fix 2
pc:
mac:
android:

• Red Heart
Reactions: gomesa

AlyxMS

Nov 5, 2017
I come back to this game from time to time, and each time the developer seems more and more paranoid?

What exactly is wrong with the player cheating in their own single player game?

This time the relevant code is moved to \renpy\common, come on. There's like no reason to do any of that and only makes debugging harder.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
scarypumpkin, if you don't mind me saying, the Help with the list of scenes with character locations would probably be much easier to look into, not to mention use, if you divided it per character instead of one big file/box to go back & forth on.

It's already arranged in color sections per character, so just separating them and inserting into the cellphone as smaller boxes for reference should not be too hard, while probably helping much with quick search and players guiding themselves.

Also, why is that there's no "nap 1 hour" (and regain some stamina) option instead of skipping?
Seems like a weird decision considering how important stamina loss & recovery are to the game's action economy.

Last edited:

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I come back to this game from time to time, and each time the developer seems more and more paranoid?

What exactly is wrong with the player cheating in their own single player game?

This time the relevant code is moved to \renpy\common, come on. There's like no reason to do any of that and only makes debugging harder.
paranoid how? If by paranoid, you mean making it harder to cheat a lot of devs would be considered paranoid

players can cheat all they want... don't know you're talking about

actually, it makes it easier to debug, believe it or not

let be honest if there was crack to this game no one would be complaining about cheating

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
scarypumpkin, if you don't mind me saying, the Help with the list of scenes with character locations would probably be much easier to look into, not to mention use, if you divided it per character instead of one big file/box to go back & forth on.

It's already arranged in color sections per character, so just separating them and inserting into the cellphone as smaller boxes for reference should not be too hard, while probably helping much with quick search and players guiding themselves.

Also, why is that there's no "nap 1 hour" (and regain some stamina) option instead of skipping?
Seems like a weird decision considering how important stamina loss & recovery are to the game's action economy.
yeah, I know help is not that great, but what happens when I start adding 3 some and gangbangs to the game with more than one girl (that's why I stopped thinking about for now) but your suggestion has crossed my mind before

something to think about, I might remove skipping time, and add rest areas in some of the locations

Hahah5555

Aug 16, 2021
paranoid how? If by paranoid, you mean making it harder to cheat a lot of devs would be considered paranoid

players can cheat all they want... don't know you're talking about

actually, it makes it easier to debug, believe it or not

let be honest if there was crack to this game no one would be complaining about cheating
The problem is your anticheat makes this game unplayable in joiplay. It breaks the game because it's coded in a way no other dev does it. I like to download uncompressed so I use joiplay

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
The problem is your anticheat makes this game unplayable in joiplay. It breaks the game because it's coded in a way no other dev does it. I like to download uncompressed so I use joiplay
there are a lot of games that are unplayable in joiplay (that's why I have an android version it's uncompressed)

why should any dev care about players that want to cheat?
when there are cheat engines, cracks and other things that exist to help them cheat

when a game is cracked you don't see devs bitch cry about it, and some may get laugh at...
If I go and say you shouldn't crack a dev's game, users would say this is a pirate/hacking site fuck off...
so why should a dev make a game easier to crack on a "pirate/hacking site"

2.10 star(s) 11 Votes