Calaborn

Nov 23, 2020
Yeah k. That's why if you search this thread for "grindy" you end up with 20 results of people talking about how grindy it is. They must all be wrong and you are the only one who is right. Sure.
If you are going to claim its grindy can you at least tell us your own opinion as to why it is grindy? It sure did not seem grindy to me either.

Reactions: Enlight432

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
I have played the game and came to the same conclusion a bunch of reviewers and posters came to. There is no gotcha here, sorry kid. I called out the dev's smurf account a few months ago, feel free to check. This is not my first time in this thread.
1724487510849.png

You are very clever going into a sandbox game and then saying you don't like sandbox games.
Your nickname defines you. You are very smart.

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
Yeah, and now lets talk about 1/4th of your posts are in this thread. Either you really like this game (unlikely) or you are a 'sleeper agent'(lol). I'm allowed to dislike sandbox games and still play them, but at least no one will suspect me of being either an alt of the dev or a close friend due to the fact that you have 60+ posts in this thread despite having < 200 posts. Keep acting like you got me, I can do this shit all day.
I even have a signature.
You are very clever.

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
Yeah, deflect that 1/3 your posts are in this thread all you want, but I posted the evidence already. It's laughable that you are trying though. Done arguing with yet another alt of the dev. You aren't fooling anyone. Try not being the person with the most posts in this thread if you want to pretend you aren't intimately connected to the game, idiot.
As I said you are very clever. I am a patron and I have a signature of the game.
I hope you like the next sandbox. Best of luck.
In the meantime I have already added 4 more messages to my account.

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
Yeah, since you won't shut the fuck up, should I mention that if I include the other games made by this dev, you're looking at 2/3's of your posts being in this dev's games? You love his games that much, huh? No other devs or games come close, huh? Who do you think you are fooling, dude? Just let the argument die. This is fucking ridiculous.
Don't worry about me, I'm in control of my tastes. You, however, are not so clear.
Now it's 2/3 ? I guess my account is getting too fat talking to you. I find it ridiculous that you try to understand my tastes when you don't even know yours.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Just to let you know: anyone whose game variables get messed up by the gallery unlocker will not be eligible for help. I am not sure if the previous issues were fixed, but use unofficial installs at your own risk.

Reidlo

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
should not! can you tell me where did the bug appear first?
Throughout the game. You unlock variables that are used in the game logic. Dark and I went crazy and then people go around saying the game is buggy.
I tried to send you a private message but it was impossible.

2.40 star(s) 59 Votes