aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
After the scene sunny jerk off on jenna…is there any more scenes of them?…if yes, what to do next?

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Is there anything to do during week ends?
How do i increase friendliness with Lila?
I can't talk to Nina at her Cosplay Cafe.
Can i take pictures for Sunny, of other girls except Jenna's?
BTW the banana is bugged. i bought one, eaten it and the icon up top did not disappear. Instead it showed i had 57 bananas. When i ate one, it's value randomly CHANGED (up or down) except i didn't get any stamina in return. Also i could only eat the next one, when time passed.

The fact i can't change the values using the renpy save editor, is a massive pain in the ass.
-only jenna scene for now
-talk to matty in class and lunch
-nothing there yet
-no for now
-will fix the bug
-above my pay grade

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
there's a list of scene in the upper left button and character.txt in game file
I was not asking about the character locations I was asking about something that tells me what I'm meant to do which is not clear because I'm running around like I'm a chicken with my head cut off, at this point I think I'm just gonna give up because I have found nothing to do besides spam click the arrow that moves you around the game.

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
There should be an option to regain some stamina, not only through money. I keep pressing the skip button or just travel betwen rooms... Maybe study or anything. We quickly run out of options do to anything reasonable within the game. just rinse and repeat...Maybe Mandy could coerce us into doing her chores or homework...for a sniff on her used panties. o_O

It seems, I can't walk on Sunny and Jenna kitchen bj scene and the Jenna washroom sex scene...maybe the dev made it to random?
There is a bug. After i talked with Mary for the third time, her "Make a move" option disappeared.
P.S. Don't take the money from Mandy...You get whole 2 love points...huray...

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
HOW DO I GET TO SUNNY IN SCHOOL ?
Walk left from Cafeteria two times.

Yeah, i think the washroom sex scene is bugged and because of that, i can't get the kitchen sunny scene. ( i got the initial Sunny scene before the first washroom scene)

Overall good game. The dev makes the best of available resources. After two and half a year thought, definitely needs more ntr content...

Last edited:

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I was not asking about the character locations I was asking about something that tells me what I'm meant to do which is not clear because I'm running around like I'm a chicken with my head cut off, at this point I think I'm just gonna give up because I have found nothing to do besides spam click the arrow that moves you around the game.
start by going home talk Aeziana, sleep, kitchen, go to class (you should be able to figure things out from there)
HOW DO I GET TO SUNNY IN SCHOOL ?
going to jenna after getting a message from her
sunny will be in the washroom hallway lunch time

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DemonCurse-0.25Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Is the new scene of Jenna in the master bedroom (9-12pm weekdays) random? Because I met all the requirement but so far have not been able to trigger it in almost a week.

Update: It should be 9-12am, not in the evening as shown in the Help, and it is on the balcony outside the master bedroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: scarypumpkin
2.00 star(s) 12 Votes