hotgrill103

Apr 20, 2022
Can't really tell, i think they are more modifications to body, you can now pick weapons from killed enemies or dissasemble them for parts, radiation zones mutate your body (basicly your body presets get shifted as long as you stay in those zone and you can exit with bigger butt etc.), there is a drone that you can speak with about the lore, i don't know about any new nsfw animations cuz i didnt notice any. That's it for now, there is still no changelog, i'm just trying to find anything new by myself.
could you post a copy of the new realese?

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
U're right my man, just pasted it into 16.0 and it is still working :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It just makes sense that Devolution wouldn't care too much. They literally stopped going to this site cause of heartbreak that it was being pirated. Sucks for them but I'm pretty sure a lot of people who are supporting their Patreon/Subscribestar came from here.

Side note: The UI seems to have been improved slightly. The enemy sidebar has a background and shows the level so I assume there's a level system now? I don't really care muchf about the RPG aspects but I can't wait for some new weapons/attachments/abilities; I'm loving the combat in this game while I'm still trying to update my SPTarkov.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Okay, there is A LOT to unpack here, and I've only played the game for less than 5 minutes.

- UI has been overhauled, as well as keybinds, again.
- There are new cheats, including Ignore Bullet Damage and No Death.
- There is a ball hologram that gives you a bit of lore.
- You can pick up weapons from dead enemies now, as well as having weapon durabilities.
- Consciousness has been revamped; taking a few shots will slightly blur your vision, taking multiple shots with incapacitate you quite a bit.
- Health has a gray bar that can be filled with Surgical Tools; only gray life can be restored by Medkits.
- Composite weapons are biometrically locked, don't know how to unlock them yet but it's probably something to do with corpos
- There are more Legacy parts, based on the AK platform. It's cursed, but better than Scrap parts.
- Maps have been updated/tweaked, there is now stuff in the backrooms of the trader building in Outskirts.
- Enemies drop weapons, ranging from absolute trash all scrap to full composite. The higher the level the better quality.

I'll update later if I find more stuff, there's actually quite a few new stuff and the new Ultra graphics are chugging my rig at 48 FPS avg.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2021
Guys how to throw a crack in the new version?
There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just put the first .dll file next to the game's DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping.exe file and it will work automatically (Not the DeltaZone.exe one at the top of the game directory as that is just a launcher, it is the one inside DeltaZone\Binaries\Win64).
If the crack does not work using the first .dll, delete it and navigate inside the ALTERNATIVE folder and try that .dll instead. (Thank you SaintHusky for helping me diagnose an issue on their end and come up with this alternative)

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Okay, there is A LOT to unpack here, and I've only played the game for less than 5 minutes.

- UI has been overhauled, as well as keybinds, again.
- There are new cheats, including Ignore Bullet Damage and No Death.
- There are these mini balls roling around which I still don't know what do.
- You can pick up weapons from dead enemies now, as well as having weapon durabilities.
- Consciousness has been revamped; taking a few shots will slightly blur your vision, taking multiple shots with incapacitate you quite a bit.
- Health has a gray bar that can be filled with Surgical Tools; only gray life can be restored by Medkits.
- Composite weapons are biometrically locked, don't know how to unlock them yet but it's probably something to do with corpos

I'll update later if I find more stuff, there's actually quite a few new stuff and the new Ultra graphics are chugging my rig at 48 FPS avg.
Wondering if anyone has figured out how to unlock the weapons yet or if they even are?

matt12234

May 14, 2021
There is a new sex scene with the human enemies
The camera system on sex scenes also removes the darkened effect if you stay still for a few seconds
The weapons now jam regularly and have issues
The wall has been changed just outside the hideout
New surgical tools and weapon repair items
More aggressive sex mechanics from human enemies (if you are low health they run over)
Sex animations now include undressing phase with Humans
A couple of new option on body modifications
Health packs dont work fully to recover you now

This is what I picked up on in a 30 minute gameplay session, please add if you have more!

Reactions: Hinata best Waifu

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Wondering if anyone has figured out how to unlock the weapons yet or if they even are?
Yea i did notice more of that as well, ive spent most of my time just grinding, finding enemies cuz of hardcore tarkow (starts with nothing). I'll try to solve those corpo guns later.

The balls that are running around are drones, you can speak with it to get some lore and directions to trader.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Yea i did notice more of that as well, ive spent most of my time just grinding, finding enemies cuz of hardcore tarkow (starts with nothing). I'll try to solve those corpo guns later.

The balls that are running around are drones, you can speak with it to get some lore and directions to trader.
I've tried multiple solutions that I could think of; the Corporate agent guns are locked, fully. You can't disassemble them, equip them, but you can sell them. Cheapest I sold was EUR 991 and the most expensive one was EUR 1416. It is definitely worth checking out emission zones way more now (since they spawn more Corpos) because it isn't just Corporate clothing and maybe a Modern stock. Visiting the one just outside of Hideout with a Legacy gun and some APN profited me 3000+.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
Can't really tell, i think they are more modifications to body, you can now pick weapons from killed enemies or dissasemble them for parts, radiation zones mutate your body (basicly your body presets get shifted as long as you stay in those zone and you can exit with bigger butt etc.), there is a drone that you can speak with about the lore, i don't know about any new nsfw animations cuz i didnt notice any. That's it for now, there is still no changelog, i'm just trying to find anything new by myself.
thank you for sharing this info and game, I played it and come across some new animation and now guns get damaged over time that's cool but annoying at the same time. BTW check out ss of new animations.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
I've tried multiple solutions that I could think of; the Corporate agent guns are locked, fully. You can't disassemble them, equip them, but you can sell them. Cheapest I sold was EUR 991 and the most expensive one was EUR 1416. It is definitely worth checking out emission zones way more now (since they spawn more Corpos) because it isn't just Corporate clothing and maybe a Modern stock. Visiting the one just outside of Hideout with a Legacy gun and some APN profited me 3000+.
bruh how do you sold it that expensive, I sold that blue colored guns lowest at 190 and 250 max wth

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
I've tried multiple solutions that I could think of; the Corporate agent guns are locked, fully. You can't disassemble them, equip them, but you can sell them.
That is intentional. It is done this way so that you can not get a top tier gun within 10 minutes. There might be a way to unlock them later on, but even then the guns will probably be heavily damaged to make sure that the game is not to easy.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes