Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Honestly, I'd rather much have him work on the release of the new update than some wallpapers, at least that's what I hope he's doing? :HideThePain:
Indeed, this trend of wallpapers/special renders can be frustrating. I understand the need to provide patrons with something extra to make pledging more worthwhile, but wallpapers and other perks shouldn't come to the detriment of main project (the AVN, which is the primary draw and reason people originally joined).

Although, judging by how popular these wallpapers seem to be, maybe I am wrong. A lot of people appear ok with just getting wallpapers for their money.

Reactions: Zerorox

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Indeed, this trend of wallpapers/special renders can be frustrating. I understand the need to provide patrons with something extra to make pledging more worthwhile, but wallpapers and other perks shouldn't come to the detriment of main project (the AVN, which is the primary draw and reason people originally joined).

Although, judging by how popular these wallpapers seem to be, maybe I am wrong. A lot of people appear ok with just getting wallpapers for their money.
I agree. As someone who supports multiple devs, I personally don't give a fuck about supporter benefits. I'm supporting because I like the game that much and want to give the dev something to encourage more development. I obviously can't and won't speak for other supporters, but if the devs I supported didn't provide anything other than status updates, I'd still be happy.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I agree. As someone who supports multiple devs, I personally don't give a fuck about supporter benefits. I'm supporting because I like the game that much and want to give the dev something to encourage more development. I obviously can't and won't speak for other supporters, but if the devs I supported didn't provide anything other than status updates, I'd still be happy.
Exactly. Most of the devs I support have always not released alot of extra content. I was just so impressed with their project I wanted to see it succeed. That's the whole point of supporting small devs financially IMO

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes