母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Is it bug or i just play in the wrong way that couldn't do the foot massage, take advantage on the drunk sister, buy a binocular, rub to mom'ass while she takes clothes to laundry and gain any affection point?

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
Is it bug or i just play in the wrong way that couldn't do the foot massage, take advantage on the drunk sister, buy a binocular, rub to mom'ass while she takes clothes to laundry and gain any affection point?
Version 0.4_A of the game fixes the foot massage bug.
You only have to wash the dishes again at 3rd or 4th hour.

Raxevf

Jun 15, 2019
for anyone wondering how to get the binoculars to show up in the store you need to go do homework at ya best friends house a couple times and when you go in lucias room they should be available at the store.

Also, I got up to the content for Erica where she came home drunk and we helped her onto the couch. Is that the last content for Erica? Cheers.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
The changelog says there was stuff to buy in the store, how exactly do you pay for it there's not a job you go to and we don't get any money for doing any chores, so how to you get money to pay for the stuff
there is a job, you have to go to the laptop and he will apply and get hired with papa bezos at amazon, but you need to get a bike. Where you get the bike? I have no idea

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
A good sandbox game lets you discover things, it is exciting to walk around and suddenly find good stuff.

Here it is not the case, imo. You only see empty rooms which gets annoying fast and destroys any build-up.
Some say the hints are bad and agree but worst is that you have to use them to get any kind of content.
What is the point of free roam when you are getting punished for it?

I love sandbox but this game needs a huge amount of content before it is even remotely enjoyable to look around.

Maybe the dev shouldn't have added all this locations if there is nothing going on and instead adding them latter.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
there is a job, you have to go to the laptop and he will apply and get hired with papa bezos at amazon, but you need to get a bike. Where you get the bike? I have no idea
In the garage dude.

LaVale

Sep 25, 2017
I definitely don't like to write this, but it's one of the few games that I've played and that I don't find any logic in history and gameplay, that after about 2 hours of searching for answers on where to go and what story to follow, under an infinite loop of days and hours that pass between university, work and home and a guide that pretends to help but does not help, I am forced to eliminate the game and give it an excessively negative note.

If you are going to play this do it under your own boredom, but I recommend you when this game is finished, before it is just a waste of time.

Reactions: Nabz542

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
the desing ? specs? face ¡ or angles? of the male character are the most hatefull male character i have crossed by, such a ew trash ? can t be fixed ig uess ...there go the dev censoring his own game too on some scenes , good good , noob dev ... be right back on 4 years when this be 3 years abanpned already ....

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Yeah same issue with the massage, and I did not cheat (I DID NOOOT...)
When he "fixed" the foot massage, he made the affection gain for washing the dishes permanent. so nope, you didn't cheat, but it was probably not intended for you to get so many.
When you say you can't get it, are you like me, where she has AGREED to get it, but the scene is skipped, or is she still running away, claiming she has stuff to do? If the latter, you need to talk to her about getting a job, (in afternoon, in her bedroom), first. Then maybe do dishes again?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.68c + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 527 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 54 Votes