Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
I need some advice on what to do. I'm subbed to his patreon and have been for months. 2 Days ago his discord disappeared from my list and patreon says that one specifically is "not connected". As far as I know I can only contact him through the discord. I didn't get any notice about ban/kick and I don't post there so I don't think it's that. How would I go about resolving this?
I'll forward this to his attention.

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
If you have a crack I can check it out
Wish i did, but tbh at this point i'm not even here for the nsfw part i actually start to like this damn game as a game. So i'm just playing the censored version and seeing the changes.

Regarding motion blur this fella bestowed the changelog on us but i missed it (it was marked as a spoiler to save space):
motion blur added to game, it only turns on when riding bike

Gamasekas741

Nov 17, 2021
I'm working on a new crack, I made stuff work today, to bypass the user id check, same as the last crack posted here except it should appear valid and the server should accept it as valid. I still need to finish it, it should be ready really soon.
Why do I cry when I see an angel ?
Thank you dear sir.

As I vocalize my thoughts:
Initially, I was intrigued by the idea of subscribing, yet the €9 per month price tag feels exorbitant for a game. It evokes a similar sentiment to Escape from Tarkov (in terms of gameplay or at least a fraction of it), a game available for a much lower price offering unlimited access. After perusing the initial pages of this thread, here's my current assessment:

This game has been around for 31 months now. Multiplying that by €9 amounts to €279. However, the recent updates seem to prioritize DRM enhancements rather than substantial content additions, aside from the expanded map, which, while a welcome addition, may not necessarily justify the cost.

I don't mind supporting the developer; they seem to be doing a commendable job, and the game boasts impressive visuals and gameplay. However, the entertainment value seems fleeting, lasting only a few hours. Therefore, investing a significant sum into a product that is still far from completion doesn't seem prudent. My estimation is that the game is perhaps only 20% complete? I may be wrong, right?

Now, let's indulge in a bit of speculation:
Assuming the game is indeed 20% complete and has been in development for at least 31 months, that implies reaching 100% completion would take approximately 155 months. Subtracting the time already elapsed, we're left with 124 months remaining. This translates to another 10.3 years to finalize the game, with an additional €1,116 required for an individual to continue "investing" in it.

While I'm not driven by greed, this is simply not a feasible investment for someone like me. (cue sounds of lament from a cash-strapped individual).

I remain hopeful that alternative pricing strategies will be considered in the near future. For now, I'll remain a mere spectator.

RUNNER216

Oct 18, 2019
To the dude's who are skilled in coding enough to even take a stab at cracking/modding, I applaud you. I wish I had the brain cells to help lol you're doing god's work (y)

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Thank you dear sir.

Initially, I was intrigued by the idea of subscribing, yet the €9 per month price tag feels exorbitant for a game. It evokes a similar sentiment to Escape from Tarkov (in terms of gameplay or at least a fraction of it), a game available for a much lower price offering unlimited access. After perusing the initial pages of this thread, here's my current assessment:

This game has been around for 31 months now. Multiplying that by €9 amounts to €279. However, the recent updates seem to prioritize DRM enhancements rather than substantial content additions, aside from the expanded map, which, while a welcome addition, may not necessarily justify the cost.

I don't mind supporting the developer; they seem to be doing a commendable job, and the game boasts impressive visuals and gameplay. However, the entertainment value seems fleeting, lasting only a few hours. Therefore, investing a significant sum into a product that is still far from completion doesn't seem prudent. My estimation is that the game is perhaps only 20% complete? I may be wrong, right?

Assuming the game is indeed 20% complete and has been in development for at least 31 months, that implies reaching 100% completion would take approximately 155 months. Subtracting the time already elapsed, we're left with 124 months remaining. This translates to another 10.3 years to finalize the game, with an additional €1,116 required for an individual to continue "investing" in it.

While I'm not driven by greed, this is simply not a feasible investment for someone like me. (cue sounds of lament from a cash-strapped individual).

I remain hopeful that alternative pricing strategies will be considered in the near future. For now, I'll remain a mere spectator.
I agree with your assessment of the situation. I don't do monthly supports. I don't do it for Blizzard and its various game passes (which offers way more bang for your buck) and won't do it here. If the guy wants my money, then put it on Steam and I'll pay a one-time fee for it.

DRM enhancements is right. We haven't gotten many new sex animations over the past year, or bugfixes to the janky combat system, or new gameplay improvements like gear, new cyberware, grenades, or even infighting.

Entertainment is around 30 minutes. An hour or two if you don't cheat. I can't play it without cheats, due to the aforementioned issues in the previous paragraph, so I get about 30 minutes.

In terms of completion, I'd say far less than 20%. Most of the stuff mentioned in the first roadmap, in Lazerzombies, hasn't been implemented yet, and most of the stuff mentioned in the second roadmap, that could be found ingame, back in version 10 I think (before the hideout and makeup was implemented at least), hasn't been implemented either. The third roadmap, mentions even more stuff, that was posted here a few weeks ago.

10 years is a conservative estimate. Most people believe that Wild Life will take longer than 10 years, and they have an entire team working on it.

I do believe DEVOLUTION deserves money and deserves recognition for what they do. I just don't agree with a monthly fee, when I don't even do monthly fees with AAAs.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Thank you dear sir.

TL;DR: lol fuck no im not paying for this shit my broke ass could never with this stupid ass game

pr0fy

Jun 24, 2017
Crack only works with R18.0 or R18.1
I tested it yesterday and so far it seems to work without any issues.
I also added his roadmap as an extra

So far active download link for R18.1:
Thanks for hacking the NSFW features, but personally I used the previous crack mainly because of cheats. And they are out of stock.
P.S. English is not my native language, I use Google translator, so please forgive any mistakes.

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020
I still think the arm stamina should just follow tarkov's, it is extremely annoying with this constantly resting hands thing

Oct 17, 2018
why does it not give investor class? It is only standard class, not really a lot to do, thanks in advance for the crack
I tried to change its var but it's tied to other vars and it always corrupts lic. I already spent much more time on it than I expected. It would get exponentially more difficult if not impossible for me at this point. Not even talking about server emulation which would make it possible but it's out of any reasonable time frame for me to create.

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
I tried to change its var but it's tied to other vars and it always corrupts lic. I already spent much more time on it than I expected. It would get exponentially more difficult if not impossible for me at this point. Not even talking about server emulation which would make it possible but it's out of any reasonable time frame for me to create.
ok thanks anyway for your quick answer :)

wenkertan2

Jun 5, 2023
you earned my massive respect! Hats off!

Gamasekas741

Nov 17, 2021
TL;DR: lol fuck no im not paying for this shit my broke ass could never with this stupid ass game
That is way too accurate it scares me that you read through all of it! Thank you !

Crack only works with R18.0 or R18.1
I tested it yesterday and so far it seems to work without any issues.
I also added his roadmap as an extra

So far active download link for R18.1:
Sir, hats of to you!

Reactions: nerogaf and tomee22
3.70 star(s) 51 Votes