Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Is there some kind of guide, or walkthrough, or something to tell you what to do? The little help icon in the phone only covers the first actions between each girl, beyond that it's blank. Is that all there is right now?
Once you sleep it updates, or at least that's what happened when I was at that point, then you need to go to school in the morning, then it's to the Dean's office with unskippable NTR, and finally parents room at night...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Once you sleep it updates, or at least that's what happened when I was at that point, then you need to go to school in the morning, then it's to the Dean's office with unskippable NTR, and finally parents room at night...
I'm not so sure about an NTR tag, that girl is someone elses girlfriend (her boyfriend is a pimp, so guesing she will turn out to be a whore), not the MC's and is it NTR if you see it firstperson from the other guys point of veiw? personally it felt more like an extension of the main character rather than a rival

Reactions: Reidlo

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ten peneths worth

Doesn't actually matter who's eye's its seem through if its the through MC's or not what matter's is if the MC has either said or even sujested about to the the girl in question to other NPC's in game or just thought it to the player.
That he the MC might actually be wanting to date the girl before the incident in question then it can and will be classed as NTR by many even if not strictly by F95's definition.

Something alot of new Dev's misjudge IF they don't mean a scene to be viewed as NTR.
Not that I'm saying that this Dev did or didn't mean it that way just that a few have made that mistake lately.

However if the MC hasn't done any of thoses things accept possibly think to the player that he the MC would shag her ass off given half the chance then you are absolutely correct and it very definatly not NTR.

However that said if its not through the MC's eye's then its not in any stretch of the imagination an extention of the MC.
I'm sorry no offence but thats just stupid.
The MC viewing through binoculars, a telescope or even a video feed/recording maybe a mirror might be seen as an extention of the MC but through someone elses eye's nah your having a laugh m8.

Just sayin.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ten peneths worth

Doesn't actually matter who's eye's its seem through if its the through MC's or not what matter's is if the MC has either said or even sujested about to the the girl in question to other NPC's in game or just thought it to the player.
That he the MC might actually be wanting to date the girl before the incident in question then it can and will be classed as NTR by many even if not strictly by F95's definition.

Something alot of new Dev's misjudge IF they don't mean a scene to be viewed as NTR.
Not that I'm saying that this Dev did or didn't mean it that way just that a few have made that mistake lately.

However if the MC hasn't done any of thoses things accept possibly think to the player that he the MC would shag her ass off given half the chance then you are absolutely correct and it very definatly not NTR.
The girl in question is an "IT girl", "the most popular girl in school" the girl by definition everyone wants to shag, She is clearly established as the girlfriend of the stereotypical bully.
NTR is supposed to be about betrayal of love, about being powerless to do anything about it, it is not about having automatic ownership of every desirable girl the player sees.
it might be eventually considered NTR if
  1. the MC eventually seduces her away from Bully boy and
  2. she continues fucking other men behind his back.
right now nothing like that has even been implied. she is just a hot girl who attends the same university

However that said if its not through the MC's eye's then its not in any stretch of the imagination an extention of the MC.
I'm sorry no offence but thats just stupid.
The MC viewing through binoculars, a telescope or even a video feed/recording maybe a mirror might be seen as an extention of the MC but through someone elses eye's nah your having a laugh m8.

Just sayin.
I'm confused, I'm really not sure what you mean here, have you watched the scene yourself?
the scene in question is presented firstperson, meaning you look down on her as she sucks your cock, that feels to me like an extension of the MC, it isn't him, but it is completely different from an NTR scene where you watch from a distance as a voyeur.

Last edited:

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Hello, why is there a trojan in the file? My computer immediately sounds the alarm.
Hello, there is no virus.
Renpy has a problem with some antivirus and gives false positives.
You can search in forums.

Greetings

1630437029228.png

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
Reidlo I loved the game, waiting for new updates.
I don't understand what they say about navigation. But if it is very similar to Milfy city.

2.40 star(s) 57 Votes