HKASNVUSARKSA

Jul 26, 2021
The renders are great. Animations, top class. But I just can't behind the way the whole thing is written. There's basically no world building. Earlier it was revealed that Sondheim killed the MC's mum and then it was never mentioned again as if that whole plot point was swept under the rug. The worst part of it is how there's no buildup to anything. The MC says that things will happen and they happen literally just within 5 minutes. None of the characters have any real depth to them. I can't even get behind the relationship between the MC and his wife. There's no chemistry or romance between them. And no, contrary to popular belief, romance isn't just fucking.

I think the dev is talented af when it comes to rendering. Probably one of the best here. The animations are as cinematic as you can get with a shoestring budget. But I definitely think that when the dev creates his next game, he should have someone help him with the writing.
This is not a romance game, it never was. If you like, you can search and you are sure to find many.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Out of curiosity, I watched h-scenes in a gallery that I had not seen yet. (even sharing scenes)

While sharing/interrogation scene between Kat and Fowler, we could choose dialogues about Katherine's past. I don't know if she honestly answered those answers or not, but if it's true what she said, she had a few guys before MC. And probably only for one night. Even in the club bathroom, she was with the guy.. having fun. Lol.

I admit that I regret seeing this scene in the gallery, because Kat said things there that I would not like to know, I did not know she was like that..

Unless she was just lying to Fowler. And before that scene, she arranged with MC before going to him to come up with something when she is talking with him.
Not before the MC, no. She's been with him for years.

The MC knows about the bathroom scene, he was there. As for what she said to him, she never lies.

Reactions: jpra4311
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes