gendark1233

Oct 16, 2021
How far does the story goes? Currently stucked on finding the clothes, I think it's on the basement but for whatever reason the door wont open

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
So should I be reporting this here or in the game thread?

Censorship blocks visible through clothes and also in the first scene when she's covering her parts with her hands: cen.png

Probable some z-index crap but it looks weird. I guess it will take more than the hour or so you said before to add censorship to scenes. Which brings me back to my previous point - if you're gonna do a free release do it a month after all patreon tiers but without the broken censorship.

Edit: Also, no 1440p resolution. What is this? 2012?
Edit 2: If you get all the clothes from the graveyard there is no censorship and can look under her skirt and also underboobs.

Last edited:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
So should I be reporting this here or in the game thread?

Censorship blocks visible through clothes and also in the first scene when she's covering her parts with her hands: View attachment 2227785

Probable some z-index crap but it looks weird. I guess it will take more than the hour or so you said before to add censorship to scenes. Which brings me back to my previous point - if you're gonna do a free release do it a month after all patreon tiers but without the broken censorship.

Edit: Also, no 1440p resolution. What is this? 2012?
I'm assuming you mean the censorship mosaics,
ngl when u said "censorship blocks" I thought u meant the censorship was censoring and that was your complaint :LOL:

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I'm assuming you mean the censorship mosaics,
ngl when u said "censorship blocks" I thought u meant the censorship was censoring and that was your complaint :LOL:
Well it is a block that surrounds her nips and twat. The form of censorship they chose is mosaic, but it could also be blur or blackout. I would have actually preferred a black texture over her private parts than a mosaic block surrounding the area because it looks too Japanese to me, iykwim

Edit: I re-read what I wrote and now I understand the confusion :LOL: Yes, I mean that the block (noun) is visible, not that it it blocks (verb) something else.

Reactions: Phase_01

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
By the way, two thing about the first release

It is normal that we can crouch?
And we can access to the console command, it is also normal?

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Actually one more question - we see the road map but not the time span. Any idea how long update would take? Actually, how many of you are there? I'd like to say that I prefer quality over quantity but waiting too long for an update can be frustrating considering the current state of the patreon tiers. I realize that some updates might take 2 months, others 4; and that it's not really possible to put a timeframe this early. Just asking for a relative estimate.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Actually one more question - we see the road map but not the time span. Any idea how long update would take? Actually, how many of you are there? I'd like to say that I prefer quality over quantity but waiting too long for an update can be frustrating considering the current state of the patreon tiers. I realize that some updates might take 2 months, others 4; and that it's not really possible to put a timeframe this early. Just asking for a relative estimate.
If all the team is listed in the "opening"

4 people,One for each thing

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
It is normal that we can crouch?
I suppose you were asking "why the MC can't crouch?" that's normal, we haven't added crouching yet
And we can access to the console command, it is also normal?
kinda normal. this is the 'development' build. we released it because the shipping version has some problems
Same question, and I hope the answer is yes because otherwise we can't check the last option at the grave. Though I also need to know the command to increase the intelligence stat.
you can't do that through the console. only if you have a game version with cheats
Any idea how long update would take?
1.5-2 months at the minimum. hopefully, not longer than 4
Actually, how many of you are there?
5 people

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I suppose you were asking "why the MC can't crouch?" that's normal, we haven't added crouching yet
I forgot the T, sorryyy

I got also one thing...
I was reading the forum here, the game running in the back, and when I came back to the game, I got a strange ending about the birthday of the MC sister
What's weird is that this is the first time I've had this, even after finding the photo (because I imagine it's related to this)

Also, can be added something discreet (or not) to explain the keys, I still don't know how to use my objects like my pills or my kit

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
massoblivion, last question (for now): Which do you prefer - patreon or itch? I ask because I know there are different commissions for different places so if I spend the same amount in both places I'd like to use the one where you'd get the highest percentage.

massoblivion

Creating Deluded
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I forgot the T, sorryyy

I got also one thing...
I was reading the forum here, the game running in the back, and when I came back to the game, I got a strange ending about the birthday of the MC sister
What's weird is that this is the first time I've had this, even after finding the photo (because I imagine it's related to this)

Also, can be added something discreet (or not) to explain the keys, I still don't know how to use my objects like my pills or my kit
it happens every time the in-game time reaches 22.00. you can stop time when talking to someone, for example

you can't use most of the objects yet. we'll add item descriptions later
massoblivion, last question (for now): Which do you prefer - patreon or itch? I ask because I know there are different commissions for different places so if I spend the same amount in both places I'd like to use the one where you'd get the highest percentage.
itch.io's supposed to take the smallest percentage. they have a custom revenue-sharing setting and I set it to 3%. though I don't yet know how it all works and if they take anything extra

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Oh? Nothing there yet? Guess I'll get it there on Thursday. So far everything seems okay, could be better but I'm pretty happy with it so far. You'll have my support.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: massoblivion

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
it happens every time the in-game time reaches 22.00. you can stop time when talking to someone, for example
The thing is, it's the first time
I tried the prologue three times, and the two first, I got nothing, one or two night pass and nothing, here, it's suddently