mustnotsleep

Jun 24, 2023
v0.3 is out

v0.3 Changelog:

New content:

+ 14 H-scenes (53 variations) (including 3 intercourse scenes)

+ 3rd Day of the Prologue

+ New Location: Spring Mansion, Pond & Cave

+ New NPC: Alan

+ 3 Quests 2nd day: Robbed but Focused, Echoes at the Door, Beneath Familiar Floors

+ 5 Quests 3rd day: Enjoy the Camp, Food is Everywhere, Stuart is Wanted, Treasures of the Pond, For the Firewood

+ 2 Events: Rocking Chair, Resting Couple

+ 3 Clothing items: Body Towel, Apron, Chain suit

+ 1 Secret store item: Tube top

+ 13 Consumable items: Milk, Beer, Snacks, Banana, Chocolate paste, Canned corn, Cereal, Potato chips, Cola, Tea, Water bottle, Blue berries, Red berries

+ 2 Interactable items (double-click): Jumprope, Flower

+ 2 Interactable objects House: Bed, Lava Lamp

+ 26 Interactable objects Spring mansion: Deer statue, Fence hole, Graves, Car frame, Lunchboxes, Birdbath, Benches, Backyard gate, Shed door, Wardrobe, Cupboard and mirror, Dish cupboard, Sofa, Kitchen table, Refrigerator, Painting, Cupboard with dictionary and glasses, Clean bed, Broken jewelry box, Owner's diary, Ladders, Toilet, Bathtub, Сosmetic bag, Closed jewelry box, Double bed

+ 6 Interactable objects Pond: Food basket, Fishing place, Wooden toilet, Blue berry bush, Red berry bush, Spring water

+ 5 Interactable objects Cave: Table, Skeleton, Broken barrels, Old wine, Ladder

+ 1 Tool: Multitool

+ 1 Collectible: Barghest figure

New features:

• Needs\Effects System: Hunger, Sleep, Toilet, Thirst, Mood, Body Temperature
    • Need outcomes, buffs/debuffs
    • Visualization of attributes' borderline state (for Arousal, Sleep, Mood, Freezing)
    • Environment temperature now affects Alisa's body
  • Notifications system (time, money, quests, attributes, etc)
  • Quick slot item usage by pressing 1/2/3/4/5 keys

Bug fixes:

• Bugs in male rig
  • Checking the presence of an item in the inventory now includes quick slots
  • After loading the game, the main character's face was reset to the default
  • Upgrading attributes over 100
  • Memory leaks of delayed tasks
  • Alisa could not get in the bathroom naked

Improvements:

• Electricity poles optimization (was heavy on CPU)
  • A warning when creating a save folder with the same name
  • DLSS and FSR support
  • Made switching camera angle when peeing optional
  • Reworked game initialization / saved game loading, game systems are loaded in a proper order based on their dependency on each other

Backend Stuff:

• Easy and stable system for adding objects with switchable states to the level
  • Now interactable objects have logic to trigger events based on surroundings
  • Added 100 clothes tags (lingerie, swimsuit, skirt, inventory_blocked, casual, etc)
  • Added Conditional events (used in complex checking systems, like checking clothes tags to determine the level of Alisa's revealingness)
  • It's now easy to implement the same pattern of logic for different actions and dialogues
  • Sound management system
  • Hidden quests (some quests are here to handle gameplay tasks in the background, while there's no need to see them)
  • Prioritized trigger box logic has been reworked. Now it works flawlessly with teleportation.

Other changes:

• Changed Alisa's idle animation
  • Modified house geometry for the quest
  • Added "Lower camera position" setting
  • Added "Enable/Disable comics shader" and "Enable/Disable outline shader" settings
  • Improved first-person camera view (cheats version only)
  • Changed the cheats button from Y to F1
  • Changed the Secret store location (use the telephone) (Secret store version only)

Sorry for the long text, a lot of things had to be cleared. Can’t wait for you to explore our new build and to hear your feedback!

Happy New Year!

SRT

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
No incest, cause it's banned by Patreon. Alisa can have sex with a new character though
So this is how things will go, always with fucking Patreon, another one who let them censor their game just for get more money....and the worst of all is that u have SubStar where u can do a nice project without anyone touching your balls....anyways your project is dead to me now. Happy new year and good luck.

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
So this is how things will go, always with fucking Patreon, another one who let them censor their game just for get more money....and the worst of all is that u have SubStar where u can do a nice project without anyone touching your balls....anyways your project is dead to me now. Happy new year and good luck.
I mean, have you seen their Pricing ? it was clear from the start that this is a money milking project, if they deliver a game to it, that is still in the stars. Best would be to come back in about 3 years, by then they should be at 0.9 by their current speed (doubt it)

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I have been waiting for this game to acquire content before trying it, as I remember these developers from their previous game. And while I can't say it's a bad game, it has very serious drawbacks that sink this game to the bottom.

I'll start from what I've liked. First, the obvious is a graphic. It could use some polishing, especially the men's faces, which look rather odd. It is worth noting that the MC's father looks rather too young for someone with an 18-year-old daughter. But all in all, the graphic isn't bad. I also liked the premise with a kind of mentally ill girl who reminded me of Alice from "American McGee's Alice", so it was quite an unusual and interesting setup for an adult game. MC is quite attractive, so it's also a plus.

And now to the things I didn't like. The dialogues, which are is a complete mess. To tell the truth, I saw MTL better than this... The characters just talk like lunatics and spout nonsense, add to this a crap translation and it's making reading physically painful. You know, I understand when translation is done poorly in some half-assed vn's, but you're guys making a game with such a graphic and obviously put a lot of effort and resources into it... It's just shameful to make such crappy translation when all instruments are there. I am not a native English speaker myself and although I read fluently, I often resort to DeepL to express my thoughts more accurately. So I can tell if you would use it in your game, you wouldn't have such crap what you have right now. Not to mention that we live in a time where AI has advanced to the point where you could safely use it to have it translate game text for you. But ideally of course you should get another writer, I mean no offense, but the current one is clearly not up to the task.

The second thing is the character design. I remember from your previous game that it was in the same quality. All the characters are despicable and I really feel sorry for MC that she lives in such a shitty family. Just one example: MC talks to her mother, MC: "I love you, Mom", Mom: "Get lost". What the fuck? Alright, maybe it was intentional, and we are given a clue as to why the heroine is so unwell, given the kind of family she grew up in. But then the writers should have focused more on the main character's monologues and show how she feels and thinks about everything that's going on. Because I got the impression that the writer just can't write characters any other way. And when MC was talking to the operator on the phone, I was convinced that everyone in this game would be assholes, just like in the previous game of these devs. I know it's often the case in corruption games that characters try to take advantage of the female MC, but I feel like this trope is overused. I never really liked it when a female MC is surrounded by sexual maniacs and every male around her is a horndog with a brain of a 12 year old. Why can't we have at least a few decent characters with whom we can have a romance? Just to change things up, would it be bad to have some variety? After all, it is not necessary that the heroine's partner should be a moral freak in order to corrupt her. Because in such games, the girl is simply inexperienced in sex, and such a partner can just help her to loosen up.

One last thing, which is both a positive and a negative. I liked the fact that you can be either submissive or dominant in this game. In fact, I have been wondering for a long time why almost no one makes games with female protagonists who can be dominant. But the implementation is that I didn't really like here. Basically, the submissive protagonist is kind, while the dominant one is a bitch. I think it would be much more appropriate to either create alternatives for the same actions, such as dom/kind, dom/evil, etc., or to introduce a system of morality: evil or good. Why can't a dominant heroine be kind, but just charismatic and able to stand up for herself? Or why can't a submissive heroine be secretly evil, envious and generally vile? Likewise, a kind dominant heroine might be more proactive in sex, enjoying teasing her partner and using some soft femdom actions. On the other hand, an evil, domineering heroine would always be focused only on her own pleasure and the humiliation of others.

In any case, I gave up on the game without finishing it because of the shitty dialogues. I'll probably give it another chance after a couple of versions and see if anything has changed, but at the moment I just can't bring myself to read this gibberish. Still, there are other games out there with much more professional and high quality graphics, but unlike this one, there are no quests or story. Hello, Wild life.

Good luck and Happy New Year.

Last edited:
Reactions: MattScreamer

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Game seems to recognize my rtx3060 but it doesnt give me DLSS options in the settings menu
Edit: And FSR (no matter which option) makes the game look very ugly and messy.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Deluded-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes