duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
Is there anyway that i can fuck Pearl and my lovely wife at the same time, if i choose Pearl then i lose all my love point at my wife or girl according to the walkthrough

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
And when i can fuck Dahlia, i have been horny all the time pls dev
You can already do it in this update. You need more villain than hero points and also you should have taken advantage of her back in Chapter XIII when you found her tied up during one of your trips to the shadows' world

About Pearl, there are no scenes with her yet

Last edited:
Reactions: Christ P Bacon

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
You can already do it in this update. You need more villain than hero points and also you should have taken advantage of her back in Chapter XIII when you found her tied up during one of your trips to the shadows' world

About Pearl, there are no scenes with her yet
Thanks, guess i need to wait for a cheat mod to change varible because im lazy to play again
And i hope there are a way to fuck her at hero path

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there anyway that i can fuck Pearl and my lovely wife at the same time, if i choose Pearl then i lose all my love point at my wife or girl according to the walkthrough
And when i can fuck Dahlia, i have been horny all the time pls dev
you know you can edit your posts so no need to make dblpost?

So... whats VillageShare 3 that the walkthrough talks about? It is chapter XV?
was on prev. chapter content.

Reactions: RolandG.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!

The work on Chapter XVI continues. Most of the writing is already done as is the coding. The paths that lead to many different endings are already set up and I'm almost ready to start rendering. Almost.

Just like I feared, the new environments were a bit of a pain. Either the size reached ~9GB VRAM (the environment only - no characters in it yet!) or some random crashes occured that were not related to the size. I downsized all the unnecessary textures and hopefully, it will be enough to squeeze two characters in one scene.

The other scene, however, turned out to be path-tracing (or RTX ON related). All the crashes were because of... leaves! I wanted them to look as realistic as possible. That lights go through them etc. But forests tend to have lots of leaves! (shocking!). Too many leaves and the moment I hit render - boom - a crash. So the solution turned out to be some leaves on the foreground having the transmission node and the rest not. A minor detail, I know, but I loved the realistic look of the forest scene and I wanted to keep it as is at all cost.
There is also a third scene, which you've already seen. The cave. I have no clue what's wrong with it and it's crashing like crazy. I'm leaving it for now. I'll start rendering castle scenes today and I'll come back to the cave scene as soon as I get a solution.

Previews and a 10$ poll are coming soon!

Take care!

--------

nightshaw

Feb 27, 2019
Both paths, of course!
I'll never understand people who just stick to one single route in these games and deliberately miss out on tons of content the devs have worked so hard on. I get it if one path involves some controversial fetish, like being disgusted by futa or whatever, but otherwise it's incomprehensible for me. "I love Kat so much! I'll never see Sarah's scenes! That's a no for me!" Sorry but I find it ridiculous, they are pixels on a screen you know.
Nevertheless, if you ask which one I usually complete before moving on to the others, it's Kat hero path. Then I play Sarah hero path. And subsequently their two villain equivalents (yeah, I keep 4 different saves obviously).
Ikr, while what you said is an ideal thing which I used to do before, now it's not just possible for me (citing other commitments). Thus, I just tend to select one path and go along with it, while being completely aware that I might be missing out on something fun :)

Reactions: Aristos

nightshaw

Feb 27, 2019
Which one is better?
Hero or Villain Path?
I think the Hero path has more scenes of Wife, and Villain one has that of Sarah.
So, it really depends. If you are hots for the wife, go for the Hero path, else if you want to bang an anal slut, go for the Villain path.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I think the Hero path has more scenes of Wife, and Villain one has that of Sarah.
So, it really depends. If you are hots for the wife, go for the Hero path, else if you want to bang an anal slut, go for the Villain path.
In "team" is there are scenes with Andrea and Rebekah or have to goto the "control".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In "team" is there are scenes with Andrea and Rebekah or have to goto the "control".
andrea gets fucked by mc on both hero and villain path but to get more scenes with them mc needs to take control.

Tfxcvhh

Jul 23, 2020
Help me
I just finished the game and only saw 3 animations (videos) but when I check the changelog and I see that there are about 100 animations. The game has 3.14 gb. So the problem is my pc or I have to do something to see the other animations.I see the scenes in images but I do not see any animation except those 3.
sorry for my English

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes