Jun 21, 2020
if you want any mods to android ports then you have to request new port and that's unlikely to happen.
Yeah, that's why I asked if there was any mod available, because obviously someone making one from scratch is highly unlikely.
Nvm will try again with walkthrough, to see if I can get all the events. (y)

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Who else killed Dahlia lol? .. Love this game man the fact that they give u full control, you can either join the dark side, be evil and fight the good guys or be a hero and lead the good guys in the fight against evil.. Fucking love it!!
I'm currently playing both routes, good guy and bad guy route on different saves obviously, one route I killed Dhalia and joined Sanguis Rax or Pearl if u will, and on the other I joined Dhalia in battle against Sanguis Rax

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Who else killed Dahlia lol? .. Love this game man the fact that they give u full control, you can either join the dark side, be evil and fight the good guys or be a hero and lead the good guys in the fight against evil.. Fucking love it!!
I'm currently playing both routes, good guy and bad guy route on different saves obviously, one route I killed Dhalia and joined Sanguis Rax or Pearl if u will, and on the other I joined Dhalia in battle against Sanguis Rax
Not sure if you're into that, but there are also sex scenes. There really is something for everybody. It's like a game for the whole family.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Updates/New releases
I'll be honest with you guys. I am planning on releasing at least one update each month. Since I'm new to this and not everything goes as planned in the very beginning so updates might get a little delayed as of now but once I get familiar with what the users want/need, I assure you that future updates will be more systematic and consistent.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if he starts listening players this will sunk to mariana trench.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Y
Not sure if you're into that, but there are also sex scenes. There really is something for everybody. It's like a game for the whole family.
Yeah I know i played the game up until its latest release, I don't mind the lewd stuff but I'm more into the story.. u right tho, it's got something for everyone

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!
The end of the month is near, and it's a good time to bring you more news! Good news, might I add. The update is almost finished, just one or two (very annoying) scenes and lots of animation and I should be ready to give it to testing.
So let's think about the dates. I'll be releasing the beta version for 20$ Patrons at the beginning of the following month. To ensure every bug is fixed and every route replayed a couple of times, game-testers need ~ 10-14 days so the official release will be scheduled on the 15th-20th of September.
I'm super happy with how working on ch.16 went. Remember, I still took a couple of days off after releasing ch.15, and a month or so later, I'm ready with another 1k render update!

One more preview and sexy preview are coming this month as well as 10$ NSFW renders with Katherine as the main star (surprisingly!).

Take care!

---------

BurninU

Sep 29, 2019
The modded android version has been removed from Mega. So, is there another way to download it?

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes