cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sometimes just one interested side is enough:WeSmart:
My mc is interested for sure:p
well that'd be rape then and patreon might not look it with good eye but we'll see.

Which means there won't be any scenes gonna happening with sanguis rex?
No way in hell the dev gonna make a model that hot and not add a sex scene.
we just have to wait and see. also there's at least 1 game where there is hot model but she's seen only nude and clothed so look and don't touch only.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I don't know whether you're 12 or just unable to read. So I'm going to put the two together and guess that you're just an American and excuse myself.
Hmm, America has been making romance movies and games for a long time, and Hollywood, until they started bowing to China, was the movie-making envy of the world. Not that I disagree with the point you made, the dev obviously wants us to feel the "romance" between the husband/wife but doesn't really pull it off.

A friendly suggestion, how about we judge people on an individual basis and not by what country they're from.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hmm, America has been making romance movies and games for a long time, and Hollywood, until they started bowing to China, was the movie-making envy of the world. Not that I disagree with the point you made, the dev obviously wants us to feel the "romance" between the husband/wife but doesn't really pull it off.

A friendly suggestion, how about we judge people on an individual basis and not by what country they're from.

I think what he meant is that Americans can't read :rolleyes:

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
WhY Not using Android apk ??
Because installing an APK requires about three times the space in advance to be able to install, and I am very tight on that, while just decompressing the zip does not.
Also I prefer to have all my games gathered in one single central app, Than a lot of icons. Easier for privacy too, just to lock one app than many.

Can't help you here dude :(
It works on PC, no one reported any error.
Try on PC if you can or use proper android ports.
Thanks anyways, I suppose

Devastatot177

Jul 27, 2021
Sanguis rex is the main character I am looking for and I really wanted atleast a single animation scene with her. Because she is just awesome model.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
"Hey, so what are your plans tonight? Anything you'd like to teach me?"
"I think we...are you serious? Don't tell me you jerking off right now."
"So what? You've seen me naked. My human form needs this."
"Put that thing away!"
"Oh come one, don't be such a prude. And don't pretend you weren't thinking about it when I had sex with them. The chosen one - hah, laughable. With the powers of yours...you couldn't keep your eyes from me, could you?"

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin Fever

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sanguis rex is the main character I am looking for and I really wanted atleast a single animation scene with her. Because she is just awesome model.
prolly won't happen but you and others just need to wait and see.

nightshaw

Feb 27, 2019
Hey guys, I started out playing this game today.
I am curious on which side you all are on, hero or villain.
Personally, I am going for the villain side, he just looks like a bad boy, lol.
What about you guys?

kkkkknuc

Jun 10, 2017
What about you guys?
I first played hero side, because Kat is hawt and I'm more into the voyeur aspects. But it's definitely worth playing through on both sides.

Reactions: nightshaw

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What about you guys?
Both paths, of course!
I'll never understand people who just stick to one single route in these games and deliberately miss out on tons of content the devs have worked so hard on. I get it if one path involves some controversial fetish, like being disgusted by futa or whatever, but otherwise it's incomprehensible for me. "I love Kat so much! I'll never see Sarah's scenes! That's a no for me!" Sorry but I find it ridiculous, they are pixels on a screen you know.
Nevertheless, if you ask which one I usually complete before moving on to the others, it's Kat hero path. Then I play Sarah hero path. And subsequently their two villain equivalents (yeah, I keep 4 different saves obviously).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'll never understand people who just stick to one single route in these games and deliberately miss out on tons of content the devs have worked so hard on. I get it if one path involves some controversial fetish, like being disgusted by futa or whatever, but otherwise it's incomprehensible for me. "I love Kat so much! I'll never see Sarah's scenes! That's a no for me!" Sorry but I find it ridiculous, they are pixels on a screen you know.
Im one of those playing only one or few paths Im interested in here...absolutely zero interest for other "routes"...fight me!
(with pixels or without it, doesnt matter) :BootyTime:

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes