SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I guess I'll never find out how this story ends cause the Dev went and made me choose between LIs. Such a dick move after the way the game has played out.
Don't know where you got the idea, but this was never a harem game. If you slept around with others, you were cheating on your wife, not building a harem. So of course you would have to deal with the consequences of that eventually.

The "dick" move is that you cheated on Kat. How could you!?!! :cry:

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I got a question doing the thressome with sarah and kat and the rose and kat one is that considered sharing?

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
I just like the game. The story is entertaining, if a little confusing at times. I think the characters fit the story. The rendering is great. Just keep doing what you're doing and everything will be fine! :) (y)

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
I got a question doing the thressome with sarah and kat and the rose and kat one is that considered sharing?
It is definitely sharing however I would argue it's a much different kind of sharing than when Kat is shared with other guys. When its with Sarah/Rose everyone is involved with everyone where as when Kat is shared with a guy obviously MC just watches so it's a different experience from both MC and Kat's POV.

Ateler5

Oct 1, 2017
Once again, this method still works with the new ch. XIV update to unlock the galleru. Tested it.

To properly unlock all scenes in the gallery for version -> Deliverance-XII

Open zip file and paste em to:
Deliverance-XII-pc\renpy\exports.py
Deliverance-XII-pc\renpy\common\00gallery.rpy

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes