Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
I quote. We have a friend, she is a nurse who works in an oncology division. Although she is engaged, she has fucked at least a dozen doctors and male collegues. When my wife asked her why she does so she replied "you have no idea how young people dies too soon. I want to enjoy life".
Yeah but does she allow her partner to do the same? else its just cheating/double standards/giving excuses...

Do you have to choose SHARE for 3somes with Kat and other women (if there are any) or is it all with other guys? or could I choose SHARE and still avoid sharing her with other men?
If on sharing path, Kat is usually shared with other guys and MC gets sloppy seconds.... Mostly MMF, one MMFF and one MFF with her so far iirc

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
Do you have to choose SHARE for 3somes with Kat and other women (if there are any) or is it all with other guys? or could I choose SHARE and still avoid sharing her with other men?
You do have to be on the share path to have the scenes with Kat and other women. However every time Kat is shared with another guy it will be labeled as such and is avoidable. Kat only ever does what you ask/allow her to do.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I think there's only one threesome path (technically a lesbian path?), and it's independent of other paths. I didn't have to choose the sharing path with other male characters. It's a separate path of sharing with a female character, which then you can join in.

4t4doruk

May 15, 2020
is there a way that Kat doesn't get mad at you because you have an affair with Sarah? Kinda like a Harem Route

Last edited:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Yeah but does she allow her partner to do the same? else its just cheating/double standards/giving excuses...
I don't think she told her fiance the story. Yes, she is a cheater, but really him doesn't know anything ? For example I know the kinks of my wife, and she the mine, but our deal (now) is "we don't talk about them" ;-)

Feb 5, 2020
I quote. We have a friend, she is a nurse who works in an oncology division. Although she is engaged, she has fucked at least a dozen doctors and male collegues. When my wife asked her why she does so she replied "you have no idea how young people dies too soon. I want to enjoy life".
Poor fiance. He’s being used like a convenience. She’s obviously not in love with him and certainly not ready to commit. Either way they’ll eventually end in a very bad situation. Would be better to call it off now.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Poor fiance. He’s being used like a convenience. She’s obviously not in love with him and certainly not ready to commit. Either way they’ll eventually end in a very bad situation. Would be better to call it off now.
Yes, me and my wife also think that she stays with him for habit until she finds a man she thinks is the right one. It's the classic affair, but changing cocks...
My wife one time told me "if I really have to do it, I'll fuck one time a very handsome male and I'll tell you, I'll not cheating with an ugly man" . I don't know if to be proud or to worry :LOL:
(excuse for my english, is not my first language)

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
So was this the end of the game? I hope not and hope there is more to the story to wrap it up.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I have the feeling 1thousand didn't really know what to do with either of the damsels missing. Instead of adding a bit of spice to the story, they simply went there, did their thing and went home.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: User1230

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Does anyone have any idea what choices to pick in order to have sex scene with Andrea.. i tried even with walk-through but still not getting it , i tried with being on trust path and also with control path but DAMN not getting it....can anyone help...?

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Does anyone have any idea what choices to pick in order to have sex scene with Andrea.. i tried even with walk-through but still not getting it , i tried with being on trust path and also with control path but DAMN not getting it....can anyone help...?
You need to be on the Villain path.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
This update pissed me off and I'm not even done with it. I don't know about anyone else but watching Sarah get magically, sexually and physically assaulted all at once and being able to do nothing to stop it while being told how powerless and clueless you are in even more ways really threw me off the whole thing. Like I really want to get the chance to beat the shit out of the head priestess for that

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes