scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
People don't like NTR (I don't mind it honestly but each to his own preferences) but what I can assure you is that people don't like huge grinds which includes doing the same tasks over and over again while also having to click through multiple locations etc.
If you have multiple locations then do a MAP and have the player selecting which location to go instantly.
Everyone has their own preferences, I'm sure you will find a game that matches yours (on this sit) instead of trying to force your preferences on this game
I have posted before why I don't use top down map (I like it or not)

scwb2

Jul 5, 2021
I wrote a very basic cheat enabling script that counteracts the game features to disable the console. Use at your own risk. I'll try to update it if/when the game is updated. Also, keep in mind that changing the variables might have unwanted side effects, so I suggest you don't abuse them. Also, this is my first stab at this, so bear with me.

• Haha
Reactions: mickl001 and Jangod

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
optional ntr will stay because sometimes you feel like a cuck, sometimes you don't
The fuck is that supposed to mean? You don't just wake up one day and turn into one, like flipping a switch. Not everyone is a cuck, not that there's anything wrong with that but you should let people know what fetishes will be implemented in your game from the start, had I known before that this game will have Ntr I wouldn't have played it in the first place. I should have known where this was headed when the last time I played featured a scene with the Nurse and her son but I didn't pay much attention to it since this wasn't any Ntr at that time. You're free to add what you want, Please let the players know what they are getting themselves into. I'd advise adding controversial fetishes into planned tags in the OP for the new players, No one wants a nasty suprise. It was good while it lasted, and as always good luck. I'm out.

Kool68iou1

Feb 18, 2019
looks like i'm going to lose some players because of the ntr option... sad to see them go (hoping that they stay)
optional ntr will stay because sometimes you feel like a cuck, sometimes you don't
I thought your were a cuck if your girl or guy is screwing someone else and they are practically throwing it in your face and you stay with her and accept it. I don't know how anyone could have that fetish if they have even a little pride in themselves but whatever floats your boat ya know.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
make a move 2 in bus and make a move in market just chrash my game,anyone knows how to fix it?

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
This is great to hear! So will we see more mother and son incest soon? And with pregnancy planning, you mean will actually see both breeding and vaginal pregnancy sex with the mom Jenna eventually? Pregnancy bellies? It will happen soon?
not going to go in to the details, but you're going have to do some waiting

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I wrote a very basic cheat enabling script that counteracts the game features to disable the console. Use at your own risk. I'll try to update it if/when the game is updated. Also, keep in mind that changing the variables might have unwanted side effects, so I suggest you don't abuse them. Also, this is my first stab at this, so bear with me.
One update in and already patched to be unusable, expected with the dev in the thread.

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
Everyone has their own preferences, I'm sure you will find a game that matches yours (on this sit) instead of trying to force your preferences on this game
I have posted before why I don't use top down map (I like it or not)
There are plenty of vanilla and harem games on this site, it's pretty hard to find a game with NTR wich is good, especially ones with family members. And that's the ones I was searching for.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
so is there ntr in the game currently?

Also the gameplay loop is pretty bad before getting the stats rolling. With no transitioning that is meaningful(time moving things forward when you create a 15-20 minutes series of clicks just to get from your bedroom to the kitchen feels terrible), and certain characters having multiple places they can be at the same time means you can waste a whole 2-3 hours just looking, and then not being able to engage with them that day.

Apr 23, 2022
You guys should really play this game. The 'NTR' content is not even really NTR there is no 'mc cuck'. Matty 'the friend' has a small cock and the mom hates it. The main character (her son with the big cock) just forces it on the mom and this counts as NTR.
He enters as netorase since his son likes to observe apparently

Reactions: SiyanBoy
Apr 23, 2022
You guys should really play this game. The 'NTR' content is not even really NTR there is no 'mc cuck'. Matty 'the friend' has a small cock and the mom hates it. The main character (her son with the big cock) just forces it on the mom and this counts as NTR.
there are three types of ntr that i know
the netarase that everyone already knows what it is.
the netori where the mc steals someone's girl.
and the netorase/cuckold who allows his girl to sleep with multiple people because he likes to watch his wife get fucked or just prostitutes them

Reactions: SiyanBoy
Apr 23, 2022
The thing is, that friend matty is never going to be able to Netorare anything with a cock like that. If you want real cuck NTR this is not the game.

As far as I know, you only have Netori and Netorare. And honestly, this game does not fit any of the 2. The son kind forces the mom to touch a small dicked loser just for fun. And that's about it. And I doubt it's going to go further than this. Unless this games change completely.

The mc stays in control.
Actually there are 6 or 7 types of ntr but they are just variants of netori/netorare/netorase

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes