Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I can only speak to my villian playthrough, which taking control over them leads to gaining control over both Andrea and Rebekah sexually
Thanks! Shit I'm playing the hero for my first PT and already decided to make them teammates. Sooo, guessing that means no sex with them later? Shit I might have to replay from an earlier save just to see how that plays out.

On a side note, just finished the Kat & Sarah lez scene that was amazing on its own and everything I had hoped it would be, but the added threesome with the MC immediately right after was beyond any sort of satisfying payoff shy of creating a permanent Kat/Sarah/MC throuple I could imagine!

can-i-get-an-amen-kitty.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Carefree247

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not even out of curiosity? IMO the strength of games lies in the opportunity to do things you wouldn't normally do/think of and reverse them with the click of a button. It isn't like Kate doesn't get something out of it or that she doesn't do it willingly. If she's the queen in your book she should do as she pleases. ;)
I've been tempted just to see Kat in all her scenes, honestly she's a gorgeous character and I love seeing her get fucked.

that said I just don't like the guys that have been an option. I was tempted with the 4some that was offered with the other couple though.

I might check that route out once the game is complete and i've finished my faithful run.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I've been tempted just to see Kat in all her scenes, honestly she's a gorgeous character and I love seeing her get fucked.

that said I just don't like the guys that have been an option. I was tempted with the 4some that was offered with the other couple though.

I might check that route out once the game is complete and i've finished my faithful run.
The 4some was actually really good! You should definitely try it ;)

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The 4some was actually really good! You should definitely try it ;)
I really agree and normally I'm not into that kind of group sex. It's not too long and unfortunately just one really hot scene with Kat enjoying herself immensely while still aroused seeing her husband likewise being pleasured by Andrea, followed by both women interacting with each other. Despite enthusiastically making plans for future trysts, obviously due to events unfolding due to the plot, those plans end up being seemingly placed permanently(?) on hold.

After sharing Kat with Sarah, I honestly would like to see her shared with the other L.I. as apparently all the other women in the game are equally as attracted to her and she with them.

I wouldn't share Kat with any other man with the sole exception being Charles. Sure his attraction to her over his own wife, even during their sex, fantasizing specifically he was with Kat while being with Andrea is mildly creepy, but they both have known the MC and Kat a long time, are good friends, and no less creepy than all the other ladies similarly fixated on Kat's breasts.

Last edited:

Devil9

Mar 18, 2018
Is the alpha version of XV out?! I know it sounds very selfish , but can't live without Kat now! In desperate need of a savior.
Hats off to the Dev 1Thousand , no novel matches Deliverance.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Is the alpha version of XV out?! I know it sounds very selfish , but can't live without Kat now! In desperate need of a savior.
Hats off to the Dev 1Thousand , no novel matches Deliverance.
Well if you can't live without it and are desperate for it why not actually buy it then?

Win win, you get your fix, you help the dev.

I mean surely if it's got to the point you like it so much you can't stop thinking about it the game deserves a little bit from you no?

Hs2211

Oct 23, 2018
Well if you can't live without it and are desperate for it why not actually buy it then?

I mean surely if it's got to the point you like it so much you can't stop thinking about it the game deserves a little bit from you no?
Game Tester Level is sold out so unless he/she/they are already a patreon at that level, they can't access the alpha release even at higher levels.

Devil9

Mar 18, 2018

Definitely the Dev deserves full support, but for struggling teens $20+ doesn't sound like "little" , I often contribute but rgt now ain't at any stage to afford it! So I guess I'll wait till 20th .
No harsh feeling mate .

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The swinging scene was great because those involved were good friends, they showed respect for each other and interest in making the other participants feel OK. The sharing scenes on the other hand are harder to watch when you're not into that stuff, like myself, because the men chosen for them are garbage. Like really scummy males.

Since I'm sort of a completionist, I followed that path too to see all the possible scenes in the game right until the scene with Kat's boss. It was revolting; if I had been the MC there I would have barged into that office and smashed his face in. After that I never followed the sharing path again; I don't give a fuck if my scene gallery remains incomplete, Kat is just my MC's (and his buddy's :) )

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The swinging scene was great because those involved were good friends, they showed respect for each other and interest in making the other participants feel OK. The sharing scenes on the other hand are harder to watch when you're not into that stuff, like myself, because the men chosen for them are garbage. Like really scummy males.

Since I'm sort of a completionist, I followed that path too to see all the possible scenes in the game right until the scene with Kat's boss. It was revolting; if I had been the MC there I would have barged into that office and smashed his face in. After that I never followed the sharing path again; I don't give a fuck if my scene gallery remains incomplete, Kat is just my MC's (and his buddy's :) )
I'm not normally one for sharing or swinging but in this specific case, with this particular couple, it works because Charles is the MC's long-time partner and probably best friend, while Andrea happens to be very close if not best friends from college with Kat so there is an established amount of trust and possibly a little lust and desire from both couples looking to share in making each other have a good time in a relaxed, comfortable environment with no added pressure.

Maybe the reason why swinging works with anonymous couples more often is to prevent the added risk of emotional attachment leading to jealousy, but the way the scene was handled with everyone being treated respectfully and with the intention of having a good time, getting off with maybe a little fantasy fulfillment on the part of Charles and Andrea to a lesser extent worked out for everyone in the end.

As far as the cucking scenes, yeah, glad I missed out on those w/Kat, the only guy I was willing to give her a free pass with was Charles as long as the MC was present, or with any of the other ladies should she be so inclined, which thankfully she was with both Sarah and Rose.

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
I downloaded the compressed version to play through joiplay....but it shows error and Don't open.....can anyone help?

bjulboob

May 22, 2021
Does Sarah give a rimjob to MC? I know rose and Kat does…
Andrea does too. Sarah doesn't. Maybe in the next update.

Next Tuesday, July 20th
Are you guys sure the game actually gets public release on the 20th?

1Thousand posted this on itch about a week ago:

"The next update is coming on 20th July for 10$+ Patrons and should be posted here at the beginning of the next month."

So that would suggest unless you've got a $10 or more subscription to his Patreon, you won't get access to chapter 15 until August.

Jun 12, 2020
How
Andrea does too. Sarah doesn't. Maybe in the next update.

Are you guys sure the game actually gets public release on the 20th?

1Thousand posted this on itch about a week ago:

"The next update is coming on 20th July for 10$+ Patrons and should be posted here at the beginning of the next month."

So that would suggest unless you've got a $10 or more subscription to his Patreon, you won't get access to chapter 15 until August.
How do you get Andrea to give you one?

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes