3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Delivery-CAPTAINBL00D-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Are all endings accessible at this point? I feel like I've exhausted every possible choice combination and I've gotten roughly half (give or take) of the endings of the 12 (Is 12 right? It's the highest ending I've seen)

Reactions: luisar018

SnG

Aug 8, 2017
The art is fuckin good for being AI shit. Not sure if you're reworking it in painter or if you're inpainting but this is pretty clean shit. Good work putting in the extra time.
Nah, he could clean up the art a bit more. I still can see some problems on it.
I thought people would use the AI a bit better than this, tbh just needs a bit of clean-up lass pass after some upscaling and stuff. xd

CaptainBl00d

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
Are all endings accessible at this point? I feel like I've exhausted every possible choice combination and I've gotten roughly half (give or take) of the endings of the 12 (Is 12 right? It's the highest ending I've seen)
There are 13 endings. 4 endings for Alice, 4 for Emily, 2 endings with Isabella (one is "Love" route, the only somewhat good ending xd), 1 with Chloe (if you decide to escape from Isabella on her "Lust" route) and 2 with Lana.

are all the girls femdom or is it just the goth girl that has femdom??
Emily (the goth girl) is the only girl with femdom route.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
There are 13 endings. 4 endings for Alice, 4 for Emily, 2 endings with Isabella (one is "Love" route, the only somewhat good ending xd), 1 with Chloe (if you decide to escape from Isabella on her "Lust" route) and 2 with Lana.

Emily (the goth girl) is the only girl with femdom route.
I found one with Isabella where she escaped as well. Apparently she was taken from her family, or they were taken from her and she escaped to go back to them. That can't be the "love" route can it?

CaptainBl00d

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
I found one with Isabella where she escaped as well. Apparently she was taken from her family, or they were taken from her and she escaped to go back to them. That can't be the "love" route can it?
Haha, now that you put it that way...
I called it "Love" route because of the way the relationship with her was building up until that point. Romantic, cute, pretty much platonic. After the plot twist and his escape, the MC still remembers Isabella and has feelings for her, even though she was possessed back then. It felt real enough for him to fall in love.

By the way, that's the reason why Isabella is the only character that doesn't come after the MC if he decides to escape. She is the most recent "succubus", so Chloe comes after the MC instead.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I realized my mistake. I assumed all the "leave" options would be the same instead of each girl (or chloe in once instance) chasing you down and dragging you back into their eternal sex in their own way. So yeah. All 13 endings take maybe 10 minutes total once you have the other paths cleared out.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes