GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This game is probably in my top 3. I think I need to cut some fat from my subscriptions and support this dude.

Jun 21, 2020
Is there a mod that unlocks the whole gallery?? I played this game couple of times but I still miss out few of the events! :(
For android please

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
And while we are at it, people I need your help getting one particular scene.

I've been replaying the game from almost the beginning and I seem unable to get the threesome scene with Sarah and Rose in ch 13. I can watch it using the gallery unlocker but I'd like to know how to get it in the game.
What are the variables involved? In all my Sarah paths, I always get her scene alone (you know, the one in which she's feeling... hot) but not the variation with Rose. I've tried helping Rose and not helping her, devoting more time to her, etc... in vain.
I've checked the WT but in that part the author just says "you will get different scenes depending on your previous choices". OK...... :WeSmart:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'll give you a hint as well : read the last line please... Mod for android, both of them mods are for pc and Mac
I had read the last line... I just didn't know you couldn't install a mod on Android, sorry.
Needless to say, I've never played any game from this site on Android. Never :WutFace:

Reactions: User1230

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
1Thousand It would be awesome if the next game also contains some paranormal / mythical creature stuff! I love this stuff :love: and there are not that many high quality games in this genre imo

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Can I get help to have the "Dahlia path" at the end of the update please?
I tried to load old save to make different choices but nothing change

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Can I get help to have the "Dahlia path" at the end of the update please?
I tried to load old save to make different choices but nothing change
What do you mean, for me i had 2 options, either kill or join her
If you have more dark than light points and tried to take advantage of her back in chapter 13 when you found her tied up in your 'dreams', in this last scene you'll have the option to make her join you (wink, wink)

Reactions: SpecterX and Bruno3

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And while we are at it, people I need your help getting one particular scene.

I've been replaying the game from almost the beginning and I seem unable to get the threesome scene with Sarah and Rose in ch 13. I can watch it using the gallery unlocker but I'd like to know how to get it in the game.
What are the variables involved? In all my Sarah paths, I always get her scene alone (you know, the one in which she's feeling... hot) but not the variation with Rose. I've tried helping Rose and not helping her, devoting more time to her, etc... in vain.
I've checked the WT but in that part the author just says "you will get different scenes depending on your previous choices". OK...... :WeSmart:
mc and kat are on swinging path?

I'll give you a hint as well : read the last line please... Mod for android, both of them mods are for pc and Mac
if you want any mods to android ports then you have to request new port and that's unlikely to happen.

It would be awesome if the next game also contains some paranormal / mythical creature stuff! I love this stuff :love: and there are not that many high quality games in this genre imo
sure but shouldn't be locked to 1 genre only. also there are many games with orcs etc.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Nothing prevents you from donating a month or 2 and drop it afterwards. After all, you can always download the game for free from here almost as soon as it's released to higher tiers so setting that 'exclusive period' for patrons is kind of stupid when you think about it. The way I understand Patreon, pledging is not about getting or 'buying' the perks Devs may offer to your tier, nor even the game itself, but about supporting them with the pledge you think they deserve from you for their work.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
mc and kat are on swinging path?
Probably. I think I swung with the MC's partner and wife in all my playthroughs.
But I wasn't asking about Kat, I was asking about Sarah.
On Kat's route I easily get the threesome with Rose. You need to have seen the lesbian scene between her and Sarah before.
It's on Sarah's route that I have trouble getting the threesome scene with Rose. I don't know what to do since I always get Sarah's solo scene in ch13.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I believe it's fair for a $5 tier to get the update on release date
Free riders who don't support Dev can download it from here on release date too, most probably. Choosing (or not) a certain tier for its release date is kind of absurd, IMHO. And setting different release dates is absurd too from Dev's point of view, also in my opinion

Reactions: proximus

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
The points for me stoped at 13:6, so 19 total points
Will they continue to add up as the game progress?

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes