DarkTrojan

Jan 24, 2018
Demon Boy Saga [v0.2b] [ReidloGames]
TR/Dropper.Gen / Its a Trojan Horse Virus on Bord !!!

Name TR/Dropper.Gen
Entdeckt am 21.07.2016
Typ Malware
Auswirkung

Mittel
Gemeldete Infektionen

Mittel
Betriebssystem Windows
Delte it and repeat the game post !!! Count on 2 !

Last edited:
Reactions: parqueo

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Demon Boy Saga [v0.2b] [ReidloGames]
TR/Dropper.Gen / Its a Trojan Horse Virus on Bord !!!

Name TR/Dropper.Gen
Entdeckt am 21.07.2016
Typ Malware
Auswirkung

Mittel
Gemeldete Infektionen

Mittel
Betriebssystem Windows
Delte it and repeat the game post !!! Count on 2 !
Why don't you stop fucking around?
A guy whose nickname is DarkTrojan.
Don't you know that Renpy has problems with some antivirus and gives false positives?
Don't you know how to search or are you the neighborhood cop savior sitting in a chair?
Moderation doesn't act on these people's fakes?
It begins to tire so much nonsense.

imagenf95.png

I am a professional developer.
If you attach shit again I will attach an email of how Avast personally apologized for an application that I developed and gave a false positive.
In which they were forced to create an update for their antivirus.
And you will look like ass.

Last edited:

danielitopunks

Apr 28, 2019
Don't you know that Renpy has problems with some antivirus and gives false positives?
Don't you know how to search or are you the neighborhood cop savior sitting in a chair?

View attachment 1384615

If you attach shit again I will attach an email of how Avast personally apologized for an application that I developed and gave a false positive.
Gritaselo al puto.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

View attachment 1384615

Dont mess with similar trolls, just report those posts and mods/staff should take care of it;)

btw.
as this is 0.3c version, with few code fixes only, you could add update patch (script.rpa) to give the people option to avoid downloading it all over again ("people"="me"; to update compressed version with a patch:BootyTime:)

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Dont mess with similar trolls, just report those posts and mods/staff should take care of it;)

btw.
as this is 0.3c version, with few code fixes only, you could add update patch (script.rpa) to give the people option to avoid downloading it all over again ("people"="me"; to update compressed version with a patch:BootyTime:)
In the first message of this troll I already warned moderation with tests and they did nothing.
Version 0.2C is more difficult because there are several code files and it would be a mess and a risk.
And thank you very much for the incredible work of compression.
Incredible!!!
Best regards Abhai

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Don't
In the first message of this troll I already warned moderation with tests and they did nothing.
Version 0.2C is more difficult because there are several code files and it would be a mess and a risk.
And thank you very much for the incredible work of compression.
Incredible!!!
Best regards Abhai
you did go a little overboard with your reply bud, there are 2 possibilities regarding @DarkTrojan's comments
  1. DarkTrojan is only guilty of trusting his AV, in which case a quick note + simple link
    or
  2. He is a Troll in which case "don't feed the trolls", big chunks of angry text tend to please them,
A simple your AV is probably showing a false posative + relevant link message
with a quick report message to staff is usually the best option

Staff on most sites generally don't jump to punish people publicly on one report, most likely reaction would be a private warning, and/or watch to see if behaviour is reccurring.

Dédé66

Feb 4, 2021
Interesting game and a lot of work I think. The navigation between the rooms is not easy on the other hand: the number of clicks is likely to make abandon players. Courage!

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
Why do people complain about the navigation of the game when it is the same as games like Milfy city , Anna Exciting 2, Summer time saga, Midnight Paradise, Echoes Of Lust and I could go on.

They have added 1 click fast travel. The map shows where people are.
What do you want, a real wank?
Why don't you analyze the game that looks awesome?
So many people asking for games like Milfy City or Bad boby saga and they are making one and you always say the same thing.
WTF....

I've been loving the game and I'm looking forward to the next update.

Dédé66

Feb 4, 2021
I haven't seen the latest adjustments. Question: is it normal to be insulted in a discussion when we are offered to give our opinion?

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
I haven't seen the latest adjustments. Question: is it normal to be insulted in a discussion when we are offered to give our opinion?
Hello, I don't think I have insulted anyone. If so, please excuse me.
It was a way of speaking.
I just want to say that people only repeat like parrots the same thing and forget to analyze the game which is the important thing and has a huge potential.

Dédé66

Feb 4, 2021
OK no problem. Communication in writing is always a source of misunderstanding. You are right about the main thing: the potential of the game is there and the possibilities are numerous for the scenarios to come.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Simple question, whether that scene with dean is NTR or not technically, I do not care about. It is asshole other dick shown though and that is also fine if dev wants part of game to focus on that, it is his game. Just if it is a main focus and more as 20-30% of game is focused on that it is not for me and I will leave the game to be enjoyed by those who do enjoy that kind of content.

So simple question is that scene with the dean a one time thing or will other dick/pussy be a main focus of the game going forward?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes