically no world building. Earlier it was revealed that Sondheim killed the MC's mum and then it was never mentioned again as if that whole plot point was swept under the rug. The worst part of it is how there's no buildup to anything. The MC says that things will happen and they happen literally just within 5 minutes. None of the characters have any real depth to them. I can't even get behind the relationship between the MC and his wife. There's no chemistry or romance between them. And no, contrary to popular belief, romance isn't just fucking.

I think the dev is talented af when it comes to rendering. Probably one of the best here. The animations are as cinematic as you can get with a shoestring budget. But I definitely think that when the dev creates his next game, he should have someone help him with the writing.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes