Horny Lord

Jun 14, 2020
I'm playing on JoiPlay and the game has a lot of bugs.
Same
for some reason it's missing a lot of files
the old versions where not like this
The problem is that all NPCS Are missing dialogue but MC is not

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2022
I think you look at this the wrong way, my guy. Most people are upset about you adding random NTR to a game you have been making for more than a year. If you said beforehand, this game would eventually have NTR as an optional thing. Most of those 'complainers' would have never started liking your game.

Most vanilla lovers just don't want any NTR, not even an optional choice.

You have to understand this whole trying to make a game for everybody thing. Almost never works out.

So again the complaints don't come from you having NTR but the way you added into the game all sneaky. Of course, people who love NTR are not going to complain you added optional NTR.

Sidenote btw maybe dont scare off your vanilla fans with these statements. If you only want NTR lovers support then say so.
Well he is the developer so he can add whatever he wants to the game, on the other hand I doubt that someone asked at the beginning of the game if he was going to add ntr to the game, so it is an error on both sides, everyone here is to blame, so to speak vanilla fans for not asking the developer if he was going to add ntr and the developer is also somewhat to blame for not putting ntr in future tags and whatnot.

Apr 23, 2022
I think you look at this the wrong way, my guy. Most people are upset about you adding random NTR to a game you have been making for more than a year. If you said beforehand, this game would eventually have NTR as an optional thing. Most of those 'complainers' would have never started liking your game.

Most vanilla lovers just don't want any NTR, not even an optional choice.

You have to understand this whole trying to make a game for everybody thing. Almost never works out.

So again the complaints don't come from you having NTR but the way you added into the game all sneaky. Of course, people who love NTR are not going to complain you added optional NTR.

Sidenote btw maybe dont scare off your vanilla fans with these statements. If you only want NTR lovers support then say so.
I'm going to answer you after seeing your comment but I don't know if you deleted it or a mod dropped the comment so let me ask you if your partner has sex with someone younger than you don't consider it infidelity

Apr 23, 2022
What people forget is not to ask the developer what things they are going to add to the game and what things they are not going to add to the game and thus avoid this kind of thing in the future. And because of the complaints from people who like vanilla, I think it's more because they get so involved in the mc to the point of seeing that if one of the mc's couples has sex with another person, they take it as if their partner were theirs. they did the same

speedballz

Jul 4, 2017
Ok so let's be clear is the NTR avoidable?
I don't mean it's still going on but the MC is not aware i mean can you stop it from ever happening?

Reactions: Jccurtis

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Ok so let's be clear is the NTR avoidable?
I don't mean it's still going on but the MC is not aware i mean can you stop it from ever happening?
there are actions you must take for that to happen (it's not out of the blue)

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is there some form of guide or walkthrough because I'm confused about what I am meant to do.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Is there anything to do during week ends?
How do i increase friendliness with Lila?
I can't talk to Nina at her Cosplay Cafe.
Can i take pictures for Sunny, of other girls except Jenna's?
BTW the banana is bugged. i bought one, eaten it and the icon up top did not disappear. Instead it showed i had 57 bananas. When i ate one, it's value randomly CHANGED (up or down) except i didn't get any stamina in return. Also i could only eat the next one, when time passed.

The fact i can't change the values using the renpy save editor, is a massive pain in the ass.

Last edited:

popcornfetish

Sep 22, 2021
Have not tried this in a while, have there been quality of life changes like how to navigate and move around? was way to much clicking back when I tried it.

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes