EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
menu111 (1).gif

Overview:
In a world full of superheroes and villains, the life of an average civilian doesn't mean much. Our main protagonist, who happens to be a fan of The Mighty Four, a group of powerful superheroines, is yet to find out that truth. Take on the role of a man with no superpowers, find formidable allies, and use every opportunity to take down those who abuse their power. You will be free!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-19
Release Date: 2023-12-19
Developer: CaptainBl00d -
Censored: No
Version: 0.25
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough Mod*

*The unofficial port/compressed version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

animation.gif INeed02_3.png INeed02_1.png INeed02_0.png INeed02_6.png INeed02_2.png INeed02_4.png INeed02_5.png INeed02_7.png INeed02_9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Danthen

Feb 3, 2022
View attachment 3011072

Overview:
In a world full of superheroes and villains, the life of an average civilian doesn't mean much. Our main protagonist, who happens to be a fan of The Mighty Four, a group of powerful superheroines, is yet to find out that truth. Take on the role of a man with no superpowers, find formidable allies, and use every opportunity to take down those who abuse their power. You will be free!

Thread Updated: 2023-10-16
Release Date: 2023-10-16
Developer: CaptainBl00d -
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Good luck!.

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
Dick opening up like a sandworm from Dune in the rightmost preview picture. Classic AI.
I didn't check the tags, maybe it's hinting at future Vore content? Your dick, literally, consumes them.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Honestly this just makes me wanna sing and listen to
Bonnie Tyler's - Holding Out For A Hero
What about you guys?
uuuh uuuh uuuh uuuuuuuuh
uuuh uuuh uuuh uuuuuuuh
uuuh uuuh uuuuh uuuuuuh
aaaaahh aaaaaah
Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the Gods?
Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night, I toss and I turn
And I dream of what I neeeeed

nope i'm not definitely have the urge to sing that song.. :ROFLMAO:

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
so is this real art or ai art ?
If only there were some sort of... what do we call it... a tag system, perhaps, one that tells you what type of content a game features, including the type of tools used for image creation, so that one might be able to avoid things like AI art when they don't like it, instead of forcing themselves to post silly comments like "is this real art or AI art" because they need everyone to know what they think of AI art every single time...

You guys are exhausting...

Here, do this and make yourselves (and more importantly, everyone else) happier:
1697484277024.png

CaptainBl00d

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
Honestly this just makes me wanna sing and listen to
Bonnie Tyler's - Holding Out For A Hero
What about you guys?
Yep. That's where the name came from (y)

Winter is coming and with it, a slew of poorly made AI CG cash and grabs. The modern F95 classic. 0.1 release, ai cg, and a new creator already with a link to their newly made subscription service.
Ah, yes. Because I force people to subscribe to my subscription service, right? Because I put content under a paywall? And I definitely didn't put an AI CG tag in the thread, so anyone who doesn't want to play an AI CG game can just skip it. Some people complain just for the sake of complaining, I guess.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes