Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So I take it the MC is your usual skinny manlet beta pussy? I'm assuming this game is going to end up with a certain tag in the next few updates. The renders look amazing though the dev obviously spent time on them but I'm guessing this game isn't going to be for me.

Last edited:

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
I do not want to argue because I am not an expert. But can Lilith's sex with a neighbour be considered an NTR?

I mean, I'm not against NTR, I'm just curious.
officially? no

it falls under MC not being in a romantic relationship with Lillith so not really NTR from the MC's persepective since he doesnt know about it.

it's more of an NTR from the players perspective and even then it depends on the player.
According to this site, NTR tag must be in this game...

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
The game is very similar in concept to "Spellbook" and "Lord of Imagination".
It looks like there will also be 2 routes - love and NTR

• Sad
Reactions: loikl and Look-see

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
That third picture is the stuff of nightmares. I am not sure if I would have a hard on and not sure if I would want her mouth anywhere near my dick lol.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I looked at the screenshots and thought to try, but the comments dissuaded me. If "3 letters" are planned in the future, it is better to mark it in advance, at least in future tags or dev notes.
It just seems to me that dudes are already lighting torches and sharpening pitchforks :ROFLMAO: .

Reactions: KEKBUR and User1230

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
And I also agree with what someone else has written about here. MC is a weak, pathetic loser who, apparently, will be controlled by Lilith.
I hate such MCs in NTR stories because their purpose is to suffer.

I hope the character, over time, will grow personally, otherwise, this game will not be for me.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I swear to god, if MC is smaller than her !!!!
Plus we need rename option. ;)
you can name the character. but the name it displays is "MC" however during dialogue they will use the name you make so it'll go something like this.

MC:
hey mom how was date?

Mom:
well Thanos the food was good.

instead of it looking like this.

Thanos:
hey mom how was date?

Mom:
well Thanos the food was good.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes