Weteran3D

May 25, 2022
Guys, if you are waiting for the scene where MC fucks Sofia, here is the solution to this problem, you just need to order this scene from the developer and pay him, I think it will not cost much. And it will be much more profitable than a subscription in the long run. The project is focused on making money is long known. And in general, if the developer needs money, he should pay attention to the content of NTR, the guys who like such things are always willing to pay a lot of money. And for the scene where the neighbor Ethan will forcibly fuck Sophia will definitely find willing to pay.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Guys, if you are waiting for the scene where MC fucks Sofia, here is the solution to this problem, you just need to order this scene from the developer and pay him, I think it will not cost much. And it will be much more profitable than a subscription in the long run. The project is focused on making money is long known. And in general, if the developer needs money, he should pay attention to the content of NTR, the guys who like such things are always willing to pay a lot of money. And for the scene where the neighbor Ethan will forcibly fuck Sophia will definitely find willing to pay.
Where is the NTR money? We are not seeing it. NTR big spenders appear to be imaginary.

Weteran3D

May 25, 2022
Where is the NTR money? We are not seeing it. NTR big spenders appear to be imaginary.
They will pay for NTR content, but it depends on what kind of content it is. Nobody will pay for vanilla NTR content, there is a lot of that garbage out there right now. You only had two good NTR scenes, but they didn't have a conclusion, they were just teases, like the scene in Sophia and Boss's bedroom and the scene with Ethan.

• Haha
Reactions: seja10 and timitriy

Jacksparo

Aug 7, 2023
They will pay for NTR content, but it depends on what kind of content it is. Nobody will pay for vanilla NTR content, there is a lot of that garbage out there right now. You only had two good NTR scenes, but they didn't have a conclusion, they were just teases, like the scene in Sophia and Boss's bedroom and the scene with Ethan.
Right bro

sopasnatigela

Feb 29, 2024
0.69 is being developed for 3 months but only 400renders and 2 animations. Is it normal? Till the version 1.0, my banana is not going to function xd

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
I haven't played 0.68part2, could anyone please brief us on what new scenes there are from 0.68 onward? Specifically please, not "some Sofia content"

2.40 star(s) 59 Votes