Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Help me
I just finished the game and only saw 3 animations (videos) but when I check the changelog and I see that there are about 100 animations. The game has 3.14 gb. So the problem is my pc or I have to do something to see the other animations.I see the scenes in images but I do not see any animation except those 3.
sorry for my English
If you want see just animations use either one:
Mod or Persistent file (unlock gallery)

Or if you want to reach them in the game:
Use Walkthrough or Mod^ work aswell

Edit: arghh nevermind, which version you have?
On windows version animation works fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
I keep following the walkthrough but can't avoid sharing the wife at the party and yes i said no the first time when asked to spice thing can anyone help ????

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I keep following the walkthrough but can't avoid sharing the wife at the party and yes i said no the first time when asked to spice thing can anyone help ????
The swinging only happens if you accept Andrea's offer.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!
The rendering continues! As usual, I'm spending every minute I have working on ch.16 and the results are there! The update will be shorter than the previous one, however. I estimate for it to be around 1k renders and, according to my schedule, should be ready sometime in the middle of the next month! Damn, if only I could become a game dev working full time! Maybe one day?
I still have the most difficult scenes ahead of me, I already know they're going to take a long time. I may have ~80% of still renders already done, but the final 20% will be a pain. At least 5x longer render times and the potential crashes... It's going to be fun for sure.

Render after render I'm getting closer to finishing the update (and the whole game) and honestly, it's getting to me. More and more, I catch myself stressed over the next game. What am I going to do? What story am I going to tell? I'm not that far from finishing Deliverance and I have almost no clue on what to do next. And after finishing the game, I won't have enough time to prepare a coherent storyline, create variable systems, and everything else related to coding, deal with characters, environments, UI... Those are my thoughts right now and the anxiety and stress are getting to me. Some people told me to take some time off. Nope, not gonna happen. I'm not tired. I don't need time off. I'm thinking of cutting an hour per day of development time to start thinking about the storyline and characters for my second game.

For those who are worried about the idea:
No project will replace Deliverance, the game won't be onhold or abandoned. Also, the second game won't come out before finishing Deliverance, which is still my primary focus. More likely months AFTER Deliverance goes on Steam.

Maybe, after some time spent figuring out what I want to do in the second game, I won't have to stress out over it as much.

Take care!

--------

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well danielsk releases next game's 1st chapter same days as prev. game's last chapter is released so could work with 1k too.

Chimi Changa

May 27, 2018

Hi!
The rendering continues! As usual, I'm spending every minute I have working on ch.16 and the results are there! The update will be shorter than the previous one, however. I estimate for it to be around 1k renders and, according to my schedule, should be ready sometime in the middle of the next month! Damn, if only I could become a game dev working full time! Maybe one day?
I still have the most difficult scenes ahead of me, I already know they're going to take a long time. I may have ~80% of still renders already done, but the final 20% will be a pain. At least 5x longer render times and the potential crashes... It's going to be fun for sure.

Render after render I'm getting closer to finishing the update (and the whole game) and honestly, it's getting to me. More and more, I catch myself stressed over the next game. What am I going to do? What story am I going to tell? I'm not that far from finishing Deliverance and I have almost no clue on what to do next. And after finishing the game, I won't have enough time to prepare a coherent storyline, create variable systems, and everything else related to coding, deal with characters, environments, UI... Those are my thoughts right now and the anxiety and stress are getting to me. Some people told me to take some time off. Nope, not gonna happen. I'm not tired. I don't need time off. I'm thinking of cutting an hour per day of development time to start thinking about the storyline and characters for my second game.

For those who are worried about the idea:
No project will replace Deliverance, the game won't be onhold or abandoned. Also, the second game won't come out before finishing Deliverance, which is still my primary focus. More likely months AFTER Deliverance goes on Steam.

Maybe, after some time spent figuring out what I want to do in the second game, I won't have to stress out over it as much.

Take care!

--------
i'm really amaze to the dev, consistent and fast updates

Reactions: TitanXlord

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
One of the most consistent devs for sure. He deserves more than the current patreons he has tbh. I wish he will blow up more. Maybe on his next game since this one is almost done.

No crappy PC lagging, no mental health issues, no sickness, none of those bullshit alibis most of the devs like to use to delay releases.

• Sad
Reactions: Deathzazor
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes