xmanburst

Jan 13, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the scene with Mary dance scene I went to the nurse office, but nothing happens and got the requirements

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Does anyone know how to get the scene with Mary dance scene I went to the nurse office, but nothing happens and got the requirements
make sure to do the second Jasmin scene in nurse office
go talk to Mary before starting class
start class

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
-fix Lila and Matty not on bus the next day, after doing Lila second scene on bus
pc:

mac:

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
i can't get the new scene, i already redo the nurse event, what more should i do?
sorry, a mistake on my part, just found the bug, it will be fix in the next update and the Mary dance scene will work

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
animation is slow for me too man.. I've got plenty of ram and fast graphics card.
It might be a subjective thing
if you're playing full screen, make the screen of the game smaller(animation should look faster)
if a it's a technical thing
I probably need to update the renpy version I'm using

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Android Port:

Demon Curse [v0.2 Public] [Scarypumpkin]

Android : ,

ON START ALLOW STORAGE

In My Android Ports,When you uninstall game, your saves will not lost.when you install new version it will automatic load in new version.

Save Location : Mexxy0011/mexxy.demon.curse

I added some extra features in Android Ports, which list below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Here is my discord server :
Here is 0011 discord server :

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
DC 0.19 public
-add 1 Jenna scene
-tip: talk to Matty on the bus friendship >= 50 and Jenna lewdness >= 100, love >= 50
This turned out to be sharing content. (make mom expose herself and shake her ass for your friend... who then pays you)
It needs to be clearly indicated so it can be avoided. There was no indication in game that talking to him would do that

Last edited:

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
why exactly am i obligated to play without console otherwise the game instantly takes me to the title screen, it's got nothing to with you, i'm playing on my own, if i want to cheat, let me cheat(i haven't cheated yet though), that's kind of annoying, otherwise, the game is nice

Reactions: scarypumpkin

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So the cheater check thing is kinda annoying but working on trying to figure out how to bypass. I have minimal knowledge of python but simply raising the stamina and lust max in their file yielded nothing. Pretty much the only thing I've done succesfully is changed the message that appears when I get caught cheating. By minimal knowledge of python, i fuck with shit till something sticks.

abanndoned the search cause fine with my raised baseline cheat. kinda a dick move preventing console but at the same time 100% get why. People wanna bitch about lack of content when they basically cheated to get it imdiately and if they were gonna do that then why play a game.

To do this run Unren ( in tools area of the form) then choose 8 and after that go into the game folder and delete the unren dev files cause those activate the cheater check. now open the Variables.RPY and edit what you want then start a new game for those new stats to be the baseline. I only set stamina and lust to be 10k cause fucking with girl stats can cause issues maybe and last thing I wanna do is restart everytime me fucking witht he stats causes an issue.

Also edit the saves cause that's not difficult.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
scarypumpkin So posted a review. I got some suggestions. Cut the useless areas for walking (if you want to be Glassix, include more narritive so the areas aren't there just for bloat), get rid of the randomness of the girls in the shower and make that a set schedule cause as it stands, could go weeks without being able to progress on either the mom or sister. Honestly can't figure out how to increase the sisters love nor could I figure out how to deal with Matty's sister.

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes