Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
Her name is Andrea.
Yes, you can bang her on a non sharing path but only if you are on an EVIL playthrough.
Is it based on the scene where mc can threaten her and she replying something like what will happen to mc if his wife knows that he is one of the evil peoples ??? Is that the trigger along with evil points ???
& Banging scene came with previous update ???
Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Is it based on the scene where mc can threaten her and she replying something like what will happen to mc if his wife knows that he is one of the evil peoples ??? Is that the trigger along with evil points ???
& Banging scene came with previous update ???
Aristos
I don't remember the exact details, but you have to choose "Gain control over her" in ep 9 and continue controlling her through later choices. You also need to have accumulated more "control" points during your playthrough than Team points.
Check the walkthrough in the first page of this thread; it's more detailed than I could be.

Reactions: Hiroto Tokyo

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I don't know... she may ask you to let her fuck other men in front of you.
It's up to you to decide if you are willing to risk being a cornuto or not :HideThePain:
Well, in a modern couple normally there are these speeches, especially during sex. It's different when a wife talks to hubbie about these ideas out of the sex...

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Quick update this time!
Alpha version of Chapter 16 is complete! Now it's time for testing! Given how many routes there are, leading to many different outcomes, I still need 10-12 days to test things out properly. Fortunately, I'm not alone in this. I already sent alpha versions to my game testers to find everything I missed during my own testing.

Release date! 15.09! Let's get ready!

... and meanwhile, expect both Katherine and Sarah previews!

Take care!

----------

asdww.png

This is so embarrassing, can someone just shoot me?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
View attachment 1385842

I mean literally, unless you are going the lame white knight route, but to each their own.
You can't die now, but if you do please pass on your belongings, bank account and waifus as I promise to cherish them

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

Quick update this time!
Alpha version of Chapter 16 is complete! Now it's time for testing! Given how many routes there are, leading to many different outcomes, I still need 10-12 days to test things out properly. Fortunately, I'm not alone in this. I already sent alpha versions to my game testers to find everything I missed during my own testing.

Release date! 15.09! Let's get ready!

... and meanwhile, expect both Katherine and Sarah previews!

Take care!

----------

View attachment 1385842

remember to clear your web browser history before you get shot

mollypolly

Apr 6, 2021
Hi guys, how can I get this option? "Sangunis Rex 20. Try to befriend… [SrAff+1]"? It's the last point of the walkthrough.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes