Jan 28, 2018
It's a threesome scene in the downstairs washroom with sunny, you need at least 50 friendship with sunny and to have gone through the jenna's stuff with matty.
How do I see how much friendship I have with Sunny? I only can see the friendship with Matty and Bruno. I get the first scene with Sunny and Jenna, I eat lunch with Sunny a lot but I don´t get the new scene

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
It's a threesome scene in the downstairs washroom with sunny, you need at least 50 friendship with sunny and to have gone through the jenna's stuff with matty.
Already have all requirement: masturbation in washroom, tag team with Matty on Jenna's breast, Sunny friendship at 51, still can't trigger threesome scene.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Already have all requirement: masturbation in washroom, tag team with Matty on Jenna's breast, Sunny friendship at 51, still can't trigger threesome scene.
So.. can you share all Save NTR?
How do I see how much friendship I have with Sunny? I only can see the friendship with Matty and Bruno. I get the first scene with Sunny and Jenna, I eat lunch with Sunny a lot but I don´t get the new scene
This should be the save going right into the scene. There's no in game way to see your friendship with sunny and I never had him show up for another visit after several hours, so I think it's just broken or RNG is a real bitch. I've had to resort to using unren and going into the scripts to see what needs to be done and using an unren mod to cheat to get the scenes to show up the past few times i've played. Dialogue might be a bit weird because I had to change it to sunny visiting for the first time to get him to show up and Jenna calls the player timmy rather than the assigned name.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
This should be the save going right into the scene. There's no in game way to see your friendship with sunny and I never had him show up for another visit after several hours, so I think it's just broken or RNG is a real bitch. I've had to resort to using unren and going into the scripts to see what needs to be done and using an unren mod to cheat to get the scenes to show up the past few times i've played. Dialogue might be a bit weird because I had to change it to sunny visiting for the first time to get him to show up and Jenna calls the player timmy rather than the assigned name.
CONTINUE FROM YOUR SAVE
How do I get the matty scene the latest update ?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Thanks for the save. BTW, is this scene random? Because I try rolling back a frame and when I exit the kitchen, I can't trigger the scene.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Thanks for the save. BTW, is this scene random? Because I try rolling back a frame and when I exit the kitchen, I can't trigger the scene.
If you roll back it might change the variables that I changed, as I mentioned I think the game is broken where sunny will only visit the house the first time because he never showed up a second time for me, so I had to change that to make it as if he hadn't visited before.

Reactions: scarypumpkin

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
If you roll back it might change the variables that I changed, as I mentioned I think the game is broken where sunny will only visit the house the first time because he never showed up a second time for me, so I had to change that to make it as if he hadn't visited before.
will fix it, thanks

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
nice game idk about the Random parts of the game since there is no gallery. Random just aint it

Jun 15, 2018
I cant find sunny at all
Like he doesnt exist in the game for me
the tracker shows sunny friend 0
I didnt get any message from jenna besides "meet sunday morning"
scarypumpkin When is he supposed to be introduced to the player for the first time ?

Nvm he just randomly appeared on the left of cafeteria

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 12 Votes