Smirenka

May 4, 2018
Note: He is referring to the uncensored version 12.
If you meant version 12 in general, the answer is: no, unless some (paying) subscriber is sharing it, which is generally not tracable.
You're literally just repeating what I said with a needless differentiation; even if people are willing to settle for the censored version, you're only removing one minor facet from the larger issue. Doesn't change the answer.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I see free previous versions as a fine compromise between the dev and non-paying audience
if there's exclusive content cut away, it's gonna be pirated
but if it's full version, there's little reason to pirate a newer version, in the end anyone can get the game, even if DZ takes a bit longer between latest and free build than average
throwing in newer versions of games that go public is kinda being a dick tbh, since full access to previous versions is bit like an unspoken agreement
Carnal Instinct struck a silent agreement like that I believe, f95 gets the Steam releases of the game, and thus no one bothers cracking through for the Patreon versions, which don't offer anything meaningful as exclusive either

Oct 9, 2021
Boy... this game's development release... is so controversial. I pity the Dev here xD. There are 2 conclusions I could see from here about this game:
1. It is a very good game based on the piracy request.
2. This game continuously gaining attention due to "piracy debate" topic.

I played the game and enjoyed it very much. Would like to support but my currency vs USD is expensive added with that service transaction/conversion fee I would be paying worth multiple meals (unable to give exact number as currency changes by the second) even if it is just $3=worth 2 meals on average shop, 3 meals on bargain shops. So I take piracy with no complaints on update delays.

On the game, does the h-animation could not do gang-bang/DP/multiple 'customers'? adds a nice variety to it. Will there be expression/voice variation according to situation? Like getting rape voice vs giving up voice?

Reactions: becmuda1704

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
That didn't get added until build 10.1, so unless that's what they're playing (or higher obviously), they're having some other sort of issue.
This totally exists in the current v09.2 but I failed to trigger it in leaked v11. I used it many times to speed up pregnancy and sometimes for movement :sneaky:

checheuseche

Feb 11, 2020
Keep in mind that for these reasons of talking about filtering etc, it is that the developer is not releasing betas, or if they do, it is almost 4 to 5 months ago. He said it on a couple of occasions on the networks, that's why he is limiting himself to people who pay him, and so on. Because there are people who want everything just out and without paying. (I am one of those who pay only as long as you see a lot of progress, which is very difficult in games from these companies or from a single developer.) So instead of trying to filter or see how to get support and talk a little about the game Filtered by the developer, because waiting for a beta 12 until January or February of the next year is difficult.

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
This totally exists in the current v09.2 but I failed to trigger it in leaked v11. I used it many times to speed up pregnancy and sometimes for movement :sneaky:
I was exhausted enough that I confused slo-mo with speed up. Fuck insomnia, lol.

I can contribute that the n key is one of the most important things to remember in the game. That's the keybind legend popup key.

Reactions: kekpuker

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Somebody know if in the setting menu, the possibility to give the cum belly, eggs or tentacles, why this is not resting when we use them?
If you push the slider to the max, or min, he come back to it's original state, it's some bug? Or it has to be like that?

mrbungle50221

Feb 14, 2018
T button toggles time speedup. Maybe that's what you experienced.
Thanks for the help, that was my first thought, however it wouldn't turn off no matter what button I pressed. It was really weird. Not happened since though so might have just been some random crazy bug that popped up for some unknown reason haha.

lles

Jun 8, 2017
Somebody know if in the setting menu, the possibility to give the cum belly, eggs or tentacles, why this is not resting when we use them?
If you push the slider to the max, or min, he come back to it's original state, it's some bug? Or it has to be like that?
I think its tied to gameplay. If you are already infected and you use the slider to 0, you will go back to being in the default "infected" phase (belly size and egg? counter) when you exit the menu, it just keeps the punishment of not micromanaging your statues, whether that's intended or not i don't know. Now for the other way around I've no idea brub.

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
These are non-functional and have been for some time. IIRC they just haven't been removed because they aren't hurting anything.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Two thing I wish in this game are a little related to the cheat thing...
The first one it's the god mod, changing them into think like, you don't lose health, but you can be stun
The second one it's that we can influe the cum quantity the ennemy give us, that's gonna be funny I think

But that just my opinion

Reactions: &#$&*&$*<

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
These are non-functional and have been for some time. IIRC they just haven't been removed because they aren't hurting anything.
I think the dev disabled them, as they said at one point the free version wouldn't have cheats anymore. But some of the cheats do work, so probably an oversight that some work and others don't. The last build that had them functioning was 05 I think.

• Angry
Reactions: Smirenka

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
the link has viruses maybe, i hope it's just a link u find from somewhere, not upload by u :rolleyes: my browser blocks it and my malwarebyte blocks it too, idm can gets it but not show how many GB, that's a bad sign when downloading something.. malwarebyte's good and it saved me manytime, i'll believe it.. it never block anything uploaded by dev or supporter on this f95 website :censored:
This is a common occurrence related to accessing the ANONFILES website these days, they have some questionable redirects and such.

You can try one of the other download links, but the actual download is fine.

Reactions: mamaboiii
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes