Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
Ah yes, the Dev that was providing people with free public updates of the game in this thread until people where too lazy to wait for the Updates and they decided to Leak and Crack the game. He how never actively asked/ demanded people to pay money but to just wait, to get full access for his work, is scum. He is scum, while the ones that want everything that he had spend hundreds of hours working on immediately, while not giving anything, but demands for more and baseless accusations in return are what? Angels? Saints? Modern day Robbin Hoods?
Don't make me Laugh.
my guy.. there is a particular dev that's creating the game "masters of raana". He is doing a similar practice of not giving the public the latest builds and you don't see me calling him scummy, i actually support him despite not having the build that i really want for well, months. Because there is one difference between the two devs and that is the other dev is working *hard* on his game and i see it. What delta zone's dev is doing is spending efforts to implement dogwater drm and not roll out updates that often either, on top of that wants you to pay *monthly* to keep access to the game

that is scummy and this game deserved to be cracked.

• Angry
Reactions: mamaboiii

Voiddweller

Dec 10, 2017
At the current stage of development game is a complete garbage gameplay wise. City outskirts map is also pretty annoying to navigate. And it also feels empty. Enemies can either ignore you when you stand next to them, even if alerted, or they can shoot you in the eye from a mile away...

Reactions: Siebok
May 3, 2020
I think the issue is more like he is using nvidia's new 531.79 driver, I had similar issue with that driver just like his case, but with other games.
Roll back to 531.68 solves the issue.
I have an AMD driver and it was eating my Memory and CPU crazy while Epic Games wasn't even running.

May 3, 2020
Are you sure is not about Epic himself? When you open the task manager and open the folder where it was, it open the epic folder, and below the Epix.exe, you have this "epic web helper"
View attachment 2597468
I found it while trying to move the folder of the game, saying it's "currently in use". I decided to dig a little until I found the CEF, saying the folder is running an "Epic Web Helper" which was weird because Epic is on an entirely different drive and folder. I looked into Task manager and I had 3 Epic Helpers running (your image but three times). The regular Epic games which wasn't even running at the time was on 0% CPU and like barely 1-2% memory, while the one ran by the game (while the game was not running) was 20%+ CPU and 30%+ Memory. So basically it was eating my computer just by existing, I wasn't even running any of the applications.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
has the semen cleaning bug been fixed yet? it might have been ver14 Idk, but I couldn't clean the semen off her after I died a few times.. I used like 50 cleaning items and it wouldn't go away..

also her belly was stuck inflated after I died a bit.. anyways, except for the fact that it's very hard to see enemies in the forest area, it was a fun game.. the bugs I mentioned did annoy me a bit though, so I hope they worked on them.. or will soon

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
You are aware that this game always was supposed to be a semi open world game with the player having to travel between different maps, right? You have to go through the first area to get to the others. You can see where the "Transfer Zones"/ access gates are when you use your Map. Also, the use of the Hoverbike is advised.

Also also, the Highway map is not even finished, it was made in just a month as a side project so expect some expansion with the next update.
in any case, the maps should be better at the start. And if you want to go somewhere else, I hope that it will work later without opening a pay wall. When the game is almost ready and everyone can buy it then who I am not averse to. Problem who with me only if you could only buy it on Steam because such things are speared there. You should think about it and think about it as an alta native. Like Kagura Games, it might be a patch that you can get for free on a site. Or other ways to buy it.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
in any case, the maps should be better at the start. And if you want to go somewhere else, I hope that it will work later without opening a pay wall. When the game is almost ready and everyone can buy it then who I am not averse to. Problem who with me only if you could only buy it on Steam because such things are speared there. You should think about it and think about it as an alta native. Like Kagura Games, it might be a patch that you can get for free on a site. Or other ways to buy it.
The *bad word* are you even talking about? What "Pay Wall"?
I get that englisch is not your first language but you are not making any sense at all.
Are you trying to tell me that you will buy the game once its development is actually finished? Because if that is the case, then good on you, enjoy the wait.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The *bad word* are you even talking about? What "Pay Wall"?
I get that englisch is not your first language but you are not making any sense at all.
Are you trying to tell me that you will buy the game once its development is actually finished? Because if that is the case, then good on you, enjoy the wait.
if you don't know a paywall then I don't understand you. If you want to go to another one, a website will be opened directly in the background. because of the pay wall because they say there you only need to pay there

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
if you don't know a paywall then I don't understand you. If you want to go to another one, a website will be opened directly in the background. because of the pay wall because they say there you only need to pay there
I already knew what a paywall is, thank you very much. But I was asking you what paywall you are talking about in reference to the version of the game that you can download from this site, not some weird websites that you visit on your free time that try to get your credit-card information.
Are you sure that you are not talking about PayPal? You know, that online payment service that you can use to pay on sites like Patreon. Because then I would just assume that you are bitching about the way the Dev is funding the Development of the game and everything you said before would also make somewhat more sense.

trollmobile

Oct 1, 2021
while i understand the frustrations with the game being too difficult, it's really just an issue of the developer not being clear enough about how it is meant to be played.
this is a STEALTH game, not a run and gun shooter.
you are expected to sneak up to enemies, pop the first guy in the head, and then utilize cover to kill the 1-2 remaining enemies.
that being said, on your first playthrough you should be playing on the easiest difficulty, until you've figured out how the AI works, regardless of how the name of the difficulty make your ego feel.

after starting the game on the middle difficulty, and dying helplessly to the first enemies i faced, losing all my gear, and getting frustrated, i started on the easier difficulty and played for 4 hours or so without a single non-intentional death.

TL;DR, the developer doesn't need to make the game easier, but does need to make it clear that this is a STEALTH game, and also change the difficulty names if he doesn't want to lose 2/3 of players just because he decided to make the names mocking.
just change to easy/medium/hard man.

also, make the cosmetic changes easier to obtain. you've most likely burned through all 5 sex scenes hours ago by the time you get the chance to change anything meaningful about your character's looks.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
TL;DR, the developer doesn't need to make the game easier, but does need to make it clear that this is a STEALTH game, and also change the difficulty names if he doesn't want to lose 2/3 of players just because he decided to make the names mocking.
The names given to the difficulty are not mend to mock the player they are just a reference to the Wolfenstein games, in which the difficulty goes from "Daddy, can I play?" (easy) to "I am death incarnate" (Insane). But its not the Dev's fault when people do not get the reference.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Firstly, that isn't Mega, its Mediafire which doesn't have a 5GB transfer limit and downloads pretty quickly. Secondly, the OP has been updated with various other download links.
Late to the party, so I hope you're not annoyed with my question. Since the OP links were updated, does it matter if I download from one of them and then install your crack or must it be from the mediafire link in your post for the crack to properly work?

trollmobile

Oct 1, 2021
The names given to the difficulty are not mend to mock the player they are just a reference to the Wolfenstein games, in which the difficulty goes from "Daddy, can I play?" (easy) to "I am death incarnate" (Insane). But its not the Dev's fault when people do not get the reference.
yeah but when he then makes the game with the explicit intent for people to play on "daddy can i play", it doesn't quite work.
he assumes people get the reference, but not everyone has played Wolfenstein, so he will lose a lot of players. this game is not hard, but it has an incredibly steep learning curve from the get-go, especially when the dev doesn't make it clear that it's a stealth game.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
yeah but when he then makes the game with the explicit intent for people to play on "daddy can i play", it doesn't quite work.
he assumes people get the reference, but not everyone has played Wolfenstein, so he will lose a lot of players. this game is not hard, but it has an incredibly steep learning curve from the get-go, especially when the dev doesn't make it clear that it's a stealth game.
Kind of odd how you call it a stealth game, when it doesn't really have any of the trappings / mechanics of one (ie Splinter Cell, Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Dishonored 2, etc). There isn't a dedicated stealth button, there isn't any way to effectively distract or lure targets to a specific point, you can't go prone, crawl, or perform slides. There are no crawlspaces, vents, or secret paths. You can't climb or platform or wall hug/shimmy. You can't do a silent takedown (lethal or otherwise), you have no infinite emergency attack (stab, slice, punch, kick, blaster pistol, gauntlet etc) and the only way to silently kill foes is with a silencer. You have no gear that improves stealthiness (quiet steps, camoflauge with environment, active camo, null signature, etc).

