SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Well there was the scene with Kat and the minion. That could have been more elaborate. Or better, the MC could have shown up lurking behind a corner, before things got started with the minion. Kat noticing him, turning things from creepy to kinky. Then Kat could have feigned disgust but secretly enjoying herself, or enjoyed herself openly.
Just some crazy ideas. xD
You mean the blowjob scene with Sondheim when she is tied up? If so, that actually doesn't happen. It is all in the MC's head that he is seeing that. Even Kat mentions that no one is there and it is just her, so the MC is just imagining it. Though I do agree, it would of been neat to see the MC's imagination get carried away in that moment and the scene be taken further.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
You mean the blowjob scene with Sondheim when she is tied up? If so, that actually doesn't happen. It is all in the MC's head that he is seeing that. Even Kat mentions that no one is there and it is just her, so the MC is just imagining it. Though I do agree, it would of been neat to see the MC's imagination get carried away in that moment and the scene be taken further.
Yes that's the scene i meant. I'm not a big fan of dream sequences though. They usually just confuse things. Instead the MC could have stumbled upon Kat with Sondheim while trying to rescue her. Oh well, it's the Dev's game, so his rules. To be honest i sometimes only read half the dialogue sentences. Unless it's between important characters. So i didn't know the Sondheim scene was a dream/hallucination. xD

Knock knock out

Dec 23, 2020
I didn't get the blowjob scene with sondheim in my play through . Can you tell me the prerequisites for the scene?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!
It's been a while since I posted a dev update. In my case, that's good news, because it only means I was focused on Chapter 15 for pretty much the entire time and setting up the aftermath of Ch.14's finale.

Let's talk about Ch.15 which brings completely new dynamics into the game and changes entirely how the game feels. Choices, choices, and even more choices. Ch.15 will be the largest update so far. If everything goes as planned the update should be 1.3 - 1.5k renders... which is A LOT.

Every choice made in this update results either in a major ending change or deeply affects a given character, so be careful! Well... How many of those choices will there be? A LOT. I mean a lot! The whole update will be split into two gigantic menus with as many options as possible... with scenes in between, so it doesn't get too repetitive and to make sure the story advances significantly.

I'm super excited about the update and I'm sure you will be too, especially if you're here for the sexy stuff. 8 or 9 sex scenes with different characters including first times for some (more than one). I hope it will be worth the wait and I'm getting back to rendering right now!

And yes, there will be a sharing scene.

Take care!

-----------

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I didn't get the blowjob scene with sondheim in my play through . Can you tell me the prerequisites for the scene?
Made a post about that before here. Hope it helps. :)
It doesn't progress very far (that is literally all there is to it as the MC interrupts before it can go anywhere), as it is just the MC's imagination/vision (not sure which, as when the MC approaches, Sondheim is not actually there). Not sure if it's on the bad path, but it is part of the sharing path only. Just don't intervene when the MC sees Kat and Sondheim. Wait a little longer instead and you'll get that scene.

You'll only get that option if you chose to share Kat with the random guy in the alley in Chapter III (the "Wait a little longer" option). Otherwise that option won't show up (according to the walkthrough).

Reactions: Knock knock out

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
8 or 9 sex scenes with different characters including first times for some (more than one). I hope it will be worth the wait and I'm getting back to rendering right now!

-----------
Hopefully this means a scene with Dahlia. Wonder who the sharing scene will be with, would love a MFM with first hunter

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017

Hi!
It's been a while since I posted a dev update. In my case, that's good news, because it only means I was focused on Chapter 15 for pretty much the entire time and setting up the aftermath of Ch.14's finale.

Let's talk about Ch.15 which brings completely new dynamics into the game and changes entirely how the game feels. Choices, choices, and even more choices. Ch.15 will be the largest update so far. If everything goes as planned the update should be 1.3 - 1.5k renders... which is A LOT.

Every choice made in this update results either in a major ending change or deeply affects a given character, so be careful! Well... How many of those choices will there be? A LOT. I mean a lot! The whole update will be split into two gigantic menus with as many options as possible... with scenes in between, so it doesn't get too repetitive and to make sure the story advances significantly.

I'm super excited about the update and I'm sure you will be too, especially if you're here for the sexy stuff. 8 or 9 sex scenes with different characters including first times for some (more than one). I hope it will be worth the wait and I'm getting back to rendering right now!

Take care!

-----------
You do know that is a total cock tease dont you?

Oscar Granja

Aug 3, 2019

Hi!

Take care!

-----------
Hoping for an MMF threesome with Kat!

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
Apart from MC, Trevor, Boss, first hunter,, mc friend, fowler, sondhiem with whom other Kat have sex ???

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes