cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just wanted to ask how long this game is currently? I had avoided it for a while due to the cover photo but after reading more about it I gave it a shot and really getting into it. My gaming time during the week is very limited so I'm not sure if I should keep playing through the week, or wait until I have more time. I am probably 2 hours into it. Thanks!
well for starters this isn't short game, even if you follow 1 main path only (and no swinging) even then it'll take several days (couple hrs per day) to reach end of current content.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The amount of Devs that have caught covid or have back issues, or get hurt and unable to work. Its like being a Dev is a health hazard and nothing to do with delaying releases and increasing patron months
The problem in general is that there are honest devs like e.g. 1thousand and dishonest ones like e.g. gumdrop. The dishonest ones, which will pull out every excuse under the sun, taint the reputation of the honest ones.
I believe 1thousand that he is sick, because he never gave us cause to doubt him, he always played above the table. Dev like e.g. 1thousand, Eva Kiss, Double moon, Mutt & Jeff, Ollane, SAZ, Usagitriplesix or After Choices to name a couple, are honest Devs, dedicated to their projects. They have earned trust.

Devs like e.g. gumdrop, crushstation, the Typist, Slonique to name a couple others, are the ones muddying the waters for all. Gumdrop is a chronic liar, who makes Baron Münchhausen look like a notary. The Typist announced LAST summer that the update was about 2 days away from being released, "nuff said". Despite verbose promises Crushstation´s game has drastically less content today than a year ago, but in his case it could be simply that he is inept to program what he wants to.
Those are Dev who have impressed multiple times, that you cannot trust any word they say.

As said above, 1thousand is NOT one of those. He is a guy who has earned some trust and goodwill from us.

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
The amount of Devs that have caught covid or have back issues, or get hurt and unable to work. Its like being a Dev is a health hazard and nothing to do with delaying releases and increasing patron months
yes you are right ... it is unfortunately the case that suddenly many devs fall ill with covid and the number of patients is much higher than in the rest of the World population... in my dev list there are about twelve people with the "disease" ... ;)

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
The problem in general is that there are honest devs like e.g. 1thousand and dishonest ones like e.g. gumdrop. The dishonest ones, which will pull out every excuse under the sun, taint the reputation of the honest ones.
I believe 1thousand that he is sick, because he never gave us cause to doubt him, he always played above the table. Dev like e.g. 1thousand, Eva Kiss, Double moon, Mutt & Jeff, Ollane, SAZ, Usagitriplesix or After Choices to name a couple, are honest Devs, dedicated to their projects. They have earned trust.

Devs like e.g. gumdrop, crushstation, the Typist, Slonique to name a couple others, are the ones muddying the waters for all. Gumdrop is a chronic liar, who makes Baron Münchhausen look like a notary. The Typist announced LAST summer that the update was about 2 days away from being released, "nuff said". Despite verbose promises Crushstation´s game has drastically less content today than a year ago, but in his case it could be simply that he is inept to program what he wants to.
Those are Dev who have impressed multiple times, that you cannot trust any word they say.

As said above, 1thousand is NOT one of those. He is a guy who has earned some trust and goodwill from us.
I agree, no reason to mistrust 1thousand... yet.
I do think devs should take a 3-4 week vacation per year too, everyone needs vacations to recharge!
The amount if dishonest devs seems to be far far more than honest ones though.

Reactions: AKONER and Turret

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
When it comes to my sharing save path i think that my favorite scene doesnt even involve any penetration or MC physical presence, its the interogation that Kat does to Fowler.

I feel like it would be nice to have more scenes where Kat does something without MC watching(but knowing about it) or them just always looking at each other.
I hope that before the conclusion Kat voluntarily gets creampied by her boss or a villain.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

I'm back!

Quick post to let you all know that I feel good enough to leave the bed and continue working on Ch.15. Actually, yesterday was my first day, but I didn't want to make another post without focusing much on the game. So... What's the plan for the next couple of days? Setting up environments.
At the end of Ch.14, we were introduced to another location - the castle (throne room and dungeons) and Ch.15 explores it more in-depth and that means setting up new stuff. Correcting existing textures, working on new ones, lighting, outfits for characters, and so on.
Working on new locations always makes me motivated for the update, because I already know if scenes look great or not and I'm happy to see all that new stuff present itself in the best way possible!
Also, a few tests showed that the render times are much shorter than I expected which means I'll be able to work on renders even faster! ... Well... Every scene expect the throne room. That one is still a pain!

That's it for now. I'll post another preview and sexy preview in a couple of days!

Take care!

------

Useless7

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
Does the dev (Useless7 ?) read this thread?

...Correcting existing textures, working on new ones, lighting, outfits for characters, and so on...
I was wondering about the lighting - so many scenes have a very flat feel about them, a lot of ambient light that really sucks the life out of the picture.

Is that a deliberate choice to emphasize the weird state that the city is in? It often seems like a shame that such glorious characters look less than their best.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes