A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Both paths, of course!
I'll never understand people who just stick to one single route in these games and deliberately miss out on tons of content the devs have worked so hard on. I get it if one path involves some controversial fetish, like being disgusted by futa or whatever, but otherwise it's incomprehensible for me. "I love Kat so much! I'll never see Sarah's scenes! That's a no for me!" Sorry but I find it ridiculous, they are pixels on a screen you know.
Nevertheless, if you ask which one I usually complete before moving on to the others, it's Kat hero path. Then I play Sarah hero path. And subsequently their two villain equivalents (yeah, I keep 4 different saves obviously).
Oh no, there are actually people who don't play the game the same way you do. The horror. :KEK:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Im one of those playing only one or few paths Im interested in here...absolutely zero interest for other "routes"...fight me!
(with pixels or without it, doesnt matter) :BootyTime:
Somehow I don't believe you :HideThePain:

Oh no, there are actually people who don't play the game the same way you do. The horror. :KEK:
Oh, it's no horror at all! Play your games however you want. But nothing will prevent me from thinking that, leaving aside some fetishes you may want to avoid (futa, NTR, pissing, etc.), sticking to just one route because you're infatuated with a certain pixel girl and thus missing out on 20%, 25%, 50%... of a game makes no sense.

But I understand I'm a completionist; I like to see as much content as I can, to compare every small variation in the story, and to assess the dev's work based on what he or she created as a whole.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Somehow I don't believe you :HideThePain:

Oh, it's no horror at all! Play your games however you want. But nothing will prevent me from thinking that, leaving aside some fetishes you may want to avoid (futa, NTR, pissing, etc.), sticking to just one route because you're infatuated with a certain pixel girl and thus missing out on 20%, 25%, 50%... of a game makes no sense.

But I understand I'm a completionist; I like to see as much content as I can, to compare every small variation in the story, and to assess the dev's work based on what he or she created as a whole.
And nothing will prevent me from thinking you're an abject moron. But you do you. :KEK:

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Is it me or English in this game is kinda confusing.. as if sentences do not go well with flow. I just started playing btw. hope it will get better later on

Played some chapters. Game is interesting but there are two things bothering me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second why the fuck everyone is stretching?

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Literature and Cinematics I always see only high ranking ones pushing.. So maybe thats why I felt that way
Yes it's different, but when there are dogs as mayors in the real world, a police lieutenant going for the mayor job really isn't weird and shouldn't be bothersome.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

I'm back!

I've been working on Chapter XVI for a few days now. Nothing out of the ordinary so far - writing, coding, and setting up new environments and overall structure of ch.16. This chapter will look fairly similar to the previous one, at least the first half of it. More choices! Finalizing your paths and other minor stuff you thought were important during your playthroughs. The second half, however, will focus more on setting up the final act.

In ch.16, you'll start seeing what kind of ending awaits you in the final chapter. The next couple of days I'll spend preparing all the variables that lead to different endings. I want to have all the paths ready before I start rendering. Also, I want to spend extra time to make sure it's done properly, because a simple mistake would mean catastrophic consequences.

Environments! Lots of outdoor environments (and some indoor too) to set up for ch.16, but I'll get back to that subject when I start dealing with it. That means another dev update in the next couple of days!

That's it for now. I'll get back to you with another dev update followed by the first previews.

Take care!

------

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Because Katherine has every features needed to be seduced by other men. It won't harm if there is such a route.
that's your opinion and it differs from dev's opinion and like i said at this point of game i think dev won't start adding ntr path since he would need to rework most of game and that time would be away from completing next chapter and rest of game.

Reactions: MojoJoeJoe
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes