3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Is the only difference between the initial choice of spending on a bus ticket or on a room the scene associated, or does it effect the endings? I believe I've exhausted all of the endings though I didn't count, that initial choice is the only one I haven't experimented with.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made an Android port of Delivery! v1.0.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
Haha, now that you put it that way...
I called it "Love" route because of the way the relationship with her was building up until that point. Romantic, cute, pretty much platonic. After the plot twist and his escape, the MC still remembers Isabella and has feelings for her, even though she was possessed back then. It felt real enough for him to fall in love.

By the way, that's the reason why Isabella is the only character that doesn't come after the MC if he decides to escape. She is the most recent "succubus", so Chloe comes after the MC instead.

Are those all endings? I tried to read through all the comments to find an ending where Chloe falls in love with you, or a good ending for the Protag, but it seems all end the same. The whole cosmic dream thing? Figured they'd be goddesses and if you treat them well enough you might be rewarded.

That said, sorry your game's comments turned into a discussion about AI art. It has it's pros and cons, but I enjoyed playing this little game, and I think it's great that you can tell your stories even without practicing drawing for 20 years.

Quick Edit: Haha, the movie is from Behind the Dune! :D

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
This is the problem with AI Art you see the same girl pretty much just with different eye color and hair. They all look like they are from same family. AI just can't create different appearances shapes well when it comes to drawing girls.

CaptainBl00d

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
Sup sup!

As some of you might know, I'm currently working on a new project starring Jessica* and many more cool characters. The project is called "Protect Her". The demo for it will be released tomorrow on my Boosty page!

If you want to support me, I'd appreciate it a lot! If you can't, I will release the demo here in around two weeks, so stay tuned! And thank you for your support!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Sup sup!

As some of you might know, I'm currently working on a new project starring Jessica* and many more cool characters. The project is called "Protect Her". The demo for it will be released tomorrow on my Boosty page!

If you want to support me, I'd appreciate it a lot! If you can't, I will release the demo here in around two weeks, so stay tuned! And thank you for your support!

Thanks for thinking of us poor people. :)

len00

Mar 12, 2020
Wait, it's no longer just the girls looking like models, now the male characters look like gigachads as well.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 86 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes