AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I decided to have a play through where I just pick the villainous options, maxed that mf out and became an evil fecker.. It's pretty cool cause we never get a chance to be an evil feck in these games but here we have full control to do such.. And it's weird as well cause in my first playthrough I went full on good guy, even stayed faithful to Kat but shit changes so much when u evil.. I managed to get Andrea and that nurse chick to join me in the dark side and in exchange I have to feck them, that's there deal lol.. And then we have Rose, well apparently she's in love with the MC so she joined Sanguis Rax as well and then there's pure and innocent Dhalia.. Had an option to either kill her or convince her to join me, obviously I chose to convince her and after deflowering her she happily joined
I wonder if in future we'll be able to convince Sarah or Kat to join the dark side.. They're literally the last two members of our team who's still on the good side, everyone else joined me on the dark side.. And last time MC swore to kill them both for "batrying" him lol

Reactions: Carefree247

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
i'd say possible but unlikely.
Literally the only mention of pregnancy I got was cumming inside the nurse chick on the evil path.. She said something like "I'm not on the pill but I'll happily carry ur monster babies"

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Literally the only mention of pregnancy I got was cumming inside the nurse chick on the evil path.. She said something like "I'm not on the pill but I'll happily carry ur monster babies"
If you cum inside Andrea she mentions that she's been trying to get pregnant for years unsuccessfully. So, I think you might be able to knock her up. If it didn't happen in that scene.

elbarvoril

Dec 3, 2020
Hello,
I was wondering if I missed a scene in my play: is there any m/m/f (with your wife)? If yes should it be done during good or bad play?
Also I am waiting for the phone scene! It has a potential go be a great scene!
(Ankther one would be your wife going out and coming back home to tell all the details with the scene played through her point of view)
Thanks!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Chimi Changa
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes