formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Performance drop in this version is mad does anyone else get the crazy lag in like low health + low psychosis?
For me this seems better than the last build. Rev 19 ran nice at first, then the FPS drop would gradually come until it was unplayable (~10 FPS) but if I closed the game and started it again everything was smooth until it inevitably would drop FPS again. This build hasn't done that yet and I've tested it for over an hour session. But I haven't fucked with the psychosis drops in the zone yet. Though I can say that this build does seem to raise my gpu temp and fan speed a bit more.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
After about 15 minutes playtime I get this. Happened 3 times now

View attachment 3928559

When starting the game everything runs smooth. And after a while it gets worse and worse until it crashes
The last build sorta did that to me, but it never crashed. The FPS dropped so low I couldn't play so I had to restart. Everything was fine after a restart, but it would soon start the cycle again. This build hasn't done that to me yet and finally was able to play longer than 15 minutes. Odd that we seemed to have switch roles.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Ok, big disclaimer here.

Reading more carefully the new tutorial about new features, there is a rep with factions now.
The interesting part is that if you don't aim or shoot at people, they won't necessary shoot on sight either.

I haven't tried to get too close to other roamers, but so far, not shooting, I managed to walk past some of them without being attacked, so that's nice.

I'll add edit about this once I have a better feeling of it.

But the short of it is, don't go gun blazing killing everyone, and maybe they won't shoot at you either.

EDIT: yup, it works, if they walk close to you, they will point their gun at you, threaten you, and if you don't point your gun at them, they will relax and move on.

The NSFW quests also hint it's possible to have 'pleasant' sex. so maybe consensual?
I have no idea how to do that though, when getting close to people, I can't interact with them, I tried to give up, but that's not it either.

Edit2: so yes, there is "consensual" sex, if you are horny, sometimes people will approach you and ask for sex. If you're not too horny, you can ask them to not cum inside.

I still haven't found out how to initiate sex though. Since accepting sex frome someone else is not considered as "pleasant" sex.

Also, sometimes it makes the game crash.

Edit3. it was simpler than I thought, just masturbate in front of someone, it will get them aroused, and you can sometimes negotiate what you want to do (pleasant, rough, and sometimes positions I guess, since now I have to do rough anal)

The crash is due to the maximum number of objects in engine being too big (over 2millions, something doesn't seem right), I hope this will be fixed soon.
I still prefer a violent approach. Just doing quests and avoiding enemies is boring and also not the point of the game.

Suppressed weapons allow you to shoot enemies with basically no consequences, so might as well do so.

I recommend fighting early Scavs since they're not as common in the later maps than Raiders and Corpos.

Hawker is closer to Scavs but is not worth pursuing as she is a low-tier vendor. Peeking into the hard drive isn't worth it either, as it's just the same AI generated image that you get at Tier V trader level.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Ok, big disclaimer here.

Reading more carefully the new tutorial about new features, there is a rep with factions now.
The interesting part is that if you don't aim or shoot at people, they won't necessary shoot on sight either.

I haven't tried to get too close to other roamers, but so far, not shooting, I managed to walk past some of them without being attacked, so that's nice.

I'll add edit about this once I have a better feeling of it.

But the short of it is, don't go gun blazing killing everyone, and maybe they won't shoot at you either.

EDIT: yup, it works, if they walk close to you, they will point their gun at you, threaten you, and if you don't point your gun at them, they will relax and move on.

The NSFW quests also hint it's possible to have 'pleasant' sex. so maybe consensual?
I have no idea how to do that though, when getting close to people, I can't interact with them, I tried to give up, but that's not it either.

Edit2: so yes, there is "consensual" sex, if you are horny, sometimes people will approach you and ask for sex. If you're not too horny, you can ask them to not cum inside.

I still haven't found out how to initiate sex though. Since accepting sex frome someone else is not considered as "pleasant" sex.

Also, sometimes it makes the game crash.

Edit3. it was simpler than I thought, just masturbate in front of someone, it will get them aroused, and you can sometimes negotiate what you want to do (pleasant, rough, and sometimes positions I guess, since now I have to do rough anal)

The crash is due to the maximum number of objects in engine being too big (over 2millions, something doesn't seem right), I hope this will be fixed soon.

Well thats fucking boring..guess im done with the game..its way more fun to go in there and its just "war" right away with very nice to look at defeats (minus the stupid steal gear crap..thank god for cheats ffs..)

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Man, I always get terrible download rates from mediafire. I know I shouldn't be complaining, since I'm getting a game for free...but 5+ hour download times are yikes. It's downloading at about half a megabyte per second, rather than a few dozen megabytes per second that I would otherwise get from other sites lol.

Still, I guess I'll wait it out, but if someone uploads it somewhere else I will 100% swap to that. :)

OscarNightmare

Apr 22, 2024
constant crashes and errors like such a gift from the developer?
LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\UObjectArray.cpp] [Line: 534]
Maximum number of UObjects (2162688) exceeded when trying to add 1 object(s), make sure you update MaxObjectsInGame/MaxObjectsInEditor/MaxObjectsInProgram in project settings.

Reactions: Chaiba

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Well thats fucking boring..guess im done with the game..its way more fun to go in there and its just "war" right away with very nice to look at defeats (minus the stupid steal gear crap..thank god for cheats ffs..)
Nothing is preventing you from going gun blazing though.
I said I was playing at the highest difficulty, I have no idea how it is on medium or easy difficulty, and you can also tweak the AI behavior.
I just like to hoarder and make money when I play this kind of games, so having a more relaxed, and actually a gameplay more focused around NSFW content (weird thing to except from and adult game, I know), is nice.

I personally just wish the AI would be less omnipotent with their Xray vision and would move at a more human speed, or at least have them moving around this fast would have an impact on their aim.

Also, in buildings, windows have refraction, and they are dirty, which makes it hard to see through them. It would be nice if the effect applied to ennemies too, because apparently, they can see the few cm of our hair through the dirty glass at a cloudy night with a new moon without any issues.

I even, got bots that were looking away from me, but still managed to spot me...

Edit: and a new (very annoying) bug discovered: if you are having sex, and a NPC approach you for sex, their dialogue box will stay open without any ability to interact with it or close it. The NPC will also continue to follow you.

Last edited:

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
Just get your reputation with everyone to (-) side and that's that. If you shoot them with them seeing / recognising it's you your reputation will drop for each shot and at that point it's back to how it was.

hever50

Jun 20, 2017
They nerfed Ivy's most powerful ability of banging a dude then killing him immediately after o_O

Now your gun starts unloaded after

3.70 star(s) 56 Votes