hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
Here's a thought have you tried deleting the save folder in the opp folder or just the both persistent files, sometimes that is the cause of errors
C:\Users\*********\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\demonBoySaga_new

I just tried the webcam after starting a fresh game and did not get the error
I deleted everything included the renpy folder - thats what I meant by fresh install

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I deleted everything included the renpy folder - thats what I meant by fresh install
Just downloaded a fresh copy to test from Mega
started a new game, checked the Webcam as soon as I was able and did not get an error.
Also tried it with the English incest patch, no wrror there either

Reactions: hardon112

Khurby

May 18, 2022
Finds game that looks interesting, looks at the comments to see what people thinks - Nope
Downloads right away - Check
Plays game, finds it grindy - Check
Finds a different game to play - Nope
Goes complaining in the comments, because he didn't check before downloading - Check
Swearing at the dev when suggested to find a game he would enjoy - Check
Mods deleting this post and giving me a warning but letting the other person swear at the game dev and go free - Pending
Excellent comment, although I would add "didn't read the fucking manual" to this behavioral pattern. (So predictable, they might as well be bots.)

Same with the OG World of Warcraft boards, and all vidya threads in general. Someday, the video game industry is going to hear the phrase "emotional blackmail", and everyone's mind will be blown so hard this type of bullshit will disappear forever.

2.40 star(s) 57 Votes