Now this could all be because its still in early development and it is planned to have more of it later. But, I kinda wish there was more tentacle stuff. They put a ton of work into creating a unique and flexible mesh/animator for the tentacle, and there is only two animations thus far.

As for difficulties, if they wanted to do a Wolf3d inspiration, have all of the difficulties start with a weapon. Then, harder difficulties means they adapt combat difficulty faster, there are more of them, and tentacles are faster/tougher/respawns. Then you wouldn't be stuck without a weapon on hardest difficulty, and then the only difference in difficulty is how much nastier you want things. Can I play daddy vs death incarnate in Wolf 3D does this; more enemies, faster reaction time, and higher damage at point blank range.

loshad

Jun 25, 2020
This game has a rare level of polish and detail for this site. It's clear that the developer cares enough about the project to get things right, even if it will take them some time. That time delay is inevitable given the scale of the game. If what has been accomplished so far is really the work of a single individual, it is very impressive.

I'm seeing a lot of folks in this thread complain about the difficulty. To be honest, the first couple of times I tried this game I ran into a similar wall. However, the last two updates I stuck it out long enough to figure things out. Once you get over the initial steep learning curve, the game make a lot more sense and you can start to leverage the various systems to your benefit.

I'm collecting some loose thoughts below that may be helpful to people who are having trouble.

Guide - HOW TO GIT GUD
[Note: based on v16, roughly ~80 - 90 % applicable to v19 - map layouts have changed, etc.]
Disclaimer: these tactics repeatedly worked for me - I'm sure other players have different approaches that work even better. This is intended for those players who just can't get over the early difficulty hump on their own.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

trollmobile

Oct 1, 2021
Kind of odd how you call it a stealth game, when it doesn't really have any of the trappings / mechanics of one (ie Splinter Cell, Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Dishonored 2, etc). There isn't a dedicated stealth button, there isn't any way to effectively distract or lure targets to a specific point, you can't go prone, crawl, or perform slides. There are no crawlspaces, vents, or secret paths. You can't climb or platform or wall hug/shimmy. You can't do a silent takedown (lethal or otherwise), you have no infinite emergency attack (stab, slice, punch, kick, blaster pistol, gauntlet etc) and the only way to silently kill foes is with a silencer. You have no gear that improves stealthiness (quiet steps, camoflauge with environment, active camo, null signature, etc).
you die immediately if you don't sneak around
the dedicated stealth button is Ctrl, it makes you crouch, which makes you basically invisible and reduces the sound you make when moving.
it's a stealth game because it requires stealth to beat numbskull.

half of what you mentioned as requirements for a stealth game are not stealth game mechanics, but rather mobility mechanics you can reasonably find in any first or third person shooter.

as for the distracting and luring targets, yes there is. make noise by spriting, then crouch and move to a different point.
the enemies will now check out the area you made noise in.

just because you fail to grasp the intricate game mechanics of *crouch*, *walk*, and *sprint* doesn't mean they don't work as intended and have an effect on the gameplay.

you can climb things by jumping.
you can use any structure to peek and utilize them for cover. your character will even clip onto them when scoped in so you can more effectively aim around corners without revealing yourself.
also:
>"you can silently kill foes with a silencer"
>"there's no gear that improves stealthiness"

Last edited:

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
this is a STEALTH game, not a run and gun shooter.
Agree, it is meant to be a stealth game, but doesn't always provide that as an option (parts not available from stores).

...on your first playthrough you should be playing on the easiest difficulty, until you've figured out how the AI works, regardless of how the name of the difficulty make your ego feel.
Also agree, first playthrough should be on easy mode.

This is where we COMPLETELY disagree. I did the above mentioned things, and almost always go for a stealth profile in any shooter game I play (unless it doesn't support it). I never finished a single map, for various reasons.

He -does- need to change the difficulty. The hallmark of a great shooter (with stealth) is the player who is very familiar with stealth tactics, NOT needing to die dozens of times to try and figure out a niche strategy for the game. When dying over, and over, and over is the recommended way of learning, the game was poorly designed. Delta Zone is, in my opinion, poorly designed.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes