slower recognition by enemies
enemies cant recognize Ivy if they are blinded by Ivy's flashlight
Ivy gets 0 negative rep by kills if their recognition is below 30%
added tentacle growth speed cheat and default value was increased
Pregnancy speedup pills affect tentacle growth speed
BJ H-animations arousal affect differently
Added Preg-speedup pills with cheap quality
I don't get this dev.

Years ago in a Q&A he explained his "reasoning" why there is no birth in this game that he doesn't want to attract the pregnancy kinkers. But otoh he goes and does shit like the possibility of speeding up and slowing down pregnancy.

Is he confused? Or just being an a-hole?

Cause I really want Ivy to be able to get rid of the tentacles in a way that doesn't drain the purse or, if not that, to at least there being a drawback to pregnancy, like xenomorph-like lethal birth ending with Ivy dying (that way there would be incentive to get rid of them). Cause right now there really is no point to it except for the hungry-stomach growls, lmao.

Reactions: The New Order

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
My first impressions: it takes idiotically long time to get into main menu (even on repeated game starts that were much shorter than first start in previous versions) and then the crack login doesn't work, even though I followed instructions to the letter. :/

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
My first impressions: it takes idiotically long time to get into main menu and then the crack login doesn't work, even though I followed instructions to the letter. :/
I had to enter the id crack0. It 'fails'. Then press L to go back to the login and try again, and the second time it works. The post mentions this can happen. Try logging in twice if you haven't. The load times are pretty ridiculous though..

Reactions: lnomsim

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
I had to enter the id crack0. It 'fails'. Then press L to go back to the login and try again, and the second time it works. The post mentions this can happen. Try logging in twice if you haven't. The load times are pretty ridiculous though..
The thing is I did, "UserID not found". Then it was saying something about "uncensored only for subscribers and shit" and eventually after enough failed logins it started opening subscription pages in my web browser.

The old crack worked beautifully for v19, but with new crack and new version I have problems.

Saxafran

Jun 15, 2021
Has anyone been able to get the DP/Spit-roast animation with this new update?
I don't know how to get multiple guys in one dialogue.:(
Can confirm that its in the game, got a spit-roast on a table animation that I've never seen before. Don't know the required conditions for it to happen, but I'd guess there needs to be two hostile persons in close proximity to you when you're defeated.

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
Has anyone been able to get the DP/Spit-roast animation with this new update?
I don't know how to get multiple guys in one dialogue.:(
Can confirm that its in the game, got a spit-roast on a table animation that I've never seen before. Don't know the required conditions for it to happen, but I'd guess there needs to be two hostile persons in close proximity to you when you're defeated.
2 enemies must be close to each other and to you for the double animation(s) to trigger.

The thing is I did, "UserID not found".
After it says this the login box should go away, press L and delete whatever is in the box and enter "crack0" manually. If it still doesn't work you did something wrong.

Years ago in a Q&A he explained his "reasoning" why there is no birth in this game that he doesn't want to attract the pregnancy kinkers.
As much as i don't like pregnancy kink or kinkers that much (not hate it) there will be birth with the pregnancy overhaul, whenever NPC's try to rape you if you are filled with tentacles there will be a dialogue where the player says "Dev promised birth" and NPC goes "Yeah i heard something like that. It will come with the pregnancy overhaul. Now let me overhaul your inventory." and will proceed to rob you instead of raping. So yeah main theme is there will be birth i guess. Med-station shows tentacles as "birth" too.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
This feels like the most unstable version yet; My PC struggles during any combat.

As for the actual gameplay, eh. It definitely changed, but not by much. Like painting your car from white to grey.

Shiey420

Nov 12, 2018
Compared to v19...
Its more of a loss for me. The gunplay feels better, the graphics feels better, less choppy. These dialoge thing is not as bad as i first experienced, the questing is fun, adds a lot to the game, better customization but...
Launching the game takes 2-3 minutes, before it was like 20secounds, changing map is equal to a restart most of the time, so there will be more enemyes lurking around again, the game randomly crashes like it never did before...I dont know what to do, i want to explore the new things, max out everything like in v19 but i just cant bear 10 resets in an hour...

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Here's a quickstart collection of tips (because this really isn't a guide) for people who already know the game;
- Mapping is much more rewarding now. I have gotten three Structural parts in just under 30 minutes, as well as a full Modern gun.
- You don't need to risk going to other maps anymore. Highway is already packed with as many enemies as you'll ever need to start.
- Painkillers are even more necessary with the Energy stat. Without it, you are slow, and easily killed.
- Lust is an annoying, but easily manageable mechanic. Lust vision isn't all that impairing, but I prefer without it.
- Coombaiting (which is what I'll call masturbating to attract enemies from now on) is much more broken now. As long as enemies aren't threatened, you can easily bait and kill enemies to your position and take their gear with minimal risk.
- Missions and tasks aren't as rewarding as just mapping (at least in the early stage), so don't fret over them.

I will be updating this as I play through the entire game, as well as sharing my opinion on the best settings to play on. (starting with lowering your Adult Gameplay Difficulty Modifier to 1 so you don't get one shot stunned every time.)

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Compared to v19...
Its more of a loss for me. The gunplay feels better, the graphics feels better, less choppy. These dialoge thing is not as bad as i first experienced, the questing is fun, adds a lot to the game, better customization but...
Launching the game takes 2-3 minutes, before it was like 20secounds, changing map is equal to a restart most of the time, so there will be more enemyes lurking around again, the game randomly crashes like it never did before...I dont know what to do, i want to explore the new things, max out everything like in v19 but i just cant bear 10 resets in an hour...
I lost almost 20k worth of gear after a crash when I put it in a drone. This version is truly a fucking mess, which is a shame because the additions to the gameplay are actually really good and I was really close to finally adding this as my main sig as a show of love.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Well thats fucking boring..guess im done with the game..its way more fun to go in there and its just "war" right away with very nice to look at defeats (minus the stupid steal gear crap..thank god for cheats ffs..)
They are describing having a positive rep. You start with 0 rep toward everyone, but the clothes you start with give you temporary rep with the scavengers (starting area dudes). Your rep has to be pretty positive (at least +.6) to reliably have them not shoot on sight. At +.3 rep, they usually won't shoot you immediately, but sometimes they will decide they had enough of you and shoot. Corporate will still steal from you if you are exposed, covered in cum, horny, or pregnant; no matter your reputation.

If they recognize you before you shoot at them (even missing), you will lose rep with their faction. If they don't recognize you, you can kill to your heart's content without affecting reputation.

I'm still waiting for when the different factions care about eachother. Still weird that they are all friends with eachother but freak out if there's a woman lol.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Second impression:
- I like the arousal system (though it raises way too fast), plus being approached for sex if naked
- loading times are still mind-blowing and incomprehensible and reprehensible
- I HATE, absolutely hate, loathe, despise the new gunplay system

Seriously, devolution, 30 BULLETS OF .45 APC DOES NOT MERELY INCAPACITATE UNARMORED PERSON!!! IT **KILLS** THEM.

FFS! I spend my entire mag on a scav that has no armor, from point blank, shooting him while he was still "incapacitated", only for him to then get up and one-fucking-shoot me!!! :mad::mad::mad: How the fuck is this possible?

Does this guy have NO FUCKING IDEA of ballistics and stopping power? .45 in this game performs like the old Tokarev 7.62x25mm. Actually, I would dare say that Tokarev ammo performed better IRL than .45 does in this game (the iconic famous PPSh-41 was using Tokarev ammo and worked well). The name of the dev fits, this game is going BACKWARDS, devolving in terms of gunplay.

The problem is that gunplay is the basis of this game, with it's not working right everything else is fucked up too.

I'm being nice and not pointing at scavs or shooting them cause I want good relations, then some asshole just comes and one-shots me and robs me. Worst part is that even the friendly scavs will scream "I will kill you!" in laughably, pathetically bad Russian (actual Russians are probably cringing af while playing this game and listening to what the voice-actors did to their language, hell, I'm not Russian and I'm cringing hard); so you can't know which one will go all homicidal on you and which one will be nice.

Might as well go back to playing the game as I did in previous versions, just kill everyone on sight.

Arousal goes up too fast, though if I was dev I would explain it as Ivy being infected with some virus that keeps her libido high.

Too bad that the excellent adult/sex improvements to the game are utterly letdown by the changes to the action part.

After it says this the login box should go away, press L and delete whatever is in the box and enter "crack0" manually. If it still doesn't work you did something wrong.
I figured it out in meantime that I fucked up with crack install lmao. Didn't realize there was ANOTHER deltazone folder, right inside the main folder, so I copy-pasted the binaries folder into main folder instead of that one. xD

PS: can someone please explain what hydrophobic skin/hair actually means in this game? What's the effect?

Last edited:

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Second impression:
- I like the arousal system, plus being approached for sex if naked
- loading times are still mind-blowing and incomprehensible and reprehensible
- I HATE, absolutely hate, loathe, despise the new gunplay system

Seriously, devolution, 30 BULLETS OF .45 APC DOES NOT MERELY INCAPACITATE UNARMORED PERSON!!! IT **KILLS** THEM.

FFS! I spend my entire mag on a scav that has no armor, from point blank, shooting him while he was still "incapacitated", only for him to then get up and one-fucking-shoot me!!! :mad::mad::mad: How the fuck is this possible?

Does this guy have NO FUCKING IDEA of ballistics and stopping power? .45 in this game performs like the old Tokarev 7.62x25mm. Actually, I would dare say that Tokarev ammo performed better IRL than .45 does in this game (the iconic famous PPSh-41 was using Tokarev ammo and worked well). The name of the dev fits, this game is going BACKWARDS, devolving in terms of gunplay.

The problem is that gunplay is the basis of this game, with it's not working right everything else is fucked up too.

I'm being nice and not pointing at scavs or shooting them cause I want good relations, then some asshole just comes and one-shots me and robs me. Worst part is that even the friendly scavs will scream "I will kill you!" in laughably, pathetically bad Russian (actual Russians are probably cringing af while playing this game and listening to what the voice-actors did to their language, hell, I'm not Russian and I'm cringing hard); so you can't know which one will go all homicidal on you and which one will be nice.

Might as well go back to playing the game as I did in previous versions, just kill everyone on sight.

Too bad that the excellent adult/sex improvements to the game are utterly letdown by the changes to the action part.

I figured it out in meantime that I fucked up with crack install lmao. Didn't realize there was ANOTHER deltazone folder, right inside the main folder, so I copy-pasted the binaries folder into main folder instead of that one. xD

PS: can someone please explain what hydrophobic skin/hair actually means in this game? What's the effect?
I agree with you and have the same feeling. But it's still an early access game, so I hope the voicelines between frindlies and hostiles will change, as I do hope the different ffactions will fight each other.

That's the weird thing by the way, i was sure they were shooting at each other in 0.19 and earlier versions.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
I agree with you and have the same feeling. But it's still an early access game, so I hope the voicelines between frindlies and hostiles will change, as I do hope the different ffactions will fight each other.

That's the weird thing by the way, i was sure they were shooting at each other in 0.19 and earlier versions.
Early access for like 5 years or so, lol. Problem is, v19 was awesome in everything that v20 fails. Gunplay was pretty much the best until now, AI was toned down a bit from before, loading times were acceptable... v20 is a downgrade in everything except sex.

I personally always enjoyed this game as a shooter first and foremost, cause I get (got) bored of the sex parts really quickly. For me it was a sexy Tarkov: player character was a moderately hot girl whose clothing would get destroyed, that already hits a few of my kinks and what I always wished for. Sex was just meh, it was the shooter part that's kept me coming back and had me replaying this game for months and years.

Now that part is being destroyed and instead I have Loading SimulatorTM! Turns out that long loading is the flavor for the day also when you finish a raid and go back to hideout, not just when starting game for first time.

Reactions: KSSL

Shiey420

Nov 12, 2018

Thats what i also experienced..like the ammo doing less damage, it was weird but i know its real now. in v19 7.62ACP or even 5.56ACP resulted a one shot kill, now i need at least 2, also 338 sub will take sometimes 2 shot to down an enemy.

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
I personally always enjoyed this game as a shooter first and foremost, cause I get (got) bored of the sex parts really quickly.
Sex was just meh, it was the shooter part that's kept me coming back and had me replaying this game for months and years.
Finally someone else thinks this way. But tbh i didn't really experience any bullet sponge enemies but i'd say the scopes look way more jagged when zoomed in on the same settings as it was in older versions.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Finally someone else thinks this way. But tbh i didn't really experience any bullet sponge enemies but i'd say the scopes look way more jagged when zoomed in on the same settings as it was in older versions.
Switched over to 5.56 FMJ and I'd say it's doing the same damage .45 did earlier. Needed a whole clip to kill a scav.

3.70 star(s) 56 Votes