VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Demon Boy [v0.42] [EroMersive]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Oliver Wendell Homely

Wow! This title is full of goodies. The visuals are brilliant, among the best I've seen. Hot models (though most have more or less the same Jessica Rabbit-like body), fluid animations, wonderfully erotic scenes. The story is fantastical, but it's treated seriously. The writing suffers slightly from inconsistent English, but it's easy enough to overlook.

The game does have "NTR," though not really since the "cheating" character is your mother. Presumably she's had sex with at least one other man in her life (the MC's father), so get over it. And the aunt character is married to the MC's uncle and has also, presumably, had sex with him, at least once since they got married. I have no issues with NTR and, in fact, quite enjoy it when done well. Here I think it is done reasonably well. It's a corruption focus, not cheating focus.

All in all, as of version .33, this game is looking great and I am very excited to see the next update.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

anon280

Version: 0.33

Only 3 chapters but so much hot content within.

Writing
    • The story isn't all that present right now nor would I say it's interesting. the whole demon stuff is generic and can't be taken seriously.
    • But the plot is steady in progressing erotic content while semblances of a story are coming together.
    • Apart from the MC being (generically) bullied, I'd say he is a very tolerable narrator and descriptive when it comes to sexual events.
    • His relationship with his mother feels a bit more realistic than your average incest game due to her resistance but with just enough erotica placed in to give the fire burning between them.
    • In addition, the main characters behave like you would expect them to
    • There are also a few typos

Mechanics
    • a lot of choices to make
    • choices are mostly score based and lead to different scenes and outcomes further down the line
    • the tips below each choice are really useful if you want to get straight to what you're looking for
    • the "+-" are hard to distinguish from eachother because of the font size
    • when repeating a sex scene, you get some new dialogue to make sense of repeating which i consider a neat little detail
    • some (sneaky) choices aren't infinitely repeatable which play well for continuity
    Visually
    • rich renders with attention to lighting
    • smooth animation
    • the cum looks like cum for once
    • very small file size despite such high quality
    • the milfs look like older women thanks to the light wrinkles
    • all faces of the female characters look uniquely different from each other
    • the mom and Lilith are smoking hot
    • Lydia, the aunt-in-law would look better if she didn't share such a similar body type to the mom (plus she's a bitch which i'm not a fan of)
    • Mom's legs are a bit too red
    • the artist has an eye for erotic details such as Mom's nipples poking through clothing when she isn't wearing a bra and ass crack showing when her pants are loose
    Sound
    • none obtrusive subtle score, free from the generic bg music we know and hate
    • sound effects present and utilised naturally and appropriately

Erotic content
    • erotic af. this VN actually had me busting nuts
    • plays well into the incest story and doesn't feel too gimmicky
    • tease-galore (accidents, groping, ogling)
    • NTR is optional but relatively short scenes
    • future submission route with aunt (don't care for it)
    • if you're into sleep play there's some substantial scenes of it with the mom
    • scenes in specific i wanted to highlight:
    the summoned demon hungry for cock scene was juicy but could have lasted a bit longer while he was blackout. i.e. she continued to feast on him - sound would be the biggest factor while his vision remained opaque

Chap 3 massage scene is going down in the books as one of the most erotic massage scenes i've come across!​

Although the story feels meh it offers some great erotic content to make up for it. Steady pace that won't slow burn nor rush sexual content. The story is also just starting and seems like it will pick up more in Chap 4 onwards... it is used sparingly as of right now which works fine.
    The game is firstly an erotica with superb graphics and sound design, therefore makes progressing enjoyable.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

masterdc1976

great story and graphics, reviewing version ( Demon Boy [v0.33] [EroMersive])

I find it refreshing,
    there is room for improvement from my perspective of course, like more content (and more bad boy features)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

PussySuflaki

First image of zombie giving blowjob turned me off a bit, but I was wrong big time.... The Milf in this game is soo hot, all I want now is to be able to fuck her good and hard. I hope the maker of this game will make this possible very soon. When will the new update come :oops:
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Lucy Fur

Potentially one of the best NTR game i've come across so far, the NTR is avoidable btw. Like seriously the renders are magnificent. I like the dark realistic tone of it, and that MILF got me hooked! You do you Dev, ignore the hate
  6. 5.00 star(s)

gking2392

Demon boy is a game rich in graphics and choices, which influence the characters of the game during the main story.

the female characters have faces that you don't see everywhere in other games, which is nice and I don't mean their bodies :love:.

I can't wait to see the rest of MC's powers and I hope the demon will have a bigger role in the future.

The NTR version is nice too and I couldn't bring myself not to explore it, I have two saves, one with and one without the NTR.

##################################################
    Demon boy est jeu riche en graphismes et en choix , qui influence les personnages du jeu pendant l'histoire principale.

les personnages féminins ont des visages que l'on ne voit pas partout dans les autres jeu, ce qui est agréable et je ne parle pas de leurs corps :love:.

j'ai hate de voir la suite des pouvoir de MC et j'espère que le démon aura un plus gros rôle par la suite .

La version NTR est bien sympa aussi et je n'est pas pu me résoudre a ne pas l'explorer, j'avoue avoir deux sauvegardes, une avec et une sans le NTR.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

coqdecheval

One more game I can add to my list of games to keep an eye on. Simply for the models I would rate it 5 stars. Besides that, the story is decent and gameplay is top notch. Looking forward to next release!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 40068

Great start to the game. The renders are stunning, all the girls are beautiful and unique. The story is actually p interesting, and the added NTR route seems to be awesome. Looking forward to seeing how things go!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Wild Candy Prroduction

One of the Best Art i seen before, like an Dev myself i can see this Dude is doing a really good Job and I know how much work is behind these all scenes. Wish you all the best with the Project, you serve it
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Homo_Erect_Us

Artwork, story, renders all amazing... refreshing and super erotic. Don't stop dev, keep going. This is amazing. I can add more details but I don't know how to put simply. I can't find a single flaw in this VN.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Hawkeye3d

Demon Boy is scripted out and created as if it comes from an entire team of developers, instead of just one hard working individual. With separate routes and true choice matters decisions anyone with any knowledge of what it takes to create a AVN can truly respect EroMersive and the work. What is sad to see is here is another developer working their tail off and not getting anywhere near the support that should be getting directed to them. Can only hope that more see and appreciate this work as well as supporting if they can. Too many great AVN have gone the way of dust clouds from fans not backing the ones that should be backed.
    I can't think of any type of AVN game player that would not really like Demon Boy, so give a play and support if you can.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

eugene67

As of Chapter 3, the content itself is a bit sparse, but with more work put into it the foundations could lead to a real standout 3DCG Ren'Py game.

It has a decent amount of choices, A+ renders and a well-written story that takes itself just seriously enough to be enjoyable.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

tagestas

A "Dreams of Desire" copy, literally, nevetheless a better and fresher take with a new "Mystery" behind your sexual urges , with some good looking renders and character models. Lots of feet, ass and boob stuff for the interested.

Story - 3.5/5
    Renders and Character Models - 5/5
    Gameplay ( some choices that have an effect on storyline )- 3/5

Gave it excellent , because we are all here to fap and not read poems or novels, so this would pretty much hit the spot for anyone on this site.
    Cheers nad have fun!!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

DracoXXX

Guys got TBH with u I think I just found out the most UNDERRATED masterpiece of all time, i don't know y more people aren't talking about this cuz the game looks phenomenal & the animations are breathtaking. Now let's get to the review part:-
    Sure the premise is something we've seen quite often involving Dark magic books but where this 1 makes the biggest impact is in its execution which is impeccable. Plot wise its really short as this feels more like a prologue aiming to introduce the player to major characters & gameplay.
    The best part about the game is the HQ Renders & Gorgeous animations. The mother is insanely hot & is the most gorgeous MILF that I've ever laid my eyes on. Anytime I watch her lewd scene gives me a series hard-on, hell I didn't even realise my dk was this huge untill today:)
    Gotta give it to the Dev for creating this amazing masterpiece which is a prime example of Quality over quantity & hope they can bring forth an evenly exciting story quite befitting this Beast
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Cleopatra

Damn, this game is so pleasing to look at!!! thoroughly enjoyed these 3 chapters, just wish there was more.

Renders: 5/5 - high quality eye candy
    Story: 4/5 - Only the start but we'll see where it goes, so far I like it
    Characters: 5/5 - I must have similar taste to the dev because the girls are HOT
    Gameplay: 5/5 - for a VN the gameplay is pretty good, different choices to be made and love/lust variables for the girls which i assume affect the story
    Lewd: 5/5 - the lewd scenes so far are high quality, and giving different scene options etc, the spooning scene was HOT

Favorite character- LILLY! <3 (gib us lilly cuddles)
  16. 1.00 star(s)

Uncommon Sense

Pros:

* The women are fun to look at

Cons:

* Game seems to thrive off of the renders because the story is unimpressive.

* Characters aren't to my liking so far, the women have the kooks but terrible personalities.

* I don't like the main character of the story.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Pogo123

such a high rating from a guy who normally likes more fem protag games and that early on - crazy right? but i can tell you this: thats some big quality game we have right here.

amazing high quality models and locations, amazing interface. smooth english. some lovely shaped women. potential to have voyeur and ntr stuff in the future which is great!

my fav girls for sure are:

Nicole:love:
    Nancy:love:
    and Lilly's face and character:devilish:

I would put - Linda? up there too but she is a bit too wrinkled for me with a too mature face. even i like her lips, hair and curves.

Nancy will be damn interesting and i really like the idea of pushing/leading the girls to go certain directions and this all via MC's decisions.

Personally i like the Lilith story and i love the curvy women. and i would look forward to see more guys like mr. morris. i so hope to see optionally mr morris and nicole and that he sucks those beautiful tits of hers during MC has a wild fuck with Lily or Linda. (please do this guys)

and MC gets stronger and stonger like Toby Maguire and can "decide" the story and fait of the girls he interact with.

Also nice reminder of the love and lust points even tho i didn't feel any influence of them - but maybe at later chapters.

oh and did i already mention how awesome this interface and character quality is?

please more but take your time if needed and ignore the anti-ntr brigade. these kids want to destroy a game with diversity and multiple kinks for the sake of theirs. there are plenty other alternatives for pure one man shows like ToN but not this one.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

ThL

Top tiers graphics with original characters.
    Slow burning intrigue with lost of potential. 3 characters, a 4th one coming up, giving time to build a better intrigue. One domination path starting in chapter 3
    Very well designed built-in hint system
    One of the best games there is on F95 at the moment
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Roka

I don't even know where to start, just played the new update. The update has a lot of content. UI is excellent, has a lot of choices, great attention to detail(voices, effects, transitions), blackmail, interesting story.

You are taking the game in the right direction it has great potential. Implementing some animations would be great but not mandatory.
  20. 1.00 star(s)

Tragic Princess

Soon they're be no high quality games left and everyone will continue to harp and clamor about games with pretty renders with lousy stories like this one. Take a wimpy guy and give him powers that will lead to corruption, goody. Only thing missing is the magical cock, and then there's the very standard copy and paste story of the Mum struggling with "No other choice".