rdtree

Feb 25, 2018
I know I am a total hypocrite saying this, but I would be hurt at some of these remarks, and I would hate for my work to be downloaded for free by people like me, but this is just how it is and I am thankful that there are websites like this. Just think, you as a developer, get name recognition and minor fame with hundreds of people. That is more than I have ever achieved. The bad criticism should be embraced, because it will toughen you and you will be better for it....and we will all benefit from that.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
I know I am a total hypocrite saying this, but I would be hurt at some of these remarks, and I would hate for my work to be downloaded for free by people like me, but this is just how it is and I am thankful that there are websites like this. Just think, you as a developer, get name recognition and minor fame with hundreds of people. That is more than I have ever achieved. The bad criticism should be embraced, because it will toughen you and you will be better for it....and we will all benefit from that.
You could always do something crazy like support the game financially. If you like it, show your gratitude and spend a couple bucks.

freezy9956

Aug 24, 2018
1724945525123.png

hey guyz, any tips with these? i can visit Sofia on Sunday and watch TV, but same thing happens every time (he puts some movie on, and nothing happens)

Dana: i suppose i need to use bed to think, but there is no option to do that... ever ... only sleep, wait and nothing

Erica: well. .. its been a long time she was alone ... :D

the rest is completed

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
View attachment 3979468

hey guyz, any tips with these? i can visit Sofia on Sunday and watch TV, but same thing happens every time (he puts some movie on, and nothing happens)

Dana: i suppose i need to use bed to think, but there is no option to do that... ever ... only sleep, wait and nothing

Erica: well. .. its been a long time she was alone ... :D

the rest is completed
Where does Sofia go after the movie?

GerlachT

Nov 14, 2021
Man he's only wanting some respect, is that so hard to understand?
A bunch of people keep complaining about the sandbox but Sandbox is the game's Mechanic is not like it was a VN

They keep complaining about the slow family corrupted but they need to understand that it need to have some logic and realistic proceed
so because of that people keep badtalking about him and just ignore his effort of developping a good and realistic story
I'm not talking about you but about the reason he can feel offended and speaking the fact in the most hurting way like you pretend it to be, your reaction had prove it

"Criticism" is normal but when it come to offend word and throw out the respect it is no longer criticism
Yeah, but I also know if you bring up critism, he gets offended really easy. I mean we all love the game, thats why we are here. But rolling out updates very slowly and complaining about the low support on patreon doesn't help.
Like, there has to be a reason why there arent that many people paying anymore.

This game is already so old and sometimes I hit a point in-game where I am thinking like "why?". Like why are there quest hints of a quest that is not even in the game? Why can I press something and it just says "later" without any explanation (fun fact, its not in the game). These are all small things but together it could cause confusion and problems with patreons.

Could I do it better? Probably not. Find the reason, fix it and everything will be fine.

Spice o Juice

Emerges from the shadows for some Vajayjay,全能のプッシュ
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
Yeah, but I also know if you bring up critism, he gets offended really easy. I mean we all love the game, thats why we are here. But rolling out updates very slowly and complaining about the low support on patreon doesn't help.
Like, there has to be a reason why there arent that many people paying anymore.

This game is already so old and sometimes I hit a point in-game where I am thinking like "why?". Like why are there quest hints of a quest that is not even in the game? Why can I press something and it just says "later" without any explanation (fun fact, its not in the game). These are all small things but together it could cause confusion and problems with patreons.

Could I do it better? Probably not. Find the reason, fix it and everything will be fine.
I understand you, the updates are very small and people want more content and for the hints don't you think it would be more responsible to report it here to the developer instead of denigrating it? There are people who simply troll but sometimes it goes too far and the developer is obliged to intervene, know that troll is not criticism some people is more or less tolerable about it and they have their right to be offended since is not only criticism

2.40 star(s) 61 Votes