3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

CaptainBl00d

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
IMG_3086.PNG

Overview:
A fit redhead with a bubble butt? A big tiddy goth? Or a MILF LATINA LVL 69 GYATT?! The choice is yours! Take on the role of a food delivery guy in a town full of sexy women. What can possibly go wrong?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-26
Release Date: 2024-04-26
Developer: CaptainBl00d -
Censored: No
Version: 0.75
Language: English
Other Games: I Need a Hero!
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

emilyfacefuck1.gif emilyfj.gif delivery075_1.png delivery075_2.png delivery075_4.png delivery075_8.png del05_2.png del05_3.png del05_4.png del_1.png del_3.png del_2.png del_4.png del_5.png del_9.png del_10.png del_8.png del_6.png del05_1.png alice_animation1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
have to say im pretty much sceptic aobut AI cg, but gave this one a shot, after trying it out i have to say it a pretty good realease! btw can you get expelled from college for absence if you paid tuition?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hawkeye3d

kidicarus

Mar 5, 2024
The art is fuckin good for being AI shit. Not sure if you're reworking it in painter or if you're inpainting but this is pretty clean shit. Good work putting in the extra time.

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
We all know the answer already, but why's he got so many fuckin knuckles in that picture with the coins

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looks interesting.
Thanks. Captain blOOd

As a delivery guy he must get a lot tits... I mean tips. :sneaky:

Last edited:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
The art is fuckin good for being AI shit. Not sure if you're reworking it in painter or if you're inpainting but this is pretty clean shit. Good work putting in the extra time.
Huh?

Take a good look at the purple ass in the previews (The one that should have a couple of moons orbiting it), and tell me what the fuck that is above her waistline. It ain't human, whatever that is.

The hand with the coins has enough joints in the fingers to make a couple of hands. At least it has the right number of fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: El Tanque

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Congratulations CaptainBl00d , it was your game that finally made me block aicg as a category.
Its been something i've been wanting to do for awhile.

kidicarus

Mar 5, 2024
Huh?

Take a good look at the purple ass in the previews (The one that should have a couple of moons orbiting it), and tell me what the fuck that is above her waistline. It ain't human, whatever that is.

The hand with the coins has enough joints in the fingers to make a couple of hands. At least it has the right number of fingers.
Compared to the AI trash you see on deviantart this is fuckin michelangelo shit. Didn't say it was perfect but it's streets ahead of the shit I see around.

Reactions: rockaducka

CaptainBl00d

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
Hey guys! Thank you for your feedback!

You really should finish one game before moving on to the next...
I agree with you. I've just been through some tough times IRL recently, and I got a huge burnout. So I've decided to switch to another, shorter, and less ambitious project, finish it, and then go back to "I Need A Hero" with a fresh mind. As I've said before, my old game is not abandoned, just frozen till I finish this one.

Congratulations CaptainBl00d , it was your game that finally made me block aicg as a category.
Its been something i've been wanting to do for awhile.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kerlorn
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes