kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Another one crack update post, my dudes! though it is not Wednesday

I got some rest and I started to work on crack again! I see that many people here struggled on how to launch previous LEGO package correctly so I have prepared a more reliable (?) and easy to install solution.

Previous cracks (NodeJS, lic file) are not required! This is a complete solution!

TL;DR: Download a full suite called DeltaZone.zip (possibly flagged as a virus) from this post! It uses an amazing library which allows modding of Unreal Engine games (like Hogwarts Legacy) and contains a small script written by me.

Unpack it directly into the game folder (it shouldn't ask to replace any file). After launching the game you should see crack0 username already filled for you. If not, type crack0 and press Login button - you should get a Developer tier unlocked. It is possible you will have to login twice.

Warning: Check you game path does not contain non-Latin symbols, otherwise crack won't work!
Thx KoldPitold for debugging!

Installation instruction in pictures:
1711526486955.png

If it is not working, check presence of these files:
1711527051175.png

DISCLAIMER: This new solution creates and modifies 2 files on your computer inside game folder only - DeltaZone\DevolutionUserID-crack0.lic and DeltaZone\Contents\lastID.json. If you don't like that - you can use old crack solution from here.

-----

If you don't trust enough some shady dude on the Internet who recommends to throw some binaries into your precious PC, I've created some instructions on how to build your own solution.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----

As always HUGE thanks to DeviousEngineer for providing a license file as a starting point and to TJ888 for his amazing crack that inspired me to try UE hacking

Last edited:

Badaragarasd

Nov 12, 2018
For some unknown reason sometimes the game still able to phone home after a few minutes after using the server, help?
Double the timeout number in the .bat file. I have a good pc but its solved the issue for me. If you see the id call in the node terminal its working for sure.

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018

I got some rest and I started to work on crack again! I see that many of people here struggled on how to launch previous LEGO package correctly so I have prepared a more reliable (?) and easy to install solution.

TL;DR: Download a full suite called DeltaZone.zip (possibly flagged as a virus) from this post! It uses an amazing library which allows modding of Unreal Engine games (like Hogwarts Legacy) and contains a small script written by me.

Unpack it into game folder (it shouldn't ask to replace any file). After launching the game you should see crack0 username already filled for you. If not, type it and press Login - you should get a Developer tier unlocked. It is possible you will have to login twice.

DISCLAIMER: This new solution creates and modifies 2 files on your computer inside game folder only - DeltaZone\DevolutionUserID-crack0.lic and DeltaZone\Contents\lastID.json. If you don't like that - you can use old crack solution from here.

-----

If you don't trust enough some shady dude on the Internet who recommends to throw some binaries into your precious PC, I've created some instructions on how to build your own solution.

-----

As always HUGE thanks to DeviousEngineer for providing a license file as a starting point and to TJ888 for his amazing crack that inspired me
is this another standalone crack by itself not using the node js script to bypass checks, pls explain what this crack is all about.

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
it's a standalone. and what exactly are you missing in the explanation?
the first crack provides a crack password to enable nsfw mode but this only works on new save, the second crack provides a way to bypass the security using node js, both crack explains what it does, this 3rd crack just says that it cracks to allow play without mentioning if the 2nd crack method is still relevant as it seems to be saying that it hacks UE to bypass security, just trying to clarify what it actually does...

Pumpedur

Jul 25, 2021

I got some rest and I started to work on crack again! I see that many of people here struggled on how to launch previous LEGO package correctly so I have prepared a more reliable (?) and easy to install solution.

Unpack it into game folder (it shouldn't ask to replace any file). After launching the game you should see crack0 username already filled for you. If not, type it and press Login - you should get a Developer tier unlocked. It is possible you will have to login twice.

-----

-----

As always HUGE thanks to DeviousEngineer for providing a license file as a starting point and to TJ888 for his amazing crack that inspired me
added to the folder, launched the game, no changes, this file is not created DeltaZone\DevolutionUserID-crack0.lic. Nothing happens at all

Gamasekas741

Nov 17, 2021
So Which Crack Should We Download? All 3 Or The Latest One?
Download the game. Extract.

Download what kekpuker has posted , extract to the game folder.

Launch the game. Type Crack0 and you're good to go.

One thing I've noticed. After closing the game, you won't be able to continue with crack0 it says it's corrupted, but a quick fix is just extract the crack over again and it's good to go, also I removed DevolutionUserID-crack0.lic file just in case - I don't know if the last step helped me, but it's working now.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
added to the folder, launched the game, no changes, this file is not created DeltaZone\DevolutionUserID-crack0.lic. Nothing happens at all
That means you didn't install it correctly. Double check that you see extra files in folder near DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping.exe.
One thing I've noticed. After closing the game, you won't be able to continue with crack0 it says it's corrupted, but a quick fix is just extract the crack over again and it's good to go, also I removed DevolutionUserID-crack0.lic file just in case - I don't know if the last step helped me, but it's working now.
That's weird. In crack script this license file is created from scratch on every game launch just in case user modifies and breaks it. I tested this new crack for almost a day before publishing. The only possible way why game thinks file was corrupted is the crack didn't apply for some reason. Maybe your antivirus removed some important files? If it happens again please check if you see UE4SS.dll and dwmapi.dll in the same folder with DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping.exe

WsNyc

Jul 13, 2019

Previous cracks are not required!

TL;DR:
Download a full suite called DeltaZone.zip (possibly flagged as a virus) from this post! It uses an amazing library which allows modding of Unreal Engine games (like Hogwarts Legacy) and contains a small script written by me.

-----

-----

You are legend! Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: kekpuker

GemmyR

Feb 10, 2024
Crack only works with R18.0 or R18.1
I tested it yesterday and so far it seems to work without any issues.
I also added his roadmap as an extra

So far active download link for R18.1:
Seems like you're getting unjustified hate from a few uncouth individuals - just wanted to say thanks! I get it, time is always a factor, and sometimes it isn't worth it. You've still unlocked the ability to access all the NSFW content and that's enough for me - cheat engine can do the rest. Thanks much!

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
I appreciate how active this thread is, and also how the last few pages have been mainly around cracking the demo than the demo/contents itself. :ROFLMAO:

But also, @kekpuka jolly good show ol' bean! :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: kekpuker

El Weta Marraqueta

Feb 26, 2019

Unpack it directly into the game folder (it shouldn't ask to replace any file). After launching the game you should see crack0 username already filled for you. If not, type it and press Login - you should get a Developer tier unlocked. It is possible you will have to login twice.
First of all thank you for taking the time to find a workaround but it's not working for me and I don't know why.

I installed the crack exactly as your instructions say, but when I open the game I don't get the crack0 autofilled, and when i type it manually it says "user ID not found". I noticed that the .lic and .json files are not being created and checking the windows defender protection history I noticed its empty. I tried with a fresh install of the game (deleting the save file in the Appdata/local folder) and i still got nothing.

I'd appreciate it if you could tell me if I'm doing something wrong on my end that i can fix or a prerequisite that I may not have, thx

q1222xj

Nov 18, 2023
First of all thank you for taking the time to find a workaround but it's not working for me and I don't know why.

I installed the crack exactly as your instructions say, but when I open the game I don't get the crack0 autofilled, and when i type it manually it says "user ID not found". I noticed that the .lic and .json files are not being created and checking the windows defender protection history I noticed its empty. I tried with a fresh install of the game (deleting the save file in the Appdata/local folder) and i still got nothing.

I'd appreciate it if you could tell me if I'm doing something wrong on my end that i can fix or a prerequisite that I may not have, thx
Maybe you installed him wrong, the Deltazone folder is misleading to ensure that the MOD folder in the compressed file is with Deltazone-win64-shipping.exe together

Mike307

May 19, 2022
Crack works i think , it says developer , but after starting new game the game kicks me back to menu . help please

q1222xj

Nov 18, 2023
I do n’t know if the update allows the game to produce the enemy dynamically. I cleaned an enemy in a region. When cleaning up the loot, there will be an enemy attacking me. I am not sure where they come from. Sometimes although the enemy does not see you, if you see a certain enemy, he will intentionally move towards the nearby obstacles to stop you from seeing him。

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes